March Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March Discussion Thread

Postby Spearow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 pm

I am in love with the 3rd gen kittens this month. Natural colors are my favorite. ♥

I was most excited for this one:
      Such lovely colors, and pretty eyes. And I like the little spots along his hind legs. <3

And least excited for this one:
      But I'm quite fond of the little tuxedo boy now that he has grown. ♥ Those markings are precious.

The second stage of the cats' lineart is my favorite, I wish it was their adult stage. ^^ Usually the most uncommon of litters turns out to be the pps, but I really wish this one would be the PPS. (: I'll be happy for one pps naturally colored kitten though.
      If this one is the pps (assuming there is one) I really hope it has lavender eyes. I'm excited for both these last two and am hoping they will have those tabby markings as the tuxedo outcome does. ♥
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:33 am

Maybe it was your browser cache not loading the image correctly? Or you did adopt a few minutes later than you remember. =)

I didn't get todays pony and dog, oh well. March pets hate me. :roll:[/quote]
well I already knew I was at least 5 minutes late on adopting but I had checked my pets around 6:45 to see that kitten ungrown come back today it grew
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 am

i'm busy with visiting my parents and helping them move into a new apartment so i don't have as much time as i'd like to visit cs each day ×_×; ah well, i can still pop on to gush about my favorite monthly growths so i can't complain too much !! <3

this cutie looks like it has glitter spilt all over it ^^

i'm very eager to see this sea slug as an adult 👀 the golden accents are so pretty !!

i will never stop loving this litter ?? aaaa those colors are just too good 💝💛💚💙💜

;v; what a sweet pea !! i am a little dissapointed that it's not an all-bird inspired litter but i still love how the first three have turned out 🐓🐶🐱
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:41 am

That feeling when you miss all of last night's outcomes :(

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emball » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:17 am

this one looks so cool! possibly a felimare picta? no matter what, all these outcomes look fantastic
emball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:49 am

ghosting wrote:

i'm busy with visiting my parents and helping them move into a new apartment so i don't have as much time as i'd like to visit cs each day ×_×; ah well, i can still pop on to gush about my favorite monthly growths so i can't complain too much !! <3

this cutie looks like it has glitter spilt all over it ^^

i'm very eager to see this sea slug as an adult 👀 the golden accents are so pretty !!

i will never stop loving this litter ?? aaaa those colors are just too good 💝💛💚💙💜

;v; what a sweet pea !! i am a little dissapointed that it's not an all-bird inspired litter but i still love how the first three have turned out 🐓🐶🐱

Spotted pony and the black pony with spots I totes missed! I got 4 of the pup, though. >.< March is not good to me this year...
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 am

Does anyone know if there is going to be something for Saint Patrick’s Day this year? 🤔
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 am

Paw27 wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be something for Saint Patrick’s Day this year? 🤔

It's been happening yearly, so I would assume so. And right around the corner is the Easter event.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am

I was wondering why I wasn't getting many of the outcomes and then I realized I'm waiting to adopt some pets on my birthday. Duhh! how could I forget?!

I can't wait until the easter event. It is by far my favorite event along with Halloween. And, of course I'll be in the casual chat :)
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:06 pm

I love it??
the markings are so unique on him!
definetely loving this cutie!!
and all my caterpillars grew up today, hope there isn't any more cocoons .-.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me