What should next summer event be?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: What should next summer event be?

Postby Elettra » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:17 pm

ZiggyKitten97 wrote:I think a safari theme would be great to maybe introduce a new line art for something cool! Or some cool storepets like a hippo or something!

Ooh, I really like that idea! c:
Elettra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:38 am

I like the safari idea
The names Nightmare.

Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicmisskitty » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:13 am

Oooooh, Safari or Atlantis sound SO good! :)
angelicmisskitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muted.wolf » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 pm

I think a spirit world adventure would be cool. Just like something similar to the one in Avatar: The Last Airbender, or in Spirited Away. Different good and bad spirits, possibly from multiple different cultures or just things the staff come up with that are spirit like!

-Some sort of school setting could be neat for items.
-Going to a foodie/food world, pets inspired by different types of food, maybe even having food monsters and places, like a cheesey moon.
-Getting stuck in the internet! Pets based on hardware, software, computers, accessories, viruses, users, data transfer, maybe even different parts of CS, or even the pets themselves come alive! Maybe a pet gets jealous that it's rarity is so low, so it changes it so OMGSR and now everyone has a super rare pet that's really not that rare, haha!
-Racing! Maybe like a big racing plaza! Lots of animals are used in races, horses, turtles, snails, dogs, and dogs even have lots of time based athletic events. As well as even things like cars and bikes.
-Magician's magic theme, illusion and trick pets, maybe even pets that have different growing and adult breeds, like the chicken eggs that became dragons, except maybe now those puppies turn into bunnies!
-Children's toy box, items/pets that you'd find a in a kids toy box, it'd be cool to see some old timey inspired toy pets.
-Greek/Roman god themes would be interesting.
-Alternate worlds in general seem cool, and possible a fun multi theme event, like maybe there's a world where there are no colors but black and white, maybe theres a world where the pets don't have lineart! Or they do have lineart but it's all wiggly or jagged! Or there's a world where dogs all have strange eyes, ears, and feet but they otherwise look normal!
-The shrunken down thing reminds of the magic school bus, lol.
-Insect theme
-Angel vs Demon theme

Honestly there are so many things they can do with the summer event, which is why we can always expect it to be great!
Bye!
muted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alamire » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Pelicandreams wrote:
Okay, bear with me on this, El Dorado.
Not only could we have explorer gear to find the lost city of El Dorado, but once we get there then we have to explore the temples. Of course there will be hidden rooms and alcoves and at the end we would find the golden temple. Plus, this would all take place in the tropics so there would be lots of jungle flora and fauna and tropical birds and reptiles. There could even be a lava river that runs under the temples... so lave pets and items?
I just think this could be a fun idea. El Dorado wouldn't necessarily have to be the name, we could of course use a more generic name like "The Lost Ancient City of _____". I know that CS users generally like plant items so this would be a great opportunity to introduce some more, like vines, ferns, palms, and moss.

I love this idea, we should totally do this!

"Y O U T A U G H T"
me the courage of stars
before you left, how life carries
on endlessly, even after death

Alamire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:33 am

muted.wolf wrote:-snip-
Getting stuck in the internet! Pets based on hardware, software, computers, accessories, viruses, users, data transfer, maybe even different parts of CS, or even the pets themselves come alive! Maybe a pet gets jealous that it's rarity is so low, so it changes it so OMGSR and now everyone has a super rare pet that's really not that rare, haha!

I really like this idea :>
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:41 pm

I totally forgot there is a summer event at all --

I love that stuck in the internet theme, everyone has such great ideas about it !
    I lowkey hope there's going to be some alternate world were the staff are all replaced with other animal versions of themselves, and we have to figure out how to make them back to normal. It'd be so interesting to see what everyone would get turned into haha. Maybe that would come with a mad scientist thing somehow?
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 pm

I agree, that internet idea sounds like fun :)

Postby Inigo. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:42 am

Emufasa wrote:
Pelicandreams wrote:
Okay, bear with me on this, El Dorado.
Not only could we have explorer gear to find the lost city of El Dorado, but once we get there then we have to explore the temples. Of course there will be hidden rooms and alcoves and at the end we would find the golden temple. Plus, this would all take place in the tropics so there would be lots of jungle flora and fauna and tropical birds and reptiles. There could even be a lava river that runs under the temples... so lave pets and items?
I just think this could be a fun idea. El Dorado wouldn't necessarily have to be the name, we could of course use a more generic name like "The Lost Ancient City of _____". I know that CS users generally like plant items so this would be a great opportunity to introduce some more, like vines, ferns, palms, and moss.

I love this idea, we should totally do this!

Yes this is great! We could have pets that looked like golden statues too
Thanks to the rarity change i finally got an omgsr!!! It's been a goal of mine since 2013 aaa
Inigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzegrijn » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Safari sounds cool for summer! Or a theme park

I'd also love to see an Olympic game themed event, but since the next will be the Winter Olympics, maybe a Summer-for-Tess-and-Nick and other Southern Hemisphere people? :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
grizzegrijn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me