The Guide to Common Pets

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

The Guide to Common Pets

Postby dozy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

Yes, Another Guide :lol: . But this isn't the one describing your average pet, this describes the commons. Not your average month Common's though. These are the ones avaliable all the time. Now, all the images in this aren't mine, so I have borrowed some from Sorren Fey (Thank you!). I have made this guide to prevent the "how rare is your pet" Thread, to be cluttered, and for people to stop getting annoying trades!

~2nd Gen~

Most 2nd Gen, aren't good for trades. They do have some exceptions though. People will trade for Valentine(Limited Edition)2nd Gen, the winged pup from Hunter and Mismatch, The Pink Blanket Grey 2nd Gen and the PPS 2nd Gen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These ones, are EXTREMELY common, and probably won't be traded for.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

We also have some uncommon 2nd Gen Rats, these will be traded for!

ImageImageImage
(Note to Mods: The reason I have put the rats as well is because they are labeled with the "2nd Gen" Logo)

If you want to learn more about 2nd Gen, than just the rarity, see here!

~Warrior Cats~
These are more common than the 2nd Gen, because they only have 1 outcome per cat. This is the official cat Guide!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If you want to know about any of the other cats, it is in the official cat guide.

~Butterfly Wolves~ This is the official guide

These are the common butterfly wolves, that are always on the page and are very common. There is only one outcome per catterpillar. Monthly specials are sometimes made. If you want to see them, go to the official guide.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

~Hoard Advice~

Some people hoard these common pets, but as they are not worth much, they will not trade much.
For 1, they will probably trade another Common 2nd Gen, Common Butterfly Wolf or Common Warrior cat.
They will only trade, Common monthly pets, for a heap of them. Some people won't even do that.

I hope this guide has helped you, hope you enjoy it, and This is ONLY for Rarity, not all the outcomes. I will update when/if needed.

~Li-La
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Guide to Common Pets

Postby xoxoiloveme » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

I think most of this information is in each of the guides we already have in place... :|
xoxoiloveme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me