October Outcomes (Don't Post Here)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

October Outcomes (Don't Post Here)

Postby daybreak. » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Okay, because this month's outcome are so many I've decided to make a thread where all of them are listed. Now obviously I don't have all the outcomes so everyone will have to help me complete it. The pets will still belong to you, I am just borrowing the code to post it here and show the pet to everyone. Please PM me if you see I'm missing the kind of pe you have, don't post in this thread When you send a pet to me send the code, send the type of newborn it was (like what color dog and what color blanket), and, if you want, the pet's name.To send the code add "[cde] pet code here [/code]" just make sure you write code on both braces so it looks like this:
Code: Select all
pet's code

October Outcomes:

Beige pup with blue/pink/yellow blanket with black question marks (mistery pup):
ImageImageImage

White pup with orange blanket:
ImageImageImage

White pup with red blanket:
ImageImageImage

White pup with blue blanket:
ImageImageImage

Green pup with green blanket:
ImageImageImageImage

Brown-orange pup with green blanket:
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by daybreak. on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: October Outcomes (Don't Post Here)

Postby daybreak. » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm

Here I've gathered some of Tess's hints:

:O oh my, maybe there are more than 3 outcomes for that grey pup...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, there are some rares this month some won't be evident until they hit adult stage though, so don't be tossing your duplicates just yet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for people wondering about halloween pets, there are some, but they haven't gone up yet.. I'll try and post some after I get through my bio exam
as for the rest, keep going guys, there are still some you're missing ;D
I decided to be nasty and include more rares than usual, just so that people will have something to scramble for in the trades section ;D
oh, im awful :twisted: but you can't shoot me, cause then there'd be no new adoptables :mrgreen:
lol

umm

hint time

some of you already have slightly rarer pets it's just not that obvious to you when you adopt like 20 pets from the same newborn, cause it increases your chances of getting the rares xD but overall, there are 1000's less of those pets than there are of the more common ones, so you'll probably notice later when your pets are old and you want to trade them. People will be wanting to collect the ones they couldn't get ;D

and one of the rares won't show up until adult stage... so maybe don't ditch your duplicates just yet you might have 2 variations and not even know it
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 pm

These are the days pups have grown up.

7 days - orange blanket newborn grows to 'heavy' orange-striped puppy
8 days - mystery newborn grows to dark-pink, white-spotted puppy; turqoise blanket newborn grows to turqoise-spotted puppy
9 days - red blanket newborn grows to 'heavy' red-striped puppy; red blanket newborn grows to 'light' red-striped puppy; mint newborn grows to green-circle puppy
10 days - orange blanket newborn grows to orange spotted puppy; mint newborn grows to dark-green camo puppy; turqoise blanket newborn grows to 'light' turquoise-striped puppy
11 days - orange blanket newborn grows to 'light' orange-striped puppy; orange & green newborn grows to light-brown striped puppy (without pps)
12 days - orange & green newborn grows to brown & orange striped puppy (without pps); Mint newborn grows to pink & green swirled puppy; turquiose blanket newborn grows to 'heavy' turquoise-striped puppy; mystery newborn grows to blue & yellow 'moon' puppy
13 days - red blanket newborn grows to red spotted puppy; orange & green newborn grows to brown & orange striped puppy (with pps)
14 days - mystery newborn grows to light brown 'moon' puppy; orange & green newborn grows to light-brown striped puppy (with pps)
15 days - mint newborn grows to green-circle puppy (different adult outcome?)
24 days - blue spotted puppy grows into adult.
25 days - dark pink, white spotted puppy grows to adult, camo puppy grows to adult, orange-spotted puppy grows to adult, light-brown striped puppy (without pps) grows to adult
26 days - brown & orange striped puppy (without pps) grows to adult, 'light' red-striped puppy grows to adult, red-spotted puppy grows to adult, green-circle puppy (first outcome) grows to adult, pink & green swirled puppy grows to adult
*Made by Lacy*

Thanks to MiseryBliss for the chart.
Last edited by daybreak. on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:39 am

Great News!

by Tess on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:14 am

think we should start seeing some adults in about 4 - 5 more days
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm

maluly wrote:I'll be making a post here once in a while so this thread doesn't go to the bottom of all boards.

stickied to keep it up top ;)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Thanks Tess!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 am

I don't want this thread to be too long, please don't chat here.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:17 pm

I've deleted the comments, maluly. ;)

Don't know, why they're all posting here, because the topic says not to post here.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:21 am

Thanks Sorren!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andelae » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 am

just a suggestion, but for the green swirl pup, you should post a 9 day variation and a 15 day variation, just in case they turn out to be different [ which they most likely will ]. ignore me if this has already been suggested. -shuffles off-
andelae