"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Updated [20-07-2015]

Postby Ashki » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 am

I don't have the trades anymore as this was a couple months ago, but I traded two balloon dogs + like 10 2013 store pets for the bengal, and then swapped it for a sorbet a couple weeks later. I think it could be put on the sorbet level without a fuss, or a bit lower. I personally wouldn't go lower than the green/yellow tox level.

I agree that it's more common than the pineapple for sure, but it has more demand than the pineapple from what I've seen.
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 am

DaDwarf wrote:They were rare from that start and that does actually change their worth as it lets us know how many were bougt sorta. Those pets wont be added to the list as they are simply not rare enough yet.

Ive decided to postpone adding the other two litters until december, so i shall open up discussion on that topic then.

For now, i think its important to talk about the new urs as well as moving the ur malk up.

Opinions? Feel free to link to trades if you post your opinion. If you only want to post a link to a trade, please go to the topic were we collect those trades!

I think the UR Malk should be moved up. Honestly, trying to find anyone who is willing to trade one is extremely hard at the moment and even then one usually overpays.

The UR Bengal is no longer worth a sorbet in my opinion. I would say when it first came out, but slowly the demand has slightly dropped over time. It is worth a good amount still. The lowest I would say is green toxic tier and the highest a gearback tribal. The only problem is the lack of trades that are CURRENT for this UR - anything from late '14 to mid '15 I'm not going to consider looking at just because I think those trades are mainly outdated. Most trades that I have found are older, thus aren't completely accurate anymore.

The UR Pineapple is strange since there are virtually no recent trades on it. I've been searching through auctions, but it seems like no one is bidding on it. Maybe because they are unsure on the value and don't want to overpay, much less underpay. I feel like we need some more data on it.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαkε » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 am

Sinbreaker wrote:Around the Soberts is a good level, maybe a little less but I don't think it should go below the Balloon Dogs tier (even possibly the Non-Balloon). It has demand, very good demand. Just not over the top. If at first glance, I would say possibly the Gearback Tier.

Typically people asking for sorbets seem to sit a while now-a-days and don't really get the swap they want unless someone really wants the Bengal. I was thinking that gearback was a reasonable place to put it but even then I feel it's a tiny bit too close to the sorbet tier. I've seen them go for 09 UR Dogs as a straight swap if that helps. I'm thinking somewhere in between a GBT and a 09 UR Dog but it's debatable.

--
    Agreeing with Lucky on the UR Malk. The demand seems high enough to move it up a lot. I traded mine + a few 09 VRs for a non a few weeks ago as soon as I got it (which was big overpay but it's still something to consider) and I've seen a few people offering a sorbet and around a balloon dog recently.
x
x
x

───(ESDEATH )───

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF/LIGHTS ON
Call your PM "Trick or Treat".
If it's named anything else,
it will be ignored.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──(ICE QUEEN)──
✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
x
x

xxxxxxxxxx
Moon
Sun

My Butters
My Dracas
My Love

xxxxxxxxxx

✖✖✖❤✖✖✖
cαkε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nope. » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:13 am

though i payed a sorbet for my ur Bengal, i definitely think they're worth a green/yellow toxic
And i support the malk being moved up. I barely see them and the demand is crazy.

Image☰☰☰☰☰☰
"I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle."
Image☰☰☰☰☰☰

current hyperfixations : nope, dead by daylight

Image Image
» palmer | oj
» kinnie / system
» he/him

flight risingtrade thread
nope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 pm

If it helps any, I searched through the auctions and found a UR Malk auction. This is the leading bid.
I would have to agree though. But the UR Malk can't be moved too much higher or the demand will increase drastically. I'd say about the Sorbet tier or a bit lower.
There's also bids of a GWJ and '09 UR Dog + Sorbet.

For the other URs, I'd say the Bengal (based on most opinions here) could be placed about the Gearback tier. The Pineapple is an OMGSR and thus it has more demand, since many would love to own one. I can't find any proper trades for the Pineapple though. But I found this.

