September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Lady Creeps » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Saphira344 wrote:Anyone else think todays chick looks a bit like the guy with the burned face in avatar the last air bender, i cant spell his name but its what comes to mind.

Zuko, and I'm not sure... It looks more like Kratos to me.
Looking for Husky-esque pets and Husky art. Have lots of trades! PM me for details.

Ask me about my new Betta, Heathcliffe!

Lady Creeps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windows98 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Saphira344 wrote:Anyone else think todays chick looks a bit like the guy with the burned face in avatar the last air bender, i cant spell his name but its what comes to mind.

Zuko I think?

It's been a while since I've seen it xD But yeah that makes sense.

ImageImageImage
windows98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm

PitchBlack wrote:I love that new chicken growth, the red markings are awesome on it. I seriously can't wait to see what it grows in to.

So, just curious, do you guys think that my pup has already grown? If so, which one do you think it is???? >:]

I would guess that yours hasn't grown yet, but if it has it could be the day five rabbit-eared dog.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:20 pm

There has been a black/dark pup growth each day xD
Maww so adorable, loving the 'splotches' of black. you are just so cute <3 <3

Does make me think a reptile, though for some reason the first that came to mine was a alligator/crocodile not a snake xD no idea why though. Such a little cutie

Interesting design on this little one, looking forward to seeing this little one when its grown.
so far I'm leaning toward Yağmur, they said that their pup will have hair but like the wings it may only have hair in the adult stage. This is assuming the 'vine' puppy isn't theirs, and thats theirs has grown. Also they like the combination of black and white so is possible, as well they have a fursona with plants on the back leg and tail and this has plant designs... Totally not thinking every Black and White outcome could be theres |D

I don't really know the styles of the different artists too well at all, but some guesses I'd make are.
    Image Jadeghost /I actually forgot the reason why I think this is Jade's.. ._.' /
    Image Pandle /Going on the idea this pup is a broken mirror. And a mirror would make a reasonable answer to the riddle they gave about truth and lies/
    Image Cloudsong /Is at least a 50% chance, but picked this one over the other because of the star, Cloudsong in their gallery does have a dog with a star on it.. thats probably not the best reason xDD/
    Image Drizzle /Not too sure, but they did say- I'll tell yas I nicknamed mine "the Valkyrie."- I've seen old art where Valkyrie were depicted in Toga's
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:21 pm

PitchBlack wrote:I love that new chicken growth, the red markings are awesome on it. I seriously can't wait to see what it grows in to.

So, just curious, do you guys think that my pup has already grown? If so, which one do you think it is???? >:]

& Just so everyone knows, I won't clarify or let you know if you are right or wrong. I just wanted to have a little fun and see who has a good idea of which pup is mine. c:

I think yours is the cucumber pup or the plain green one with the greener tail because I look to yours from last year and it was simple but it turned into something really cute in the end (the second stage was cute as well but the adult was to die for!)
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm

It might just be me or something but when I saw this chicken.. I thought of Kratos of god war. >.<

It's so freaking adorable!

Kratos God of War
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Zayev wrote:
It might just be me or something but when I saw this chicken.. I thought of Kratos of god war. >.<

It's so freaking adorable!

Kratos God of War

God of chicken!
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Lol why is everyone so convinced that outcome is mine instead of the other bobtail from that day? XD Either the hints I gave are really obvious, or amazingly deceiving ;D

Not confirming if you're right though, Pandemonium28 ;) I'd like to prolong my fun a little longer, hehe!
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyireana » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcomes regardless and am having fun with this one. That 'God Of War' chick is one that would be fun for a PPS or really a giant scary chicken, to make it more Kratos like lol. Wish everyone luck.

Kyi
RIP DIO AND THANKS Skystorm!! <3
Kyireana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowykay » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:22 pm

& Just so everyone knows, I won't clarify or let you know if you are right or wrong. I just wanted to have a little fun and see who has a good idea of which pup is mine. c:

I have a feeling that you're just messing with us and yours hasn't grown into its second stage yet... But if it has then from someone who hasn't been keeping up on hints whatsoever, I would think that maybe its one of the curly-tailed dogs... (( And is that a purposeful Terezi face? o.O Because it makes me think you're messing with us even more... ))

signature wip
snowykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me