The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby contra. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 am

Thank you OHHAILTHECHOOKLIFE for gifting me the full set of 2015 Staff pets ^_^. I really appreciate it! I'll probably use the extras to swap to help complete my collection of staff pets.

Thanks so much Koda91 for gifting me my first warrior cat. I've been trying to get one of these for ever. But everybody expects me to overpay with list which I don't have ;_; except the one I'm bout to giveaway oops. Thanks so much again!

Thanks so much Katome for the three 2013 staff pets, Idk why but I've been having trouble getting them. Then again as you go earlier into thw years they're harder to get like 2009-2013
Also thanks for the slumber party items, those can be kinda hard to get :<:

Thank you guys for the gifts ;<; I haven't really had the best day and these really brighten day, I know it seems silly that some virtual pets make me happy but its the thought that counts, and how a random player decided to brighten someones day with their pets :>
Last edited by contra. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello

hey i'm contra. signature is wip
contra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 am

<3
Thank you akhela for sending me this amazing gift while I was sick!!

<3
You never cease to amazing Constellation. Thank you so much for this amazing gift!

<3
Thank you ayato kirishima for the hoardies!

<3
Thank you so much Young and Beautiful!

<3 x2
Thank you Schapton for these babies!
Last edited by The Last Raven on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blossoms, » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:38 am

bleulilas

Aaa thank you! Its been such a long time doing
Offsite trades with list pets!
blossoms,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 pm

ive been at a lack of internet, as i visited family in the mountainous range this weekend, so coming online every once in a while to a beautiful gift really made my weekend a thousand times better and made me laugh in the middle of a family dinner. i missed a lot at home and the people who were supposed to be watching over my house/ house-sitting kind of failed, so its nice to come online to this perfection of a community with such kind gestures thrown at my face cx i love you guys so much and cannot express my thankfulness and graciousness enough. *huggles the entire community*

R e d p a n d a, thank you so much for the viking dress and the Animal Egg 31. i am going to have so much fun with the viking item, and the animal egg takes off a huge hassle from my shoulders ^^ i love these items to help complete my item collection. you are such a wonderful user and i seriously thank you a tons cx

slushpuppie, i was so lucky to enter your IG giveaway and win the gorgeous flower guinea pig. shes such a sweetheart. thank you!

Young and Beautiful, after a back and forth duel, you finally accept my gift with your own in exchange and i cannot thank you enough for giving me those perfect bubbles in my stomach from that gorgeous message. im amazed and truly honored to know someone so precious and inspiring. *hugs* thank you so much for the enormous gift of items^^ i love them all!!

Boomer, the costume halo, animal egg 19, and monster contacts will be so fun to use! this gift was so spontaneous, thank you for this!

KittenishBat, the two fawn foxes added two more beautiful babes to my large fawn fox hoard, and i thank you tons. also, the squid hat wishlist item will definitely help me out. thank you so much!!

~ mo / ten / tenor / momo
ps: have a wonderful night, guys, and i am so glad to be home so i can feel the love again^^ you guys are all so beautiful, stay that way!!
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GSM » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Thank you misaaki for this trade:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... FYR5HIAwww
Love the deer! another one for the hoard!
Found my old account and am giving all my stuff to ControlledChaos! She is my friend IRL Don't ban us please!
GSM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blossoms, » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Aperture

I have no words. Thank you so so much!!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... CGL1ORl3zQ
blossoms,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Gift Dump time!

katherine, Thank you for the PPS gift! I love the design of both PPS butterfly wolves and fennec foxes. I may just be a sucker for PPS pets in general though. oops ^^'
taeyong Thank you for the bunny! I love the design and although simple, the message was very nice. <3

akhela Thank you so much for items and the lion. I love it so much!

Thank you to papyton YOur message was great and the pets were even better. Thank you!

Thank you to drizzlestorm for the staff pet gift. I was trying to finish my 2012 staff pet collection in one day and I did, thanks to you. <3

Thank you to even for the off-site trade. I've always liked this one but never had enough rares that were close in dates to get it.

Thank you to constellation for both the message and the gift. The message reall made me think and the lioin and pretty dog was very heart-warming.

Thank you so much to fwutter. I''m sorry to see that you are starting to leave quickly. If you do, you will be missed by many, including me. For the short time I've known you, you are wonderful and amazing.

Finally, thank you to oshawott8888. My posts here always seem to have you in them. You are so kind. I'm going to miss you over summer break. However, thank you for the ice-cream squids, they will be useful to stay cool. oops, I won't eat them I promise. But, now, I only have 2 more squids to go. Thank you so much! barnacles you get it right?

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boneyard50 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

LemonadeQueen thank you for this gift! I am new to the site and you gifted me this valuable bunny! I love it so much! I am keeping this bunny as my mascot To remember how kindly someone was to me when I joined. Thank you again <3

Edit; Tuttifrutti000, thank you for the missed pet! I highly appreciate it :) my trades got cancelled for him! Thank you!
Boneyard50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miper » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Omg thanks so much for http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... aJOJKqB6sQ trade! It is truly amazing, and this person is sooo nice!
Always happy to trade! Don't be shy!
Miper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me