Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 *Newer Poll!*

Postby Yammie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:35 am

I managed to trade for the dragon store pet set during the halloween event, so now I have every 2017 pet so far! until they release the UR's during december, lol.

Other than that, my collection progress is kind of at a standstill. Probably because I have literally no fodder anymore D: and i keep telling myself to use events to build up fodder but i end up trading away my extra tokens for c$ to stock up for the next store pet set, since i don't buy it myself. I haven't gotten the hang of offsite trading for fodder yet either. Oh well, maybe i'll switch over to my item wishlist until I can build up some more fodder? IDK how i'm going to do that though since the last event of the year is christmas and that's not a token event.
Yammie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nishi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:29 pm

After nearly a year of work, I finally managed to get every unccomon pet on my wishlist!!! I am super stoked. Buuut, not its going to be a pain to get all the rares and up that I still need.
nishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

I am currently rather frustrated with my attempts at gathering certain less popular species. Like spiders. And deer.

Why people feel I'm going to WAY overpay for them because they're on my wishlist is baffling to me. Yes it's rare. But it's not pay-you-a-very-rare-from-3-years-before rare.
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 am

What is/are your goals on CS?: Along with becoming a popular artist I want to collect as many rares, very rares, and OMGSR pets that I can.

How close are you to completion?: I don't think I'm a very popular artist yet, but If all goes well I plan on coming out with a growable adoptable species very soon that will hopefully help boost my popularity.
When it comes to my pet collection I have no goal because although I may withdraw from CS a bit sometimes I never plan on truly quitting, so I'll just collect pets until the site shuts down or somehthing (I hope that never happens).

How long have you worked on this goal?: The answer has to be ever since I joined CS, right? (^~^)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 am

Blackiie wrote:
Sionnacht wrote:
Bloom & Katt wrote:^ First thing that came to my mind was also deer or fennec foxes (: I think those are the easiest ones (:

Finally got all the halloween pets! Overpayed for the last one but I was sick of searching for it xD

^^I had to do the same thong for the August PPS! I was don't getting outbid on auctions or denied in trades so I overpayed.

Does anyone know the total amount of lions right now?

Edit** I counted at 122 hopefully that's correct

I think it’s 123 because I have 120 and am missing the August PPS, July lioness and the rare store ‘16 juvenile ^^;;

I counted 124.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=372588

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 pm

You’re right actually it’s 124 ^^ Thought it was 123 because my UR lion is in my main list group ^^

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ art by the clockwork cat
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20 (lol help i'm missing recents)
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 am

okay, i'm always losing the table, but can anyone remember where i can
find the up to date counts of the different species? i'm trying to count how many
foxes and deer i have left to get and for the life of me i'm fed up trying to count
how many are on my wishlist then my eyes going funny as i scroll aha! thank you ;;

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:35 am

pige. wrote:
find the up to date counts of the different species? i'm trying to count how many
foxes and deer i have left to get and for the life of me i'm fed up trying to count
how many are on my wishlist then my eyes going funny as i scroll aha! thank you ;;

It's 205 deer and give me second, I'll count the foxes for you xD ❤️

*if I counted right it should be 173 fennec foxes, but if anyone collects them and I counted wrong, please correct me >.>

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:42 am

Skysa wrote:
pige. wrote:

It's 205 deer and give me second, I'll count the foxes for you xD ❤️

*if I counted right it should be 173 fennec foxes, but if anyone collects them and I counted wrong, please correct me >.>

thank you! you life saver, i've finally got the right number of foxes i'm
missing, but i have 1 extra pesky deer somewhere, either already collected or
waiting to be collected that doesn't actually exist aha, thank you! again <3

edit

so, i can't decide if i've gone and done something good or bad aha. a couple of days ago
i managed to complete my list pet dreamies when i got the blue rose and the yellow toxic
but today i saw someone with the joker dog and thought why not try and trade for it?
i doubt they'd accept because jokers are fab?! but lo and behold, i have the joker sitting
in my 'pets without a group' i traded one of my spare lists and one of my dreamies but
thought maybe i could use the joker to trade? but now the dang design is growing on me..
i used to not really like it but now it's growing on me and i have no fodder for the original dreamy.

so basically, i wanted to ask you guys if you have ever gone through the feeling of trading
a dreamy for a pet you thought would help your trades, then you go and like that one instead? ;;

Last edited by pigeon - on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Twins » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:44 am

What is/are your goals on CS?: To have one of every pet and item! It's a really tough goal but ya girl can try
How close are you to completion?: Not close at all lol, I still need many pets to even be halfway to completion
How long have you worked on this goal?: Since i've been here, so about 4-5 years.

if anyone wishes to help me out, send me a trade !! i dont bite <33
The Twins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me