The Trade Rules Review Thread (READ THE RULES)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Trade Rules Review Thread (READ THE RULES)

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:16 pm

@Avianahelena
slytherin for the win
Ahem. Anyways, I think your rules are pretty good! They're well organized and your little pictures don't distract from the text. The only thing I might change is having the "Rulesletter" section, with only one thing in it? My eyes jumped straight over it at first to the first bolded line. You could always have "I don't support hoarding" as the first thing in the "trade facilitator" box and take out the Rulesletter section entirely, or bold the "I don't support hoarding" part so people's eyes don't miss it, like mine did the first time. c: That's a pretty minor thing though!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:27 pm

@shadowflight
    i like how short and straightforward your rules are (particularly the bolded section) & that there aren't too many! the link to the rares list is also very helpful, your goals & dreamie list length aren't too long - honestly content-wise there's nothing i can think of that you could improve haha. the only thing i would do personally is list or center them but that's a matter of personal preference and your rules are great regardless!

really not sure about mine atm, is there too much info?? i just dunno what to exclude haha, thankyou for any help!
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

I think its good, i'v read rules that could go on for miles. I also like how you've locked all the groups you don't want people offering for, something most people don't do. Your rules are fine

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 pm

xan wrote:I think its good, i'v read rules that could go on for miles. I also like how you've locked all the groups you don't want people offering for, something most people don't do. Your rules are fine

You don’t quite have trade rules so it’s hard to critique. I find it comes off a bit rude with you saying ‘nor do I care about yours’.
Perhaps you could switch it to say something more along the lines of ‘and if the trade is sent to me I will not view your rules’ or such?
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Your rules are simple and easy to read, you wrote what you want and what your aren't trading which is excellent
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Yours could stand some spaces and bolding to break them up

And if you don't want to trade your rares, put then in a locked group.
Your rule is like putting money on the ground with a sign that says 'don't steal'.
I find it extremely annoying and a little rude when players do this when they solve the whole problem by locking them up, getting rid of all possibilities of people offering on them
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepperminty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:37 pm

You have a long list of text- which might be easier to digest if it was numbered or separated into sections of some sort. Also trying to figure out the ‘trading from me’ and ‘trading to me’ titles, but that just might be me not understanding.

#lovestay

I am always open for trades or if you just want to chat.
Adult (she/her)|Geologist
Flight Rising
pepperminty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Your rules are simple and direct to the point, which I like. The bolding is also well placed and helps separate the sections. There's really not much else I can say but I think maybe you could add some rule or mention something about trading you hoard pets, like if you are/are not willing to overpay for those pets or something along those lines. Otherwise, nice and simple :3

A thing to take into account when suggesting something to me about my trade rules: I can only play CS on mobile so I can't do a lot of things....
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:53 pm

pepperminty wrote:You have a long list of text- which might be easier to digest if it was numbered or separated into sections of some sort. Also trying to figure out the ‘trading from me’ and ‘trading to me’ titles, but that just might be me not understanding.

Yeah, it needs condensed a bit xD just keep adding as I come up with new things.

Yours are rather sparse? Maybe elaborate on what/how you'll trade all your other pets (off list ones), or if you don't really mind as long as its fair

Easterrabbit2 wrote:Your rules are simple and direct to the point, which I like. The bolding is also well placed and helps separate the sections. There's really not much else I can say but I think maybe you could add some rule or mention something about trading you hoard pets, like if you are/are not willing to overpay for those pets or something along those lines. Otherwise, nice and simple :3

Yours are short and to the point :3
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Yours are somewhat long. Usually when I come across things that look long I tend to just skip, even though yours aren’t very wordy or anything. I do love how you’ve made your must read points bold.
If you don’t trade away items and may get upset if someone offers, perhaps just lock your items? ^_^
There was also some text that was a neon color that I couldn’t read for the life of me. =) lol.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups