Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby pigeon - » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Deerless wrote:
    Good news! I only need three more dwarf hamsters to complete my dwarf hamster collection!
    I'm thinking of seperating the hoard and collection from each other, should I do it or not? That would mean I have a few less dwarf hamsters left in my hoard, but .. I feel like that would look a lot more aesthetically pleasing? Hmm, hard decision!

I only need the following three hamsters to complete my collection (1 rare and 2 uncommons!):

i generally tend to keep hoards and collections separate so i have a lot of double pets
like the pps monkey is a hoard and i needed 1 for my collection, same with pps dogs.
i have a collection of them but about 9 hoards of pps dogs as well ; i find having them
separate just looks much nicer to me, and easier to keep track of what i need c:

-- i just finished my monkey collection! now only chameleons and guinea pigs to go,
all of which are the rare ones, which i am not going to enjoy..

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:57 pm

i really want to collect something but im not sure where to start. i finished my bunny collection about a half a year ago, and i dont want to do a species collection... i want to make sure its a non-list collection too. hmmm... any ideas?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 am

blakebelladonna wrote:i really want to collect something but im not sure where to start. i finished my bunny collection about a half a year ago, and i dont want to do a species collection... i want to make sure its a non-list collection too. hmmm... any ideas?

You could do a collection of pets with costumes for example, I’m sure there aren’t any list ones, but many newer ones with lower rarities~ like the pink bunny from 2015, or many other Halloween / Easter pets c:

I’d say you could also collect the imposter pets, like the bunnies on Easter which have the design of another pet, mostly list pets~ But then again, lots of these you already have and a few are the list bunnies so yeah >.>

You could also try collecting every bunny item to go with the pet bunny collection ;u;

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 am

blakebelladonna wrote:i really want to collect something but im not sure where to start. i finished my bunny collection about a half a year ago, and i dont want to do a species collection... i want to make sure its a non-list collection too. hmmm... any ideas?

you could try doing big litters? like for dogs there's zodiacs, staff pets, that 2011 (?)
    chinese new year litter & a few others; horses uhh.. rbm? there are like 9 total including rbm i think, or those 8ball ponies from '09 had quite a few outcomes - or you could try to collect all the (off-list) halloween/christmas/easter (since you already have bunnies)/something pets? all the warrior cats, all the reindeer pets throughout the years (like the easter dragons this year) maybe?? idk haha
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 am

I started rats a few days ago and I’m really shocked.. theyre actually hard to trade for it’s mad ^^;

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ art by the clockwork cat
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20 (lol help i'm missing recents)
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:44 am

Blackiie wrote:I started rats a few days ago and I’m really shocked.. theyre actually hard to trade for it’s mad ^^;

i was tempted to start rats or ponies next! i'm now more leaning towards ponies aha ;;

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storme » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:12 am

anyone here collecting the sitting warrior cats? i might try them as well since i loved warriors as a kid, but their demand seems to be only rising ^^'
hello, i'm storm!
used to be flurries, jessuki, lexi, lyrics
storme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benzene » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:15 am

kaeli wrote:
    anyone here collecting the sitting warrior cats? i might try them as well since i loved warriors as a kid, but their demand seems to be only rising ^^'

I am! But it's going really slow and I'm still missing a lot!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... serid=4766

[this account was hacked on 6/11/19, and all my stuff was traded for offsite currency!! thanks sorren fey, tess and nick for helping me get my account + pets back!!]
Benzene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:15 am

kaeli wrote:

i collected them, i recommend trading for any warriors until you have 27, whether you have them or not
because i found people were much happier with 1:1 warrior swaps, even if the ones offered were '10s and
theirs were '09/'08s - also auctions are quite good to go to as i managed to get some of the older ones by
bidding lists worth less than the warriors rarity - because they were trading on to the list they didn't mind
the underpay c: even if they're harder to trade for i see at least one in almost every trade group i visit xD

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie1992 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 am

Blackiie wrote:I started rats a few days ago and I’m really shocked.. theyre actually hard to trade for it’s mad ^^;

Rats are indeed a pain to collect XD I started them after I nearly finished my dog one (still need 2 UR ones >.<) and now Im stuck at nearly the same point with rats.... All thats left is list/store rats. But the worst Ive decided to collect are the bunnies.... Even common bunnies took me for forever as everyone seems to somehow love every single bunny they own >.<
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me