Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated! ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What Should spooky; Collect Next?!

Rats
69
23%
Horses
45
15%
Bunnies
93
31%
Malks
97
32%
 
Total votes : 304

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby tilkka » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:51 pm


    Finished the following collections in these couple of days.

    Image Image
    Image
    Image

    Image


    ↠ draft horses ╌ [60/60]
    ↠ fennec foxes ╌ [141/141] (for real this time ;n;)
    ↠ scorpions sᴘɪᴅᴇʀs ᴇᴅɪᴛ ╌ [5/5]
    ↠ EPPS ғᴏᴀʟs ╌ [15/15]
    ↠ PPS ᴘɪɴᴋɪᴇs ╌ [39/39]

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Goals for 2018
    - Get all non-list pets (should be doable, right?)
      ↠ 2016 rare: 15 pets
      ↠ 2015 rare: 6 pets
      ↠ 2015 uncommon: 3 pets
      ↠ 2014 uncommon: 1 pet
      ↠ 2014 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2013 rare: 4 pets
      ↠ 2013 uncommon: 3 pets
      ↠ 2013 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2012 rare: 13 pets
      ↠ 2012 uncommon: 14 pets
      ↠ 2012 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2011 rare: 13 pets
      ↠ 2011 uncommon: 10 pets
      ↠ 2011 common: 3 pets
      ↠ 2010 very rare: 4 bunnies
      ↠ 2010 rare: 2 pets
      ↠ 2008 very rare: 12 rats
      ↠ 2008 very rare: 6 dogs
      ↠ 2008 rare: 1 dog
      113 PETS IN TOTAL
    - Get all non-list store pets
      ↠ 2011: 13 pets
      ↠ 2012: 12 pets
      ↠ 2013: 18 pets
      ↠ 2014: 4 pets
      ↠ 2015: 3 pets
      ↠ 2016: 5 pets
      55 PETS IN TOTAL
MAIN WISHLIST
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
xxx
xxxImage
User avatar
tilkka
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Klain » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:19 am

tilkka wrote:

    -snip-

    Goals for 2018
    - Get all non-list pets (should be doable, right?)
      ↠ 2016 rare: 15 pets
      ↠ 2015 rare: 6 pets
      ↠ 2015 uncommon: 3 pets
      ↠ 2014 uncommon: 1 pet
      ↠ 2014 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2013 rare: 4 pets
      ↠ 2013 uncommon: 3 pets
      ↠ 2013 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2012 rare: 13 pets
      ↠ 2012 uncommon: 14 pets
      ↠ 2012 common: 1 pet
      ↠ 2011 rare: 13 pets
      ↠ 2011 uncommon: 10 pets
      ↠ 2011 common: 3 pets
      ↠ 2010 very rare: 4 bunnies
      ↠ 2010 rare: 2 pets
      ↠ 2008 very rare: 12 rats
      ↠ 2008 very rare: 6 dogs
      ↠ 2008 rare: 1 dog
      113 PETS IN TOTAL
    - Get all non-list store pets
      ↠ 2011: 13 pets
      ↠ 2012: 12 pets
      ↠ 2013: 18 pets
      ↠ 2014: 4 pets
      ↠ 2015: 3 pets
      ↠ 2016: 5 pets
      55 PETS IN TOTAL

I just decided that my goal for this year will it to be to collect all pets down to 2012. I'm only missing some rares from 2015/16. The biggest part is 2012. ^^
Image

User avatar
Klain
 
Posts: 15557
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Shian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 am

Misha_Collins wrote:Has anyone else ever traded off part of a collection cause they thought they werent going to be getting the hardest part of the collection anytime soon, then they get the harder one and now regret + cant seem to get back the first half? legit me with my Sleipnir collection xD I had a purple sleipnir a few months ago, but traded it off thinking I probably wouldn't be anywhere near a brown sleipnir, but just recently I got the brown sleipnir, and now am so far off the purple sleipnir :') xD and forever mad I traded it off rotflol.


Yup. I traded a store punk set for one of the rarest Eld pets and now I've been spending all of last year trying to get them back. -_-

I'll also go through my collection and come across a pet I know I had but now it's not there anymore. Maybe this was also the case?
Click Here to see how many pets are on CS.

ImageImageImageImage<-Looking for these! $4 or trade.
User avatar
Shian
 
Posts: 14342
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Dizzy socks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 am

I'm still kind of trying for all the horses. I thought I'd managed the hardest list ones, having the UR Foal, UR Purple, Store ones, and UR Mint, but the RBM is killing me. I just can't seem to trade up my Sockdog, and trying to climb to the mainlist again doesn't feel like a nice thought >.<.
Sig is WIP.

