"The" Rares List Guide - UR peach Poll! vote!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

On which tier do you think the UR peach should be? Please read the 2nd post on page 25!

Poll runs till Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 am

UR lion tier - Just above the nons (3 sorbets + 1 green toxic)
15%
Non tier - (3 sorbets)
22%
UR holly tier - Just below the nons (2 sorbets + 1 green toxic)
63%

Total votes : 626

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Today Jan 09 2017 : I Traded my Peach for a Sorbet + Flower Pot ( Worth 2.5 Sorbets ) . So that’s for 3.5 Sorbets worth which is roughly little over a non or worth one non. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... MYfAz6HlZg
MY Trade/Dreamies Page - viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3291820
Image -Acheived Jan 11/2018!
I have gifted 218 people.
I have received 16 gifts.
Thank you to those who have gifted me ^^ you all know who you are, and your all the best ^^ <3
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:Today Jan 09 2017 : I Traded my Peach for a Sorbet + Flower Pot ( Worth 2.5 Sorbets ) . So that’s for 3.5 Sorbets worth which is roughly little over a non or worth one non. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... MYfAz6HlZg

You might struggle getting the 2.5 sorbets worth for the flower however

Not to say that it's not worth that much, it is, though some people have just been spreading round that it's only worth 1 sorbet.. (so in your trader's eyes, they could've thought they were trading 2 sorbets worth for the peach. All depends on perception)

I got my flower from someone who only wanted 1 sorbet for it (though I didn't have a sorbet so I traded a blue toxic instead):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 2V6N5GkTTA

And that was at 2017-11-11

-

Also,another thing. Why are people now valuing the red cerb at 1-3 nons worth? Heck, when I had one back in 2014, the best I could get was an extremely low mainlist.. (as well as people offering 1 batdog or 1 raven dog but I just presumed they had similar demand to the cerb at the time)

Granted I later got this offer in 2016-03-07(and no, I'm not offering this trade up to the peach discussion as the cerb's worth is hard to gauge demandwise, though rarity wise this would've been unfair to the peach):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... aXTd2LDl6w

Granted I kinda had a mini break throughout most of 2015 so I don't know what the cerb was going for during that time though hey, when I got offered a peach for it, my first thought was "well, this is a lot more than everything else I've been offered in the past. Maybe I should accept it"

Which now just makes me wonder why people are now saying the cerb is currently going for 1-3 nons in 2018?
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
mikasi-nightwolf wrote:Today Jan 09 2017 : I Traded my Peach for a Sorbet + Flower Pot ( Worth 2.5 Sorbets ) . So that’s for 3.5 Sorbets worth which is roughly little over a non or worth one non. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... MYfAz6HlZg

Not to say that it's not worth that much, it is, though some people have just been spreading round that it's only worth 1 sorbet.. (so in your trader's eyes, they could've thought they were trading 2 sorbets worth for the peach. All depends on perception)

I got my flower from someone who only wanted 1 sorbet for it (though I didn't have a sorbet so I traded a blue toxic instead):

-

Also,another thing. Why are people now valuing the red cerb at 1-3 nons worth? Heck, when I had one back in 2014, the best I could get was an extremely low mainlist.. (as well as people offering 1 batdog or 1 raven dog but I just presumed they had similar demand to the cerb at the time)

Granted I later got this offer in 2016-03-07(and no, I'm not offering this trade up to the peach discussion as the cerb's worth is hard to gauge demandwise, though rarity wise this would've been unfair to the peach):

Granted I kinda had a mini break throughout most of 2015 so I don't know what the cerb was going for during that time though hey, when I got offered a peach for it, my first thought was "well, this is a lot more than everything else I've been offered in the past. Maybe I should accept it"

Which now just makes me wonder why people are now saying the cerb is currently going for 1-3 nons in 2018?

So far everyone iv asked do value it at 2.5 Sorbets. :/ Just gotta be pateint to who wants to give me that, or a non for the flower and the sorbet. I beleive in value more then demand cause their was alot of demand talk here, and from now on i go by worth not demand. Others can do what they please, and so can i lol . I beleive in being fair not asking crazy amount for pets you know?
Thank you to those who have gifted me ^^ you all know who you are, and your all the best ^^ <3
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:01 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:

-

So far everyone iv asked do value it at 2.5 Sorbets. :/ Just gotta be pateint to who wants to give me that, or a non for the flower and the sorbet. I beleive in value more then demand cause their was alot of demand talk here, and from now on i go by worth not demand. Others can do what they please, and so can i lol . I beleive in being fair not asking crazy amount for pets you know?

