"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Postby ~Misty » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:00 am

Melanie Martinez wrote:
#Wolfdog wrote:I think the PPS Blue Malk Dragon needs to be moved up...
It can for sure go for something above the gap on the mainlist. I had to pay a UR Lion for mine, so maybe it can be moved to around that, or just below the gap?
For a low main list to reach above the gap in demand, shows us it's worth a lot more than where it's placed. I know that the list is changing completely soon.. but this needs to be sorted in the near future...

((Will add trades in a second))

I would have to disagree, demand of pets go's up and down and we shouldn't move a pet that much up like year a couple of tiers would be fine but i think soon that the demand might go down.. about 5 months ago it wasn't going for this it just ranges from player to player with the white lolita it use to go for main lists but now it goes for low Septembers or its normal value this shows pets demand drops with the raven dog it use to go for a non (still does sometimes) but now goes for a sorbet i think we should only consider your suggestion this time next year to see if the demand changes threw out the year.. but thats just my opinion c:
(personally i think a ur lion was a massive overpay for the dragon)

I wasn't saying it should go up to above the gap, just have it moved up a bit. If it can go for something above the gap then it should be moved. Maybe to a low Toxic or to the sorbet tier.
(Yeah, but it was close to the value)
Last edited by ~Misty on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justina valentine » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:01 am

#Wolfdog wrote:
Melanie Martinez wrote:
#Wolfdog wrote:I think the PPS Blue Malk Dragon needs to be moved up...
It can for sure go for something above the gap on the mainlist. I had to pay a UR Lion for mine, so maybe it can be moved to around that, or just below the gap?
For a low main list to reach above the gap in demand, shows us it's worth a lot more than where it's placed. I know that the list is changing completely soon.. but this needs to be sorted in the near future...

((Will add trades in a second))

I would have to disagree, demand of pets go's up and down and we shouldn't move a pet that much up like year a couple of tiers would be fine but i think soon that the demand might go down.. about 5 months ago it wasn't going for this it just ranges from player to player with the white lolita it use to go for main lists but now it goes for low Septembers or its normal value this shows pets demand drops with the raven dog it use to go for a non (still does sometimes) but now goes for a sorbet i think we should only consider your suggestion this time next year to see if the demand changes threw out the year.. but thats just my opinion c:

I want saying it should go up to above the gap, just have it moved up a bit. If it can go for something above the gap then it should be moved. Maybe to a low Toxic or to the sorbet tier.

Maybe so.. but i personally think the demand will go down soon (:
Back as of April 2023 x

Mainly on mobile, so my posts/replies may be mistwritten.
justina valentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:06 am

Melanie Martinez wrote:
#Wolfdog wrote:
Melanie Martinez wrote:I would have to disagree, demand of pets go's up and down and we shouldn't move a pet that much up like year a couple of tiers would be fine but i think soon that the demand might go down.. about 5 months ago it wasn't going for this it just ranges from player to player with the white lolita it use to go for main lists but now it goes for low Septembers or its normal value this shows pets demand drops with the raven dog it use to go for a non (still does sometimes) but now goes for a sorbet i think we should only consider your suggestion this time next year to see if the demand changes threw out the year.. but thats just my opinion c:

I want saying it should go up to above the gap, just have it moved up a bit. If it can go for something above the gap then it should be moved. Maybe to a low Toxic or to the sorbet tier.

Maybe so.. but i personally think the demand will go down soon (:

I have to agree with Melanie on this one. A UR Lion is worth a non plus some, which is terribly massive overpay for something ive seen go for about a sorbet.
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenzi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:09 am

z.ombie wrote:
#Wolfdog wrote:
Melanie Martinez wrote:I would have to disagree, demand of pets go's up and down and we shouldn't move a pet that much up like year a couple of tiers would be fine but i think soon that the demand might go down.. about 5 months ago it wasn't going for this it just ranges from player to player with the white lolita it use to go for main lists but now it goes for low Septembers or its normal value this shows pets demand drops with the raven dog it use to go for a non (still does sometimes) but now goes for a sorbet i think we should only consider your suggestion this time next year to see if the demand changes threw out the year.. but thats just my opinion c:

I have to agree with Melanie on this one. A UR Lion is worth a non plus some, which is terribly massive overpay for something ive seen go for about a sorbet.

if you look at other pets that often go for nons like cegs, begs, ravens and ba's at times, they aren't getting moved up. you have to consider much more then demand when placing or moving a pet up the list.
    plus, i don't the malk dragon going for that much at all. if you were the one who offered, they probably accepted it because it was major overpay. the most i've seen one go for is a sorbet.

just a lil fyi also; you can't say a pet has really high demand and goes for this and that if you were the one who offered for it. i could offer a sunback for a raven but that does not mean the raven has to be moved up nor does it mean it has lots of demand, it just means i overpaid a lot lol
Last edited by zenzi on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ female / student ]

want some free
pets? -> click
i'm on and off constantly,
sorry for any unread
dms&trades : (
zenzi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:16 am

Lotus Petal wrote:
wait so if the peach was never decided is it not worth any list pet?

It is, but the exact value couldn't be decided because there wasn't enough data
If you have any trades including the peach (specially if it includes the date) it would be nice if you could share here, this can help a lot!

Postby justina valentine » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 am

lee ✌ wrote:
z.ombie wrote:uote="#Wolfdog"]

if you look at other pets that often go for nons like cegs, begs, ravens and ba's at times, they aren't getting moved up. you have to consider much more then demand when placing or moving a pet up the list.
    plus, i don't the malk dragon going for that much at all. if you were the one who offered, they probably accepted it because it was major overpay. the most i've seen one go for is a sorbet.

just a lil fyi also; you can't say a pet has really high demand and goes for this and that if you were the one who offered for it. i could offer a sunback for a raven but that does not mean the raven has to be moved up nor does it mean it has lots of demand. it just means i overpaid a lot lol
[/quote]

Lee has a point.. the only time i have seen a malk dragon go above the main list is your trade for one WolfDog, personally i think you should try trade back with the person you traded a ur lion for their blue dragon cause it was mega overpay.
Have a great day/night everyone! xoxo x
(lee offer me sunback for my raven JK JK LOL)
Back as of April 2023 x

Mainly on mobile, so my posts/replies may be mistwritten.
justina valentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:51 am

What about the new ur cinnamon roll?
hey it would be very nice if u ;))
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zerkyo. » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 am

WhiteBliss wrote:What about the new ur cinnamon roll?

We do not know yet as it's only been out for 5 days. I highly doubt it'll be on he list until September 2017
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
he/him.
feel free to send me a trade.
or ask for dec 18 help.
youtube.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zerkyo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:36 am

pangurbanka wrote:
      Can someone clarify for me what are trade-ups and trade-downs?
      Thanks. ♥

A trade up is when you have a list pet and you add some pets to get to a higher tier of this list. So essentially, you're "trading up the list". A trade down is basically the same, where you trade down the list instead.

Also, just to put in my two cents about the blue dragon PPS, I saw a trade where the pet went for a fair swap even. I don't remember the dates though, it could have been years ago for all I know.

Postby root » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:31 am

ArtisticEmily wrote:
.hiraeth wrote:Image
this is a stupid question, but where is this pet on the list? a lot of people have it in their list groups, but I can't find it?

It's not a stupid question. :)
That's the Emerald Butterfly wolf, 3rd tier of the advent list.

oh I see, thanks. I was searching for it as 'b-wolf' instead of 'bwolf' haha.
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me