HELP! Too many people are asking for the same pet!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

HELP! Too many people are asking for the same pet!

Postby KryativeLotus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Hey guys, I'm in a pickle right now and I was hoping someone could suggest the best way to solve this dilemma.

Here's a little backstory: I wanted to see how much this pet Image can trade for and the person who replied was willing to trade for it. I of course said why not, but from a last mistake, I wanted to make sure the trade was fair. So I asked on the "Is this a fair trade?" thread. Only, no one replied. After several days, instead of someone telling me it was fair or not, another user asked if they could have the pet instead. The two trades were overpaying in their own way, but I wanted to get the best deal, I asked for assistance on the thread only to have yet another one offer a trade.

My question is, should I go with the original trader? They've been waiting for a long time and I'd hate to cancel on them. But I don't want to lose a good trade with the other users either... I was thinking maybe an auction would do? Please someone helpppp thank you!

Stay Kryative
CALL ME KRYS!

KryativeLotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HELP! Too many people are asking for the same pet!

Postby VanyaDuvainel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:31 am

I would say you should simply pick the trade you think is best :)
The fair trade thread is just a tool you can use. If you feel all the offers you’re getting are overpay, then it all just becomes a matter of preference. Ultimately, what you want to do with your pet - trade it or auction it - is a decision you need to make by yourself.
VanyaDuvainel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smartiez » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 am

Oh my gosh same with me, I have over 10 trades for my pps aussie and I can’t even.

smartiez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:49 am

sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me