Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:29 am

myth + destiny wrote:Anyone who knows(most likely Malk): Will there ever be any more cerberus/cerbs adopted out/released? Not necessarily store pets, but more common ones that anyone could get hold of?

(Quoted from 4 pages ago, I hope that's okay.)

We do not know the answer to that. Only time will tell.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Tue May 01, 2018 10:06 am

Nicole wrote:To: anyone
How many instruments can you play? If you could play at least one, which ones?

Like many, I started with learning piano, but later I picked up the violin. I still have my violin but I haven't been active in playing it in some time - though I'd like to! I really enjoyed it when I was active. If I could choose, I think playing guitar would be cool, there are a lot of songs I'd love to be able to play on guitar.

rogueConstellation wrote:
    @anyone: do you like musicals? if so, what's your favorite??
    i like my fair lady and annie :3

I do! My favorite is a bit generic, but I love Les Misérables. I read and loved the book unknowing it even was a musical (somehow), and a couple years later the movie was announced, so I looked up everything about the original musical and of course saw the movie. Love it!

Doglady88722 wrote:@Any staff member: What book series are you currently reading? (I'm currently reading Wings of Fire)

I am rereading Harry Potter with a friend of mine in a mini "book club." It's been so many years, we are having a fun time re-experiencing it. After we finish this, we might start some actual serious books, but for now it's a nostalgia-fest. We're halfway through.

RoaringSkies wrote:This is for any staff member! have any good music recommendations? can be literally anything from 70s pop to dubstep!

I am currently enjoying Lord Huron's new album immensely, I love it and would recommend it to those who like indie!
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 am

bug, wrote:to;; anyone,

how has 2018 been for you so far? a lot of people have had different views, some saying that theirs have started out pretty sad but some have said its been way better than 2017, so im curious! ♥

\\thankyou for reading ;w;

Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I started the year pretty depressed because my long-term boyfriend broke up with me in October and it took a while to get over. I'm still not over it completely; I have good days and bad days. It gets easier everyday, though. I found someone new who treats me ten times better and I like to think that it is for the best. I deserve to have someone who loves me as much as I love them, you know?

I lost my only real female friend because she tried to start issues with other friends. What I've assumed is that she essentially ostracized me from our friend group because she wanted to be the only girl. I've never done anything to her so I can only guess that jealousy was a major issue. Anytime I would talk about CS, she would mention that she's a mod for a really popular band's official Discord. She always had to be a higher video game rank than me and would tell me that I didn't earn my rank fairly. I'm the president of a club at my university and she told me that I was only the president because the person who ran against me was no good. The final straw was when she left my boyfriend and I out of some plans she made, then when we found out about them she told us that she didn't invite us because we don't live on campus and she didn't think we would want to drive in the snow. Yeah, okay.

I never really liked her, but I don't have any female friends in real life so it was nice to finally have one. I am relieved that her toxicity is gone from my life. I made new friends and moved on. She's had a rough life pre-college so I don't fully blame her for her inadequacy issues, but it's something that I don't have the energy or sympathy to deal with anymore. I want to surround myself with positive people that lift me up, not bring me down.

I'm going to be working with one of my professors over the summer so I am totally stoked! 2018 is looking brighter than it ever has.

Ja983 wrote:Do all CS staff automatically get a custom? Cause I've only seen mods with customs :D

Yes, customs are a reward for the time and effort that staff put into the site. It's a way of saying thanks for all of their hard work.

Doglady88722 wrote:@Any staff member: What book series are you currently reading? (I'm currently reading Wings of Fire)

I'm reading Turtles All The Way Down by John Green right now. I've enjoyed it so far.

RoaringSkies wrote:This is for any staff member! have any good music recommendations? can be literally anything from 70s pop to dubstep!

I've been super into Shawn Wasabi and Halsey right now!

฿ØӾ₵₳₮ wrote:to seasonal

whats your favorite type of cake? (i don't like any of them, since im allergic to them eGGS)

and.. what is your type of.. uh, cats? (mine is norwegian cat!)

I'm not really a fan of cake either; I don't like the texture. It's so dry and spongy e_e If I had to pick one, probably almond/wedding cake.

I love Bengals, snowshoes, and Norwegian forest cats too!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkbay » Thu May 03, 2018 3:57 pm

To: anyone
When will the easter pets rarities be assigned?
darkbay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 pm

To any mod:
If I asked someone to do art for me and payed them before I got it and they were banned, do I ever get a refund or did I just waste my pets?
(I sent a help ticket and haven’t gotten a reply yet X3)
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 am

darkbay wrote:To: anyone
When will the easter pets rarities be assigned?

It can take pets 1-3 months to receive their rarities. It could happen any time now so keep and eye out!

AlexLeDraggu wrote:To any mod:
If I asked someone to do art for me and payed them before I got it and they were banned, do I ever get a refund or did I just waste my pets?
(I sent a help ticket and haven’t gotten a reply yet X3)

That's unfortunate to hear D:
Please wait for a response to your help ticket! The situation is likely being reviewed by staff at the moment, you should receive an answer soon. All matters involving art refunds or banned members should be handled over ticket to protect user confidentiality. ^^
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:58 am

Birb wrote:
    To anyone,

-What's your favorite Disney movie? (including Pixar)
    -Who's your favorite Disney hero and why?
    -Who's your favorite Disney villain and why?

Yay! A Disney question <3

My favorite Disney movie is Brother Bear. It is very underrated, but the music and the storyline <3

Favorite Disney hero....hmm that is a hard one. I don’t think I have a particular one but I will say Moana. She goes against her father’s wishes to follow what her grandmother told her. Her adventure is about finding out who she is, and she is a hero because she ends up saving everyone even when she thinks she is alone. In addition, she isn’t a princess which is even better.

Favorite Disney villain would be Doctor Facilier (the Shadow Man). His songs are amazing <3 My second favorite is Scar because who can’t like Scar’s villainous ways.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri May 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Where did Avian come from?
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm

ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ wrote:Where did Avian come from?

I created Avian as my fursona about a year before creating CS :)

Birb wrote:
    To anyone,

Fav Pixar: Toy Story 1 or 3
Fav Non pixar: The Lion King

Fav Disney hero: Woody from Toy Story (reminded me of my fav toy which was a pirate who was always getting pushed out of bed whenever I got a new toy)

Fav Disney villain: I was never really into the villains. Maybe Captain Hook since I loved pirates. Or Scar. He had a decently sarcastic sense of humor
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Sun May 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Tess wrote:
ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ wrote:Where did Avian come from?

I created Avian as my fursona about a year before creating CS :)

Birb wrote:
    To anyone,

Fav Pixar: Toy Story 1 or 3
Fav Non pixar: The Lion King

Fav Disney hero: Woody from Toy Story (reminded me of my fav toy which was a pirate who was always getting pushed out of bed whenever I got a new toy)

Fav Disney villain: I was never really into the villains. Maybe Captain Hook since I loved pirates. Or Scar. He had a decently sarcastic sense of humor

I love scar! I always focused on the villans I'm a odd bean :3. Oh also never really liked any you storys :3 tbh I disliked them, HOWEVER they do have a decent series of movies.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me