Zebra rarity decreased

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Zebra rarity decreased

Postby limons » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

My zerbra/ my only OMG so rare pet is a very rare now I feel sad he's so perfect and this happened to him DX Only the zebras of his kind too I hate this I'm sorry I shouldn't! Anyone's thoughts?
Last edited by limons on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
limons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zebra rarity decreased

Postby Hiia :mrgreen: » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:15 pm

limons wrote:My zerbra/ my only OMG so rare pet is a very rare now I feel sad he's so perfect and this happened to him DX Only the zebras of his kind too I hate this I'm sorry!

Rarity depends on how many pets were released/ how many pets exsist on cs. The rarity decreased because a lot of users now have this zebra, thanks to the dec.18 re-release! The zebra (as far as I know) is still worth the same as it was, so don't worry! It is still the same bab from before :mrgreen:
Hiia :mrgreen:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zebra rarity decreased

Postby limons » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Hiia :mrgreen: wrote:
limons wrote:My zerbra/ my only OMG so rare pet is a very rare now I feel sad he's so perfect and this happened to him DX Only the zebras of his kind too I hate this I'm sorry!

Rarity depends on how many pets were released/ how many pets exsist on cs. The rarity decreased because a lot of users now have this zebra, thanks to the dec.18 re-release! The zebra (as far as I know) is still worth the same as it was, so don't worry! It is still the same bab from before :mrgreen:

thank you I hope one day he'll be an OMG so rare again
limons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me