Sign Language Discussion! All welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Sign Language Discussion! All welcome!

Postby Aifyst » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Welcome to the Sign Language discussion thread!

Although Sign Language cannot physically be spoken on CS I thought it would be nice to have a place for everyone to talk about it! I speak New Zealand Sign Language quite well. I am also aware there is an American version, but I don't know how similar it is.

My sister was death for a portion of her life, so we had to speak Sign Language to her for awhile. What do you guys use SL for? Do you want to learn Sign Language? Let me know!
──────────────
──────────────
injf he/him p!atd
rick and morty bisexual

──────────────
Aifyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sign Language Discussion! All welcome!

Postby Aifyst » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Res
──────────────
──────────────
injf he/him p!atd
rick and morty bisexual

──────────────
Aifyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aifyst » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Res
──────────────
──────────────
injf he/him p!atd
rick and morty bisexual

──────────────
Aifyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aifyst » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:50 am

Bump ^^
──────────────
──────────────
injf he/him p!atd
rick and morty bisexual

──────────────
Aifyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Regulus Black » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:20 am

Hello! I'm Reggie, and I'm really new to the american sign language. I decided to take the class, as it's offered at my high school! It's really fun so far, even though I've only been to one class.
Regulus Black was the true hero of Slytherin. He was only eighteen when he died, and was ironically named after the heart of the lion (the star of Regulus, in the center of the Leo the Lion). Regulus was forced to join Voldemort, and was teased and bullied by his brother, Sirius. Regulus was the first to find that Voldemort had horcruxes when he sent his best friend/house elf Kreacher to go with Voldemort to hide the Locket of Salazar Slytherin, a Horcrux of Voldemort's. He left this really witty note inside an exact copy of the locket, leaving it for Dumbledore and Harry to find later on, though they didn't know it was Regulus, because he signed it RAB. Regulus dies after he gives the locket to Kreacher, inside the cave he got it from. He is later turned into an Inferni, with only Kreacher knowing of his bravery until the note is found. At the battle of Hogwarts, Kreacher leads the house elves into battle with the battlecry of "Fight! Fight for my master, the defender of the house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!". That's the rundown of when he was mentioned, other than when Sirius was showing Harry the Black Family line, and Harry asked about Regulus, when Sirius describes him as "... my idiot brother, soft enough to believe them... that's him. He was younger than me, and a much better son, as I was constantly reminded". He was possibly a seeker for the Slytherin Qudditch Team.
Regulus Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to International Board