CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Help update values - Store Scarves

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 am

Is there anyone currently trading the 1-4 animal eggs? I'm asking because I've been trying to trade one and recently got an offer for another one (3) (the person misread my trade thread). They mentioned that it's been hard to trade off despite the september list value after I had said I've been trying to trade mine. I know the demand for items tends to fluctuate around the seasons and actually fizzle over time. I'd like to know if anyone who has been trying to trade off or trade for animal egg 3 or 4 could shoe me more recent links? I don't think item values can degrade over a couple months but I'd like to see some the value reaffirmed for me personally before I start looking for lower offers.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:Is there anyone currently trading the 1-4 animal eggs? I'm asking because I've been trying to trade one and recently got an offer for another one (3) (the person misread my trade thread). They mentioned that it's been hard to trade off despite the september list value after I had said I've been trying to trade mine. I know the demand for items tends to fluctuate around the seasons and actually fizzle over time. I'd like to know if anyone who has been trying to trade off or trade for animal egg 3 or 4 could shoe me more recent links? I don't think item values can degrade over a couple months but I'd like to see some the value reaffirmed for me personally before I start looking for lower offers.

Sorry, I don't have a link, but I had been offered a scarf pps for mine ^^

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Tue May 01, 2018 7:44 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:Is there anyone currently trading the 1-4 animal eggs? I'm asking because I've been trying to trade one and recently got an offer for another one (3) (the person misread my trade thread). They mentioned that it's been hard to trade off despite the september list value after I had said I've been trying to trade mine. I know the demand for items tends to fluctuate around the seasons and actually fizzle over time. I'd like to know if anyone who has been trying to trade off or trade for animal egg 3 or 4 could shoe me more recent links? I don't think item values can degrade over a couple months but I'd like to see some the value reaffirmed for me personally before I start looking for lower offers.

I never have had trade experience with animal eggs 3 or 4, but I recently traded off animal egg 1. Very recently, actually. :) I held an auction, and the bids were all over the place. I would definitely suggest trying to find someone that collects animal eggs and/or items, as they will usually pay more for them. After a few days, my auction was auto'd with this trade. It was on 4/11/2018. Note that I value animal egg 1 at one non, as well as the UR Malk.

I hope this helps!

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 12:18 pm

I have this trade that happened on April 27 that include: 7 2010 store scarves (the full set), 5 monster eyes (only yellow missing), 3 pockys and 15 slanted eyes

Postby SabrinaB » Thu May 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Wizard token and grey scarf
Cancelled because i only have 1 scarf
May 10th 2018

trades/viewtrade.php?id=73039028&userid=217156&signature=M1s901m1MTU3XJ1cK-lN1w

Edit:
Another trade for my scarf
trades/viewtrade.php?id=73041927&userid=217156&signature=ZMRR7LAIodCoPM-etq5f4g
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure or 1 gem for ANY cat!!!

Have: 1.300.000 treasure & 500 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 am

ok i'm having a major like blank moment
can any one tell me about this item?
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elm » Tue May 15, 2018 3:42 am

dragongoddest wrote:ok i'm having a major like blank moment
can any one tell me about this item?

Thats from the Cs 2nd birthday in 2010

Elm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Sat May 19, 2018 2:43 pm

I'm popping in for a bit of a discussion, I hope someone can help guide my thoughts here...

Stated earlier in this thread [ link here ] , it was mentioned that in 2011, there were only an estimated 1000 Medieval Faire map tokens in circulation immediately after the event ended. If this is correct - is it safe to assume that it is one of the rarest items in the game? Considering the time that has passed since its release (7 years!), the fact that items aren't rereleased, and inactive accounts/banned accounts, the number is obviously much lower than even 1000.

The trades I've gotten tend to offer September lists, and most trade advice I get claims its worth a September list. Would't it be worth a sorbet+ in actuality? Will Medieval Faire items be put into this list eventually? The last time it was discussed was in January.

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Sat May 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Huh, I had completely forgotten that. If it's true that the map is roughly twice as rare as the DIY Cake full set, then it should be roughly half the value. On the one hand it's not a whole set of items, though it is a fairly popular item I'd imagine. Given its small numbers, I would definitely expect it to sit on the Main Rares List, especially given its age.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me