CS Tattoos!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Tattoos!

Postby waterwiggles » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:23 am

odin wrote:That's awesome and it still looks great!!

I don't have a CS tattoo, but I do have one of Noctowl, one of my favorite Pokemon. I told my husband (after I had Noctowl done) I wanted to get a Mew tattoo, and he said... "What if you regret it." I was like, "Dude, I already HAVE a Pokemon. XD NOCTOWL, ya dingus!" :lol: He was like, "Oh yeah." XD
I also have two other tattoos. A small black cat on my wrist and a cat in a cherry blossom tree on my right shoulder. The one on my shoulder was super relaxing. Like, it didn't hurt at all I almost fell asleep. :lol:

I had the same experience with my shoulder one! All of your tats sound mad cute. I have 5 altogether. I have a pet memorial there, a set of paw prints on my hip, a fox on my calf, and a Watership Down themed one on my ankle! :) I want a Charmander and Vaporean really badly!
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterwiggles » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 am

Bump.
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 am

Those tattoos look amazing, I love it! <3
It's pretty awesome you and your friend got matching ones. The expressions on the squids are just super cute!

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterwiggles » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks. :D
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:05 am

I just wanted to say I love this ! I love arm tattoos for some reason.
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterwiggles » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Thanks! Me too. I save my arms for the best ones.
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Collector » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 pm

@Cheshire the cat

I actually agree completely with you.... No matter if the OP loves it or not I think the quality is very lack luster. Im personally no fan of tattoos at all as they are too permanent for me, which means a good quality is all the more important to me as a person.

OP you cant start a topic only wishing for "oh amazing" type of answers. Its your body and youre happy with it, isnt that what counts? If you cant handle other opinions than ones praising you then why oprn it in the first place?

*can only think about the south park episode in which cartmans twitter has to be scanned to take out anything negative*
Collector

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 am

there's nothing wrong with wanting some positive attention! ^^

and it's perfectly fine if you don't like it because, like you said, if waterwiggles is happy with the tattoo, then that's all that really matters. so there's really no need to rain on someone else's parade like this~

@waterwiggles congrats on the neat tattoo! i don't know much about them but the wrist looks like a painful place to get one - you must be one tough (and dedicated) fan :^)
Last edited by rowlet. on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    |█
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

» cs help » about » hoards » fr » 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterwiggles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Collector wrote:@Cheshire the cat

I actually agree completely with you.... No matter if the OP loves it or not I think the quality is very lack luster. Im personally no fan of tattoos at all as they are too permanent for me, which means a good quality is all the more important to me as a person.

OP you cant start a topic only wishing for "oh amazing" type of answers. Its your body and youre happy with it, isnt that what counts? If you cant handle other opinions than ones praising you then why oprn it in the first place?

*can only think about the south park episode in which cartmans twitter has to be scanned to take out anything negative*

It has less to do with not being able to handle other opinions passed "oh amazing," and more to do with coming onto a thread to post something rude.

Your comment about the quality mattering to you as a person, and that it is not something you yourself would be satisfied with on your body is different than saying that the tattoo (that is exactly how I wanted it,) is not done well enough.

I have no problems with the negative comments that have come to this thread that were presented politely, but, unfortunately, opening a sentence with, "Not to be rude," does not change the rest of the sentence. You can say something racist, and say, "Not to be racist," and it is still racist. It's the same concept, and I think it is perfectly within someone's right to ask that comments like those, with no regard for anyone else should be left at the door.

Lastly, the thread was opened because I was asked to open it by the person who initially gave me permission for the tattoo in the first place (Nick).
Last edited by waterwiggles on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterwiggles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:57 pm

ghosting wrote:
    there's nothing wrong with wanting some positive attention! ^^

and it's perfectly fine if you don't like it because, like you said, if waterwiggles is happy with the tattoo, then that's all that really matters. so there's really no need to rain on someone else's parade like this~

@waterwiggles congrats on the neat tattoo! i don't know much about them but the wrist looks like a painful place to get one - you must be one tough (and dedicated) fan :^)

Thanks!

I appreciate your comment a lot.

The wrist is actually REALLY painful, but I don't think I'm terribly tough. Just very dedicated! Haha.
Last edited by waterwiggles on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
waterwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me