Any Italian or German tutors? Or, Lanuage swap?

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Any Italian or German tutors? Or, Lanuage swap?

Postby Icesky » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I am looking for someone who could teach me some Italian or German (With pronounciations :3)
I know a lot of people ask to be taught a lanuage here, but we only learn French and Spanish in our school system. I want to learn German because my Great Grandparents lived in Germany, and my Grandfather was very German. I was close to him and I want to learn some German, kind of out of respect. Also, I think it would be a neat language to learn.
I want to learn Italian because I have always wanted to visit Italy, I just think it is such a neat place. And the language, it seems so.. I dont know. Interesting?
I can only speak English, and I live in the United states. I am also willing to teach anyone English if they want :3 I am willing to learn any language other than English, so maybe language swap? I teach you, you teach me?
Thanks for reading, Icesky.

By the way, I am still willing to learn French, considering I didn't take lanuage last school year, and I don't want to fail or be embarresed. A little help in that would also be appreciated.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎"

ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items