Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Shinryu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 am

~Liren~ wrote:To ZEL:

How hard do you try on events?

It seems I'm usually one of the first to hit banner limits, but it's not really something I have to try.
    I've been dealing with insomnia since I was in elementary school. Over the years it just got steadily worse, as problems do when they're not addressed. I didn't. I was a kid. Now I'm an adult and don't fall asleep before the birds have been singing.
    I've tried many things, and have personal reasons for not wanting to take sleep meds.
    Restlessly rolling around in bed for hours on end isn't fun, so I prefer filling that time with more interesting or useful things. Sometimes I study. Sometimes I clean.
    I'm actually very thankful for the events because of that. They give me something fun to do. It makes those long nights a lot shorter.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:33 am

Arya22 wrote:To any staff:
How long have you been a staff member for?
(first post!)

Since August 2015!

Silver Pandorica wrote:Woo! New thread! What's the longest period of time you've ever been sick? Did you miss a lot of work/school?

My entire life
I have celiac disease. It's chronic, so I'll never not have it, I just maintain a gluten free diet to avoid the symptoms. I was constantly sick for about 6 months, lost a lot of weight, etc last year before my diagnosis. I still forced myself to attend classes because I had no idea what else to do other than push through it. ^^

Birchii wrote:
    Nice, new thread~!

Which type of weather do you prefer? I love watching thunderstorms, all bundled up inside with hot chocolate c:

I like listening to rain and the weather right after it rains, especially if the sun comes out right away!

Lillybear wrote:
    To any staff~
    What gif best represents your mood right now?

Hazza; wrote:to anyone
what's your favorite type of food and beverage?

Chocolate <3

♡ᗪOGE♡ wrote:to anyone

what is your favorite animal? :3

nice new tread ^-^

HEDGEHOGS!
It's not that obvious, right?

The Succulent Queen wrote:To anyone: What was your first goal on cs and did you ever meet it?

I think it was to get a joker...? I got one ^^
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 am

To anyone: What is your favorite time of day

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:03 pm

To anyone:
How do you value yourself? ^^
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:57 pm

acatalepsy wrote:xxxxxSecond version whoo! If you could choose which month you were born in, which would you choose? Or are you happy with your current month?

Oh this is an interesting question for me. I'm born in December which is summer in Australia where I live so it's fantastic weather wise. However, it's 10 days before Christmas so sometimes it's really hard to get together with friends because everyone is so busy and generally quite low on cash! I'm also pretty meh about Christmas itself which doesn't help. Maybe I would change it to November if I could :lol: (but it would have to be late November because I like being a Sagittarius)
Silver Pandorica wrote:Woo! New thread! What's the longest period of time you've ever been sick? Did you miss a lot of work/school?

I get sick quite often because my immune system is terrible. I am also starting to suspect I have IBS so I'm going to go see a Dietician about my concerns soon. Generally I'll take 3-5 days off work if I've caught a particularly bad cold/flu but I've never been so extensively sick that I've had to take more than a week off of school/uni/work.
Birchii wrote:
    Nice, new thread~!

Which type of weather do you prefer? I love watching thunderstorms, all bundled up inside with hot chocolate c:

If I'm cuddled with my dogs inside in comfortable clothing and it's warm, I have a nice cup of tea/hot chocolate and a good book then I don't mind a good thunderstorm either. To be honest though, warm/hot weather is my favourite. I love being out and about and really dislike being cold and having to wear lots of layers of clothing to stay warm.
Lillybear wrote:
    To any staff~
    What gif best represents your mood right now?

It's almost the weekend!
moyashi. wrote:
      To anyone,

how do you feel about bugs?

Depends what kind of bugs. Some bugs are amazing and some are #NOPE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:59 pm

(first post!)

I think I first became a Fanart Archivist in 2014, but I've only been an artist since last December c:

acatalepsy wrote:xxxxxSecond version whoo! If you could choose which month you were born in, which would you choose? Or are you happy with your current month?

I think I'm happy with the month I have! I was born in February and I do really like the birthstone for that c: I don't know what other month I'd choose.

I think the longest time I was sick was about 5 days of a high fever, hallucinating, vomiting, and all that fun stuff. Usually I just get 24 hour bugs if I get sick at all which isn't often, but I remember that started on a Saturday and I don't think I went back to school until the following Thursday or so. Just in time for a field trip :P That was quite a few years ago, though.

Birchii wrote:
    Nice, new thread~!

I too like a good storm! I especially like driving/being in a car while it's raining. If I had to pick an "aesthetic," it'd be that.

Hazza; wrote:to anyone
what's your favorite type of food and beverage?

Pasta always, any kind, and any type of sugary fruit beverage (lemonade, fruit juice, etc.)

The Succulent Queen wrote:To anyone: What was your first goal on cs and did you ever meet it?

I think when I first started back in 2008, I thought "gee, it'd be really awesome to be an artist for CS someday." 8 years later I finally reached that goal! I also started my full collection goal back in 2009 but I STILL haven't reached that, I'm 5 pets away!

moyashi. wrote:
      To anyone,

There are lots of good bugs out there, but I just prefer they do not encounter me in any sort of fashion.

Doglady88722 wrote:To anyone: What is your favorite time of day

Late morning, like 10:30 to noon.
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:00 pm

To anyone:

Do you watch any Youtubers?
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
Anyways, enough banter- enjoy my fursona and baby Jack~
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Booper Spooper wrote:To anyone:

No I don't but I love watching twitch.tv streamers live (most of them do have YouTube channels I do believe) ^^

I'm on a Hearthstone kick at the moment as I'm trying to learn to play so I'm watching ThijsHS a lot. He's a lovely young man from the Netherlands! He's a lot more positive, easy-going and entertaining then a lot of the other Hearthstone streamers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Favourite Disney movie if you have one? <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:00 pm

(first post!)

I've been a staff member for nearly half of my time spent on CS! I became a GH in August 2012 and I've been a Global Moderator since November 2016.

ola232 wrote:to any on you:

do any of you have snapchat ? If you do what do you like in it ? I think about making myself one but it is going to be private and i want others opinion on it

I do, and I only share my username with friends. I usually just post on my story, and I love the filters they're always adding ^^

kody; wrote:any —
are you excited for applications are open for new helpers and mods?

Of course! I'm always excited to see new faces on the team, but I am especially excited for the GH applications.

Doglady88722 wrote:To anyone:
Favorite food/drink?

My favorite food is fettuccine alfredo and my favorite drink is Mountain Dew. I've never had both at the same time but it doesn't sound very yummy.

My first goal was to have a complete collection. I have not reached that goal yet, but I'm still aiming to. ^^

moyashi. wrote:
      To anyone,

If it crawls, I'll usually kill it with no problem. If it has wings, I run away screaming.

Doglady88722 wrote:To anyone: What is your favorite time of day

I love sunsets! I also love the time right after the sun has gone down but it's still light out.

Kittycentral~ wrote:To anyone:
How do you value yourself? ^^

I have two extremes; I either think that I'm the worst person ever, or that everyone should be more like me. :3 I have enough self-confidence to be happy with my appearance and my personality but I struggle in believing that I am smart enough to land a good career in my field, and things like that.

Booper Spooper wrote:To anyone:

I watch mostly League of Legends YouTubers who stream ^^ I'm good friends with one so I try to watch his videos and his friends' videos, but other than that I mostly watch Sky/Dunkey, LilyPichu, etc. I don't consistently watch many non-League channels but I love Simply Nailoglical, Jenna Marbles, etc. :3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes