True Date Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

True Date Discussion

Postby The Fire Rose » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:27 pm

True dates, we all love and hate them at the same time for different reasons.

This thread is to discuss and express our opinions and stories on true dates, good and bad, to try to see if the opposing opinions can understand each other, or even help people that are completely confused why the date on the pet seems to suddenly matter (Like me). I decided to create a topic on this since I couldn't find one.

All I ask is that everybody stays civil and respects all opinions on the matter. This is to show each other different views, not tear them down. This also isn't a thread to try advertise any pets to trade since that would belong in the trading topic in the forum, but talking about trades in the past is perfectly allowed!

So basically, I'm struggling to understand the big deal on the date of pets. I'm 99% sure I've seen somewhere that the date really doesn't change the worth of the pet at all by official admins, but I've noticed more and more people going against this and treating true dates as more than the re-releases. Is it from a collector's standpoint, or just another way to get more overpay on pets? It looks like both, but it looks like the date of the pet is slowly becoming another factor or demand?
The Fire Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: True Date Discussion

Postby ThunderCedar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 pm

There is a thread for this if you didn't know
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3492940