The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby sapphirelion » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Hello! I'm looking to see how much C$ this pet is worth (factoring in demand). I know that without demand it is worth 40-45C$

Image
rare from March 2009

Thank you in advance for any help :)
"Greater love has no one than this,than to lay down one's life for his friends"
~John 15:13

my art cornerThe Emerald Empire Criatura Adopts My Kalons Diamond (Kiamara)My characters
art by Annalese123Image
User avatar
sapphirelion
 
Posts: 3594
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:53 pm

sapphirelion wrote:Hello! I'm looking to see how much C$ this pet is worth (factoring in demand). I know that without demand it is worth 40-45C$

Image
rare from March 2009

Thank you in advance for any help :)

There's no set demand value, it depends on you and your trading partner. Personally I value that dog based on its value
User avatar
☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆
General Helper
 
Posts: 36704
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 pm

How much is my Pink Balloon Bun, Camo Green october 2008 Dog, Christmas 2009 dog, Easter 2010 bun, Candy Summer Advent 2015 butterfly wolf, and Easter 2016 cat In C$$ as I'm Currenty trying to save up for a species but was havig a hard time trying to figure it out so I figured that I'd sk Ripripriprip????
Image
Pet's name: Pink balloon Bun ((Advent))
Image
Pet's name: Camo Green October 2008 Dog
Image
Pet's name: Christmas '09 Dog
Image
Pets Name: Easter 2010 Bun
Image
Pet's name: candy summer advent 2015 Butterfly Wolf
Image
Pet's Name Easter 2016
User avatar
wulvesfanqqnaf
 
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby DreamsWolf102 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Image
Pet's name: 2008
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Pet rarity: rare
date: 7-17-09 (released in 08 so it is an 08 pet)

Image
Pet's name: 🍨Dapple🍨
rarity: very rare
date: 1-5-09

Image
Pet's name: Why do I look like a toxic?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
rarity: rare
date:9-12-09

Image
Pet's name: 🎵sh00k🎵
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
rarity: very rare
date: 7-11-09

what would be the total? C$
User avatar
DreamsWolf102
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:59 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby Shadow2204 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:47 pm

wulvesfanqqnaf wrote:How much is my Pink Balloon Bun, Camo Green october 2008 Dog, Christmas 2009 dog, Easter 2010 bun, Candy Summer Advent 2015 butterfly wolf, and Easter 2016 cat In C$$ as I'm Currenty trying to save up for a species but was havig a hard time trying to figure it out so I figured that I'd sk Ripripriprip????
Image
Pet's name: Pink balloon Bun ((Advent))
Image
Pet's name: Camo Green October 2008 Dog
Image
Pet's name: Christmas '09 Dog
Image
Pets Name: Easter 2010 Bun
Image
Pet's name: candy summer advent 2015 Butterfly Wolf
Image
Pet's Name Easter 2016


Advent bun: 80C$
Camo Dog: Around 50C$
Christmas '09 dog: 30-35C$
Easter bun: 25-30C$
Candy bwolf: 3-5C$
Easter cat: 2-4C$

DreamsWolf102 wrote:Image
Pet's name: 2008
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Pet rarity: rare
date: 7-17-09 (released in 08 so it is an 08 pet)

Image
Pet's name: 🍨Dapple🍨
rarity: very rare
date: 1-5-09

Image
Pet's name: Why do I look like a toxic?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
rarity: rare
date:9-12-09

Image
Pet's name: 🎵sh00k🎵
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
rarity: very rare
date: 7-11-09

what would be the total? C$


1. It's also an extended release to August '09 so it's worth 30-35C$
2. 40-45C$
3. 30-35C$
4. 35-40C$
User avatar
Shadow2204
 
Posts: 9013
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby momochi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Image
I got this on December 18th, so it is worth less?

The true date is October 2008.
(halloween)

How much is it worth?
╔═════════════════════════╗
momochi-female-libra-corgis-peaches
hi!~ I'm momochi, but call me momo.

~you wanna become frendos? just PM me!
╚════════════════════════╝


Image
User avatar
momochi
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:55 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby momochi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Seashels wrote:Image
I got this on December 18th, so it is worth less?

The true date is October 2008.
(halloween)

How much is it worth?
╔═════════════════════════╗
momochi-female-libra-corgis-peaches
hi!~ I'm momochi, but call me momo.

~you wanna become frendos? just PM me!
╚════════════════════════╝


Image
User avatar
momochi
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:55 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby ♥KawaiiWolfie♥ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:23 am

How much is the July PPS worth in C$? I happened to get one recently.
User avatar
♥KawaiiWolfie♥
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:00 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby DebonairDisneyQueen » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:25 am

Gwen9297 wrote:How much is the July PPS worth in C$? I happened to get one recently.


1390 C$, it's stated on the front page.

Seashels wrote:
Seashels wrote:Image
I got this on December 18th, so it is worth less?

The true date is October 2008.
(halloween)

How much is it worth?


Worth 130-150 C$, stated on the front page. Some people consider truedate pets worth more than rereleased ones, and will overpay as such, but most users tend to agree that the value of a truedate versus a rerelease is the same.
Hello there! wrote:
♕ Female ♕ Adult ♕ Cis ♕ Libra ♕ Pastel pink lover ♕ Disney enthusiast ♕ Guinea pig mom ♕

♡ Looking to trade my July PPS! ♡

Image
Image
User avatar
DebonairDisneyQueen
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "How Much is This Worth in C$?" Thread

Postby ~Avery MLP~ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 am

How much is red fronted holly dog worth?
It's a tier 5 advent list from Christmas 2009
User avatar
~Avery MLP~
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:14 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Chicken Smoothie Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: #1 Corgi, 5:44, Hajduczek, pige., Superunknown, 방탄소년단 and 0 guests