Image
User avatar
Dizzy socks
 
Posts: 7191
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby līga » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:39 am

Dizzy socks wrote:I'm still kind of trying for all the horses. I thought I'd managed the hardest list ones, having the UR Foal, UR Purple, Store ones, and UR Mint, but the RBM is killing me. I just can't seem to trade up my Sockdog, and trying to climb to the mainlist again doesn't feel like a nice thought >.<.

The RBM was hard for me too. I tried to trade up to it but the problem was that many pets around it on the rares list have shabby demand. :c I ended up just buying a purple toxic with offsite currency and trading it for a RBM+something to even it out.
User avatar
līga
 
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Dizzy socks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:43 am

līga wrote:
Dizzy socks wrote:I'm still kind of trying for all the horses. I thought I'd managed the hardest list ones, having the UR Foal, UR Purple, Store ones, and UR Mint, but the RBM is killing me. I just can't seem to trade up my Sockdog, and trying to climb to the mainlist again doesn't feel like a nice thought >.<.

The RBM was hard for me too. I tried to trade up to it but the problem was that many pets around it on the rares list have shabby demand. :c I ended up just buying a purple toxic with offsite currency and trading it for a RBM+something to even it out.


I don't really have offsite either, apart from Howrse, but I'll keep trying, and I'm sure I'll get there eventually aha c;
Sig is WIP.

Image
User avatar
Dizzy socks
 
Posts: 7191
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Joyce Byers » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:20 am

Shian wrote:
Misha_Collins wrote:Has anyone else ever traded off part of a collection cause they thought they werent going to be getting the hardest part of the collection anytime soon, then they get the harder one and now regret + cant seem to get back the first half? legit me with my Sleipnir collection xD I had a purple sleipnir a few months ago, but traded it off thinking I probably wouldn't be anywhere near a brown sleipnir, but just recently I got the brown sleipnir, and now am so far off the purple sleipnir :') xD and forever mad I traded it off rotflol.


Yup. I traded a store punk set for one of the rarest Eld pets and now I've been spending all of last year trying to get them back. -_-

I'll also go through my collection and come across a pet I know I had but now it's not there anymore. Maybe this was also the case?


yep had that happen to me too xD
Image
.
꧁⊰༻ ༺⊱꧂

ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴs
ᴄʟᴀss ᴏꜰ '60
---------------
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ,
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.


꧁⊰༻ ༺⊱꧂
User avatar
Joyce Byers
 
Posts: 10244
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:11 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Joyce Byers » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 am

Okay so now for the update, still trying for all non-list equines and list equines (separately, nonlist first ive only gotten 3 of the list equines down xD) its semi stressful rotflol, I semi stupidly traded off my '11 carousel horse store set, but it in turn helped me get the brown sleipnir so I do and dont regret it rotflol, they were hard to come by but ill get them again eventually xD, then the 2012 store unicorn set is another elusive one. I was also trying for all the fennec foxes, but now thats becoming all non list too since the UR this year.

but so far I have these complete:
Image
.
꧁⊰༻ ༺⊱꧂

ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴs
ᴄʟᴀss ᴏꜰ '60
---------------
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ,
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.


꧁⊰༻ ༺⊱꧂
User avatar
Joyce Byers
 
Posts: 10244
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:11 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Gifting Dogs » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 am

What is/are your goals on CS? To own a full item collection
How close are you to completion? Im not sure. I have allot of items and there is still allot to add to my item wishlist
How long have you worked on this goal? I just started today as a 2018 goal

New!!!
Come Check It Out
My List Pet Giveaway

Angel's FR Shop

Request a gift here at The Front Desk

The Gifting Dogs Center is now open and you can find the link below
Click to enter the center


We take unwanted pets and species that no one really likes and find the homes. Feel free to send us those unwanted pets

Dear Mods,
I share a IP address and a computer my brother and sister-in-law. We gift each other and trade unfairly sometimes. Please don't ban us.

I also have permission from my brother to use the name Gifting Dogs and the mascots

Lord_Syranus and I may trade unfairly.

I also share a IP address and devices with my sister in law. Please Don't ban us
User avatar
Gifting Dogs
 
Posts: 7818
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Queenie! » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 am

I'm up to four Nick Horses now!
Still missing the two VRs and of course the unicorn, but I think I'm making decent progress. c: Hoping to get this collection completed by the end of this year.
I got bored and gave them all weird names lol.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Image
Image
◆ ─────────────────
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text
text text text text text text

───────────────── ◆
Image
Image
Image
Image
B
U
T
T
E
R
F
L
I
E
S
?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

User avatar
Queenie!
 
Posts: 12434
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Chicken Smoothie Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexkeeeler, DuckGoesRawr, HauntedNightmares, Marshsiren, Nimarkiva, Shimera, Yandex and 1 guest