I would say the Pineapple (wild guess) could possibly go for about a sorbet or possibly a bit less. It's hard to pinpoint what it's worth by users since there's no data, as stated.

Postby nope. » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Fyrefli wrote:If it helps any, I searched through the auctions and found a UR Malk auction. This is the leading bid.
I would have to agree though. But the UR Malk can't be moved too much higher or the demand will increase drastically. I'd say about the Sorbet tier or a bit lower.
There's also bids of a GWJ and '09 UR Dog + Sorbet.

For the other URs, I'd say the Bengal (based on most opinions here) could be placed about the Gearback tier. The Pineapple is an OMGSR and thus it has more demand, since many would love to own one. I can't find any proper trades for the Pineapple though. But I found this.

I would say the Pineapple (wild guess) could possibly go for about a sorbet or possibly a bit less. It's hard to pinpoint what it's worth by users since there's no data, as stated.

Gearback tier sounds perfect -- between a sorbet and yellow/green toxic.

The UR Malk should be moved up to sorbet tier, if not a little higher to a blue toxic.

Image☰☰☰☰☰☰
"I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle."
Image☰☰☰☰☰☰

current hyperfixations : nope, dead by daylight

Image Image
» palmer | oj
» kinnie / system
» he/him

flight risingtrade thread
nope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ t r o u b l e ~ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:09 pm

I really think the UR Malk should be moved much higher. The Malk was overshadowed by the ur tiger just like the grapes and ur rat. The grapes were below the Malk and moved up to sorb level in one move. The rat was at red toxic and moved up to blue toxic level. So we should consider that as well in my opinion
Based on the trades, I wouldn't mind around sorb level or even above that. Though I would love to see even more trades to verify what it can get.

IT WORLD OF N HERE
xxx
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ єѕcαρє
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄--▄▄▄▄▄▄
-----------
▪ ▪ ▪ ◤-------------------------◥ ▪ ▪ ▪
I am a poison.
a DEADLY thing.
not afraid
and poised to ᴋɪʟʟ.

▪ ▪ ▪ ◣-------------------------◢ ▪ ▪ ▪

»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»
I AM TOXIC
pixel by highflyer<3

▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌

Trades
Character Site
Flight Rising
FR Trades
Patchwork Hoard [169]

Name is Trouble,
I am an aspiring
engineer,
leo, gamer,
artist, book
worm, and
slytherin
<3

art by
Goshgirl fr and Speedy <3

~ t r o u b l e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 pm

It all goes down to until we get more information. Perhaps if someone has a Bengal, Malk, or Pineapple, they could auction it and see what it could get at most.

Postby marmoris » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 pm

RGB. wrote:
though i payed a sorbet for my ur Bengal, i definitely think they're worth a green/yellow toxic
And i support the malk being moved up. I barely see them and the demand is crazy.

Support for malk moving up, I NEVER see them anymore.
It's like they were deleted. Seriously, I have seen SOO few
within the past like month.. I think around the sorbet would
be good, or maybe a tier above. Just my personal opinion...
And the Bengal,I'd say that sounds about right..
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 pm

~ t r o u b l e ~ wrote:
I really think the UR Malk should be moved much higher. The Malk was overshadowed by the ur tiger just like the grapes and ur rat. The grapes were below the Malk and moved up to sorb level in one move. The rat was at red toxic and moved up to blue toxic level. So we should consider that as well in my opinion
Based on the trades, I wouldn't mind around sorb level or even above that. Though I would love to see even more trades to verify what it can get.

I definitely agree with this.

It seems like most everyone here agrees that the UR Malk has been very sparse recently. I think that this infrequency is a very important factor in it needing to be moved.

I personally haven't seen many trades for it recently, though in the ones that I've seen, the trading partner is offering a few tiers overpay.
ImageImageImageImage
RedAutumnLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me