I Am Wanting To Learn This Language Any Advice?

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: I Am Wanting To Learn This Language Any Advice?

Postby Wolfie645 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:41 pm

verycutepenguin64 wrote:hmmmm, i know chinese, Malaysian and English(duh), so i know how hard it is to learn a new language. My best advice is to take a vacation to a place where they speak spanish(if you can). it will force your brain to learn the new language faster.(i think)

Oh okay, I'm going to America pretty soon, and I have a lot of free time right now, so yeah maybe I'll try and go to Mexico or Cuba, thanks for the help~!
Every man dies, But not every man lives..

Wolfie645

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlightlove » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am

I am working on learning Spanish right now. I don't know if you plan on paying anything for it or not but I did think I might mention a problem I had. I started out with the Rosetta Stone program, but unfortunately it doesn't want to work on many computers so if you were to think to try it you should probably make sure you have the right type of computer. Also, depending how you like to learn a new language (whether full emersion or other wise), Rosetta Stone is full emersion so I had trouble with it. I eventually started with a new program called Fluenz, it is more expensive but I find it easier to use. Anyway, good luck!
Starlightlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfie645 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 am

Jamonsgirl wrote:I am working on learning Spanish right now. I don't know if you plan on paying anything for it or not but I did think I might mention a problem I had. I started out with the Rosetta Stone program, but unfortunately it doesn't want to work on many computers so if you were to think to try it you should probably make sure you have the right type of computer. Also, depending how you like to learn a new language (whether full emersion or other wise), Rosetta Stone is full emersion so I had trouble with it. I eventually started with a new program called Fluenz, it is more expensive but I find it easier to use. Anyway, good luck!

Oh okay. Thank you! :D
Every man dies, But not every man lives..

Wolfie645

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to International Board