True true, I wasn't saying you couldn't get 2.5 sorbets worth for the flower, I was just saying you might struggle

Sometimes I just don't get the demand with fruit and some more disliked mini-pets.. they're adorable.. it's just a pitty some look like they're rotting and people value them to be so low..
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:12 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
mikasi-nightwolf wrote:

True true, I wasn't saying you couldn't get 2.5 sorbets worth for the flower, I was just saying you might struggle

Sometimes I just don't get the demand with fruit and some more disliked mini-pets.. they're adorable.. it's just a pitty some look like they're rotting and people value them to be so low..

I agree!, I love the peach and he flower, they are so adorable! I honestly think they should be valued higher cause their isn't anything like them! their are a million different dogs or cats, but only one peach and one flower :/ people are weird lol.
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
mikasi-nightwolf wrote:

I agree!, I love the peach and he flower, they are so adorable! I honestly think they should be valued higher cause their isn't anything like them! their are a million different dogs or cats, but only one peach and one flower :/ people are weird lol.

That's true

A part of me wonders if they're hated because their so different? But that doesn't make sense mainly as if that was the case, Malk pets would have lower demand, but they don't and are highly sought after.. maybe it's because they're fruit as so people don't consider them a great enough concept to become pets?

TBH I like the fruits also, heck I have a banana and flower of my own that I don't intend on trading unless i get an offer I really like
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:29 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:

That's true

A part of me wonders if they're hated because their so different? But that doesn't make sense mainly as if that was the case, Malk pets would have lower demand, but they don't and are highly sought after.. maybe it's because they're fruit as so people don't consider them a great enough concept to become pets?

TBH I like the fruits also, heck I have a banana and flower of my own that I don't intend on trading unless i get an offer I really like

If I wasn’t trying to get my dreamie ( non swirl ) I would of never of traded my peach away! It’s so adorable! Next time I ever get one I don’t plan on letting it go.
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topsy Turvey » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:

That's true

If I wasn’t trying to get my dreamie ( non swirl ) I would of never of traded my peach away! It’s so adorable! Next time I ever get one I don’t plan on letting it go.

I honestly would've loved them if they were slightly more realistic? I love the Peach's design but I don't like the Caterpillar, I live the apple/grapes/banana/pickle/Peapod but I don't like that they're either rotten, sad or both. I love the Cinnabun because it has a cute design but no real twist to it like there is with the others. Hence the reason that I value the Peach at about 2 Sorbets because like me, people don't tend have much of an opinion on them. Sure they may swing more towards liking the Peach than not liking it but they don't genuinely like it either so they may not want to trade for it unless it's a good deal but a non is the height of their demand and not considered a good deal however 1-2 sorbets is. Of course as the value lowers so does the demand which is why I think about the Flower/Spotted Tirbal tier is a suitable spot c:

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.

I'm currently trying to clean out my lair,
Click on the link above to see what I have,
If there anything you like just offer!
Topsy Turvey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leru » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Not related to the Peach but here's all the trades I did for my 8 Zonkeys:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six
    seven (was to a friend, I know that I overpaid by 1-2 nons)
zonkey hoarder | characters | trade thread
leru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LongLiveRegina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am

Hello! please redirect me if this goes somewhere else but I'm trying to understand a bit more about trades and the list so that i can help out more in the "fair trade" thread and have a couple of questions.

Whats the gap between each tier. i understand that its one '09 rare on the advent list and that the gap gets bigger as you go further up the list but how do i work out the gaps further up??

Edit: i do also look at the gaps list but i mean more like if someone offers a few advents for a high september, how do i work out the fairness? and also if someone offers a high september for a low september and a load of rares?? :)

also, how do i work out how many '09 rares a september or mainlist is worth?

Thank you so much for any advice that is given!:) please feel free to leave some more advice to help me help others :mrgreen:

xoxo
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌

. This World Was Never Meant For ───
.─── One As Beautiful As You
....Image