Trading: Aesthetic or Rarity ?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trading: Aesthetic or Rarity ?

Postby 3catfish3 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 am

FeatherTail wrote:
gLove wrote:Also, another important factor for me, is story. I was (and still am) an avid roleplayer, and even if my doggies are sorted into months in my groups, they all have their special packs and mates. If I was able to come up with a story for that particular dog, I would have to get it no matter what, because it would bother me if I had a story I couldn't use XD

Me too! The dog I want most (black advent in my wish list in my siggy) would be the perfect Alpha for the Dark Forests Pack, wouldn't you agree? But it is nearly impossible to get. D=

It's not impossible! :) I have a double! XD PM me,please.

I am with Aesthetics. :) Althought I want to get all CS dogs and wolves, I hate rats and I want to get my favs first ^^ I remember the first day-I saw the september light cheetah dog and fell in love with it..And got it the same day!It's my fav dog ever. :) And he's the only CS dog I have ever roleplayed! XD

The second fav is my sunback sundog ^^ It's sooooo cutey. ^^
Thrid fav is common moon dog.Got it and the sunback from advent calendar :D Love them forever.And I don't need the moon dog with collar now-it just has a collar and two coloured eyes!Not a big deal anyways XD

Fourth fav is my...jewellry sundog *hides from jewellry sundog haters* XD Yes,I like it.I love it.LOVE IT!Althought I like the sunback better I love jewellry sundog.It's pretty.The golden jewellry.... * makes stupid smile* ahh,jewellry sundog..... XD

Now the most wanted pet is unreleased cat ^^ WhY?It looks PERFECLY like my cat Blackear in real life.I just wanna cuddle it ^^ WHY DOES THE CUTE PETS NEED TO BE SO RARE!!!???? *tears*

Anyways,I am lucky to have all three suns ^^ They are my favourite set of adoptable outcomes :)
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading: Aesthetic or Rarity ?

Postby haylin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 pm

I don't really care about rarity.I like the sun dog with juwelry cause it lets my think of egytian and I love the farao's and stuff in that time!But the swirl i don't like so much.like the one without swirls way more!

When I came on this site all I cared about was looking for the dogs I didn't had.I had no idee of rarity between pet number one and pet number 2.

Now im searching for my last 2 August dogs and a lot Juli dogs.so now rarity is counting cause they are all hard to get.But for some dogs im searching more cause I like them more!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me