Summer Event 2016 - Discussion | V.2. - Check Frontpage

Current Event: ⛄Advent Calendar🎄
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Summer Event 2016 - Discussion | V.2. - Check Frontpage

Postby giraffidae » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm

actuallypunny wrote:
Aliria wrote:
lil rascal wrote:I would love to see a gods & goddesses event. We could somehow be transported to Mount Olympus where you'd have the ancient greek gods, goddesses & creatures or Asgard/the nine realms where you'd have the norse gods, goddesses & creatures.

I would (not) literally die if there was a Norse mythology event

Horses based on Sleipnir, crow-based pets for Hugin and Munin, Freyja's cats, Thor's goats, pets based on elves, pets based on dwarves, Fenrir, Jormungand, pets based on Hel, pets to represent the nine worlds, pets based on Valkyries... And items of Thor's belt, Mjolnir, Gleipnir, the duplicating ring I always forget the name of, maybe Valkyrie armor... Pets or items based on Yggdrasil, both would be cool... I'm gonna stop listing things nobody cares about now.

give me some of those greek and roman mythology petssss

ahh that would be aMAzIng

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roses are rosie » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:50 am

We need to go camping some time

she/her ;; bi ;; intp ;; hufflepuff ;; libra
violinist \\ english \\ mandarin
artist // writer // procrastinator
---
interests: warrior cats, kpop, anime, classical music

roses are rosie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:57 am

Lunamoonamare wrote:We need to go camping some time

C A M P F I R E P E T

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:28 am

All this camping talk reminds me of the Little Einsteins theme song ;-;

It would be really cool, but what do we do when we're at the campsite?
ιт's ιη мү нεα∂, ∂αяℓιηg
deviantart ;; describe me!
kirana ;; anything ;; questioning s/o
hello! you can call me Karia or Kirana!
I love reading, writing and trading!
feel free to shoot me a pm!
I don't bite, and love it when i get a trade/message

ι нσρε тнαт үσυ'ℓℓ вε нεяε

xxxxxxωнεη

xxxxxx» ι «

xxxxxxηεε∂
вυттσиѕ
ImageImage
ImageImage

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´`•.,¸¸,.•´¯

үσυ » тнε « мσsт
Karia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:29 am

Karia wrote:All this camping talk reminds me of the Little Einsteins theme song ;-;

Try to build a fire with log tokens

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DandelionEye » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 am

Karia wrote:All this camping talk reminds me of the Little Einsteins theme song ;-;

Looking for bait, fishing, bird watching, berry picking (there were huckleberries all over near where my family used to camp), trail hiking, swimming, canoeing/boating, star gazing, pitching a tent, cooking over the fire

Looking for bait/berry picking could be like the asteroids where you get bug or berry tokens that you use to fish or cook
Fishing could give fish-like pets or lake weed pets (I got snagged often)
Bird watching could give birds or items like binoculars
Trail hiking could give wildlife pets--like bears or deer--or maybe even plant inspired pets (poison ivy? trees, leaf piles) or items like branch tokens, mushrooms, stones, maps
Swimming could have frogs, flies, mosquitoes or items like new color floaties (orange, pink, purple?), inner tubes, rafts, swimwear, towels
Canoeing/boating could have items like canoes, paddles, kayaks, life jackets or maybe turtles, cranes, loons, ducks or other on top of the water pets
Star gazing might not be as fun since we got a lot of star themed pets this year...maybe fireflies or bats
Pitching a tent would probably just be items--tent, stakes, cooler, guide books
Cooking over the fire could have food based pets (hot dog dog, pancake cat, s'more hamster) or fire based pets and use the branch tokens or stones since you see fires with a ring of stones around them

Maybe the banner tokens would just be energy packets or power bars because you'd need a lot of energy to do all of these things

We used to go camping a lot...

If the weather got bad, we could have rain and lightning pets and indoor games (cards, cribbage board, travel checkers set)
Prints, drawings, and paper dolls: http://rockafellow.deviantart.com/gallery/

DandelionEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:40 am

I'm very surprised that this rat is very rare, and especially surprised that there even IS a VR in this event.
Of course I'm glad I got it, it was actually the first of the rats I got.
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bucky. » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 am

DandelionEye wrote:

Looking for bait, fishing, bird watching, berry picking (there were huckleberries all over near where my family used to camp), trail hiking, swimming, canoeing/boating, star gazing, pitching a tent, cooking over the fire

Looking for bait/berry picking could be like the asteroids where you get bug or berry tokens that you use to fish or cook
Fishing could give fish-like pets or lake weed pets (I got snagged often)
Bird watching could give birds or items like binoculars
Trail hiking could give wildlife pets--like bears or deer--or maybe even plant inspired pets (poison ivy? trees, leaf piles) or items like branch tokens, mushrooms, stones, maps
Swimming could have frogs, flies, mosquitoes or items like new color floaties (orange, pink, purple?), inner tubes, rafts, swimwear, towels
Canoeing/boating could have items like canoes, paddles, kayaks, life jackets or maybe turtles, cranes, loons, ducks or other on top of the water pets
Star gazing might not be as fun since we got a lot of star themed pets this year...maybe fireflies or bats
Pitching a tent would probably just be items--tent, stakes, cooler, guide books
Cooking over the fire could have food based pets (hot dog dog, pancake cat, s'more hamster) or fire based pets and use the branch tokens or stones since you see fires with a ring of stones around them

Maybe the banner tokens would just be energy packets or power bars because you'd need a lot of energy to do all of these things

We used to go camping a lot...

If the weather got bad, we could have rain and lightning pets and indoor games (cards, cribbage board, travel checkers set)

Oh my gosh ;-; now I'm going to be sad if next years isn't a camping theme :O

It would be cool if we got different types of bears (with the polar bear lineart), and more fish!
hey! call me grace. I'm pretty obsessed with anything marvel, along with star wars,
harry potter, and wonder woman. Bucky, peter parker, and loki are my life. Feel free to chat anytime ^^
bucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me