PPS Types.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: PPS Types.

Postby Coalchaser » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Okay, I see what you guys are saying. What I was mainly replying to was this:
Pandion wrote:They were made as is and didn't/won't change, so the term PPS doesn't really apply, if you think about it. They're not stuck at a growth stage, they just are.

What I said makes sense in response to this quote, I think. o.o

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PPS Types.

Postby Pandion » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Coalchaser wrote:Okay, I see what you guys are saying. What I was mainly replying to was this:
Pandion wrote:They were made as is and didn't/won't change, so the term PPS doesn't really apply, if you think about it. They're not stuck at a growth stage, they just are.

What I said makes sense in response to this quote, I think. o.o

Ah, yeah. That does make sense. ^^' (Forgot I'd said that, lol.)
However, it was also a continuation of my thoughts regarding why those pups didn't have the PPS tag and my reasoning behind the use of the term UPPS for them, instead of the regular PPS term. All PPS pets obviously won't grow, regardless of whether they have the tag or not, I just didn't think that the ones without the tag should be grouped alongside those that did, since they (the ones without the tag) all seem to come from the same circumstance of having skipped the blanket/newborn stage and gone straight to the static stage. If that makes sense...
I'm gone. Thanks for the fun, CS!
Pandion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me