Up To Date Pet Names

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Up To Date Pet Names

Postby saddlebredpride » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 am

So, I figured this forum was the right one for posting in, since it's meant for pet discussions and all that. I got the brilliant idea a few days ago to rename every pet in my collection, using the "official" CS name! I've been using the Chicken Smoothie Wiki, but they only have names for pets up to the middle of '14! 0-0

Are there no named pets past that? Am I looking in the wrong spot?

If so, what sort of naming system do you guys think I should go with?
saddlebredpride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up To Date Pet Names

Postby saddlebredpride » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:56 am

Specifically, it seems like the horses, rats, buttefly wolves, and chickens haven't been updated.

So I guess I just need a naming system for them, huh?
saddlebredpride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:51 am

There are naming guide threads on CS which usually display the more recent pets, though they aren't all up to date or have names as of yet c:

Horses and Ponies
Chickens
Butterfly Wolves
Rats

You can find any other pet naming guides you're missing names for listed in the Guide Index ^_^

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saddlebredpride » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:33 am

Thank you! Unfortunately, the horse thread is even LESS up to date. :c It only goes up to 2010. I haven't checked the other three out yet, but I plan on looking through them. <3
saddlebredpride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Any guide i own is moslty up to date but as always, any help with naming is appreciated. Especially the bws :)

The owner of the horse guide misjudged how much time it took to take it over when they did so i dont think itll get updated much anymore.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saddlebredpride » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:33 am

DaDwarf wrote:Any guide i own is moslty up to date but as always, any help with naming is appreciated. Especially the bws :)

The owner of the horse guide misjudged how much time it took to take it over when they did so i dont think itll get updated much anymore.

with name help, do you prefer forum posts or pm's?

Thank you for the answer, too! c:
saddlebredpride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:17 am

For naming help, while I'm not certain of DaDwarf's preferences, I manage the dog names guide and suggestion posts in the thread itself seem to work best there. :3 That way all the suggestions are in one place and people can see what names have been nominated and what is still pending naming.

As for the b'wolves, DD, I'll go over them and see if there are any I can help with, or at least offer suggestions on. There are at least a couple of litters/pets that I know the original inspiration for, and I did come across the occasional b'wolf name while I was digging for dog names recently. ^^
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:34 am

I preffer in thread too cause i loose pms very fast haha

Thatd be great atwood, the bw guide i took with a huge backlog and i cant think of all the names by myself!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:19 pm

I know I'm months late to this thread, but I'm having the same problem as the original poster. For the past 2-3 years I've tried to name all my pets their 'official' names. Anyways, I was wondering how I could help start updating all the pet names. I can probably think up a bunch of horse names, if temporary, until the artists can be asked what names they prefer. I'd even offer to start up a horse guide to get the more recent names up there, but me and forum posts don't get along. The whole 'getting-pictures-to-line-up-with-words' thing can drive me to insanity. Also I don't want to upset anyone :/
I can pay C$ for some WL Pets. My Birthday is February 28th.[/center]
Obi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me