Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:35 am

@Elemental

Wooooow only 30 pets left??? HOW??

Wow. Welp I haven't counted but I think I'm a good way off. XD
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:58 am

i have just started two collections! I decided to start very small, and chose lion cubs and epps butterfly wolves! the lion cub one will me quite time consuming, because of the august pps, but im very excited!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:09 am

so collections.. so far i'm missing;

8 of the tess guinea pig lineart

4 of the adult monkey lineart and the one pps monkey

1 of the pps chameleons

10 of the adult chameleons!

--

made fab progress today, considering i started the chameleons and monkeys today :*
oh and five list buns left to go, but i've run out of low fodder xD

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heart shaped box » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 am

tilkka wrote:
    I'm sorting pets by species and lineart. My adult dogs are also divided by year, while all the PPS and EPPS dogs have their own collections. Here is small sample picture taken from 2 weeks ago :)

-snip-

the way you organize your pets is so satisfying (╯✧∇✧)╯ if you don't mind i think i'm going to re-organize my pets in a similar way - such as a section called "rodents" and then within that section rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc. organization is so soothing to me, i swear i redo my groups every few months haha.

once i re-organize my pets i want to start collecting again. looking back at my posts on this thread i seem like the most indecisive person ever lol. because i am but i want to stick with it this time! maybe i'll try to collect butterfly wolves again - i love their lineart and while they're popular, they're not quite as intimidating to collect as something like dogs. :0
...............................................Image
hi i'm kate
my kalons
heart shaped box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 am

Ohhh my, I am so Close (like Two Pages close) to my First Main Goal of having a Complete Collection of CS Pets, excluding the URs, since 2014 and only Ten Pages Left until 2012. I Hope I will Reach my Main Main Goal of having a Complete Collection since 2010 this Year. Than I can Slow down and focus more on the hoarder in me and my Item Collection because trying to obtain Main List Pets will be pain xD I am currently by 9 Advent List Pets and only One Main List Pets I own, who will also not be traded and thos are all Minor and Major Dreamies^^ (got last Year a Major Dreamie, the Zebra and just wasn't able to trade her Away, I just can't^^)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storme » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:21 pm

i've been thinking about collecting store pets (not the lists since i'm too poor) but i wasn't sure?? it seems like most of the time i make a decision to collect/hoard something i change my mind to something else haha.

so, just wondering how it's going for the store pet collectors here? is it easy to trade '09-'10 rares for them or are people wanting overpay?
hello, i'm storm!
used to be flurries, jessuki, lexi, lyrics
storme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:31 pm

kaeli wrote:
    i've been thinking about collecting store pets (not the lists since i'm too poor) but i wasn't sure?? it seems like most of the time i make a decision to collect/hoard something i change my mind to something else haha.

so, just wondering how it's going for the store pet collectors here? is it hard to trade '09-'10 rares for them or are people wanting overpay?

for older store pets (like non-list 2011/2012) it's idk.. i usually get them through trades sent to me rather than the other way around, and usually in bulk? (like involving heaps of other pets) so i can't say for sure but it honestly depends on the pet and how much people want it haha - i've been able to trade '09 pets for '14 store pets but usually mine are like... staff (which are fairly high demand) or malk or something but i think it's doable!! i went from 4 store pets to ~74 in 6 months but i did have a fair bit of old fodder

it can be kinda tricky to find traders that aren't asking for a lot of overpay though, b/c recent list store pet demand seems to have boosted demand for...every other store pet as well

i'd say go for it though! i'd recommend building up fodder on another site and cross-trading since that's how i've been able to get 2014 & older store pets (even sets sometimes)
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storme » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:39 pm

horchata wrote:
kaeli wrote:

so, just wondering how it's going for the store pet collectors here? is it hard to trade '09-'10 rares for them or are people wanting overpay?

for older store pets (like non-list 2011/2012) it's idk.. i usually get them through trades sent to me rather than the other way around, and usually in bulk? (like involving heaps of other pets) so i can't say for sure but it honestly depends on the pet and how much people want it haha - i've been able to trade '09 pets for '14 store pets but usually mine are like... staff (which are fairly high demand) or malk or something but i think it's doable!! i went from 4 store pets to ~74 in 6 months but i did have a fair bit of old fodder

it can be kinda tricky to find traders that aren't asking for a lot of overpay though, b/c recent list store pet demand seems to have boosted demand for...every other store pet as well

i'd say go for it though! i'd recommend building up fodder on another site and cross-trading since that's how i've been able to get 2014 & older store pets (even sets sometimes)

ah yeah i actually gather currency on flight rising to trade for cs rares, so i'll probably continue that! i'd like to actually just play cs more casually from now on so i don't mind if this goal will take forever. unfortunately i recently traded off some of my older higher demand ones so that'll be hard to get back haha.

thank you though for the reply! i'll sleep on it tonight but i'll probably go ahead and start another collection c: being patient & finding the right trader has certainly helped a lot lately. good luck with yours as well!
hello, i'm storm!
used to be flurries, jessuki, lexi, lyrics
storme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tilkka » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:58 pm

cactus; wrote:
tilkka wrote:
    I'm sorting pets by species and lineart. My adult dogs are also divided by year, while all the PPS and EPPS dogs have their own collections. Here is small sample picture taken from 2 weeks ago :)

-snip-

the way you organize your pets is so satisfying (╯✧∇✧)╯ if you don't mind i think i'm going to re-organize my pets in a similar way - such as a section called "rodents" and then within that section rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc. organization is so soothing to me, i swear i redo my groups every few months haha.

once i re-organize my pets i want to start collecting again. looking back at my posts on this thread i seem like the most indecisive person ever lol. because i am but i want to stick with it this time! maybe i'll try to collect butterfly wolves again - i love their lineart and while they're popular, they're not quite as intimidating to collect as something like dogs. :0

Thank you ^^, <33 Also I don’t mind, so just go for it ;) I actually changes my titles little since the picture from2 weeks ago. For example ”rodents” are cuttently called ”glires” which also includes bunnies with the rats, hamsters and guinea pigs :)
QUITTING
Trading everything i own for Flight Rising currency/stuff.
Have a lot of older pets (been here since 2009) and items!

tilkka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerless » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Good news! I only need three more dwarf hamsters to complete my dwarf hamster collection!
    I'm thinking of seperating the hoard and collection from each other, should I do it or not? That would mean I have a few less dwarf hamsters left in my hoard, but .. I feel like that would look a lot more aesthetically pleasing? Hmm, hard decision!

I only need the following three hamsters to complete my collection (1 rare and 2 uncommons!):

Hi, I'm Deerless and I am a hoarder of Deer and Dwarf Hamsters
You are always welcome to send me trades including any of those two! I love to trade! <3
I have a complete deer collection!

My Collection & Hoards Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Current Hoard Goal
------------Reach 2.500 deer in my hoard
---------------------2370 / 2500
------------------- 391 deer to go!
--------------------
--------------------
-----------------------------------