....Americans? :3

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: ....Americans? :3

Postby finch » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:19 am

Hi, Kevinne!
I'm glad you liked it here in America.
What was your favorite part about it?
Mine is.. hmm..
I don't know o-o
Do you have any pets?
finch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dewypower » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:07 am

I have 2 cats and a hamster.
I am very fluent in English, since I grew up in America in an English family.
I live in Texas.
I know a little basic Spanish.
dewypower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuusouka » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:07 am

I mostly know that important NC things are in Charlotte and Greensboro, I know the Dixie Classic Fair might be heard of by people...that's the most important part. The BBQ Festival in Lexington probably isn't that important, but it explains why there are pig statues. And in Thomasville there's a big chair statue and a lion statue. The chair is a pretty interesting story, according to what I've read there was a chair before it that was taken down after about 15 years and it represents the furniture industry (which is also what my parents do, my mom cuts cloth while my dad puts the cloth on furniture)
What exactly do you know about America anyways? I'm guessing you know part of what I just said already.

Kuu | She/her | Adult
©
"Hαʋҽ ყσυ ҽʋҽɾ ɯσɳԃҽɾҽԃ ɯԋαƚ ყσυɾ ƈαƚ ɳαɱҽԃ ყσυ?"
Feel free to send me trades or friend requests, no PMs please
Kuusouka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonshinesWorld » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:12 am

Hi, Kevinne!
I grew up in CT and NY, and I moved away to Germany when I was five. Lots of my relatives are still living all over the US and Canada, we visit them every year. America is a very cool country! I have a dual citizenship (Germany/USA) and I think I will go to the US again, when I have finished with school. My favorite parts of the US are CT and Miami (my aunt lives there and everytime I see this city, I'm thinking: OMG, it's so incredible to be here x'D)
If you like to chat, you can write a message to me! (I can write in German, too)
Have a nice day,
Moonshine
MoonshinesWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UmbreonPotato » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 am

Hi, I don't know German but I'm really good with grammar and spelling if you need help! I'm from Michigan (The mitten state). If you ever wanna talk, I'm here!
UmbreonPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Thu May 28, 2015 8:32 pm

O_O oh nooo D: how does it looks like? :s poor Pappillons :/
Pappillons wrote:
Kevinne wrote:Hi Pappillons!
From which state are you? :3 uuh costa rica! Is it nice there? I own a "snake " from there :)! Foxes ar sooo cute! i would hug them until death :D... Flulent? thats amazing! ombre :D?

Pappillons wrote:Hello there! I am Pappillons, a female from the united states, that now lives in Costa Rica. I like foxes cats, and other stuff. I am fluent in Spanish, and I know a little French.

You and me both *Grabs fox plushie and squeezes* . Snakes are scary *shudders* we found one in the classroom two days ago! Oui Oui!
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Thu May 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Sounds pretty awesome i will soon hehe :3 Is it a big diffrence between american and sicily? :3

Spiritwolf1454 wrote:Hey! I'm living in america currently, but I was also from a Mediterranean country, Sicily!
I live in the northwestern USA now, and I've been to a few other states in my time. :3
There's a whole ton of people with lots of interests where I live, and it all really depends how old you are (In relation to your grade).
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you want to chat! :)
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm

hello Icey-Purple-Cat!
You are really from california? omg <3 awesome *-* i really like this state!

Icey-Purple-Cat wrote:Hi!
I'm from California! So if you want to chat I'm all ears! It's fairly boring down in Southern California though! So can't say I'll be too interesting to talk too.

---------------------------------------
Hey tigerry!
welcome! :3
Well i like California and Nevada! Death Valley and i wanna see Lake Tahoe! Also wanna visit the Mojave Desert! :3
Haha :3
Well i have some reptiles and a big goldfish...i also have 3 big african snakes and a cat :3 how about yxou? :o

tigerry wrote:Hi, Kevinne!
I'm glad you liked it here in America.
What was your favorite part about it?
Mine is.. hmm..
I don't know o-o
Do you have any pets?

----------------------------------------------
Hello Defur! Welcome here!
Texas dallas? :3
i like Gas Monkey and Grav3yardgirl! They are awesome!
How is it there? warm? :D
#Dewfur wrote:I have 2 cats and a hamster.
I am very fluent in English, since I grew up in America in an English family.
I live in Texas.
I know a little basic Spanish.

------------------------------------------------
Hello UmbeonPotato!
Welcome to us :3
I need! I can speak english but not that good. some grammer help would be awesome!

UmbreonPotato wrote:Hi, I don't know German but I'm really good with grammar and spelling if you need help! I'm from Michigan (The mitten state). If you ever wanna talk, I'm here!

--------------------------------------

Ill answer you soon! I need to go soon so i cant read all what you all guys wrote. BUT ITS AWESOME! and i love how you be a part of my live/this thread and you tell me your experiences!
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Fri May 29, 2015 8:39 am

Hello KittensRule98 , welcome here :3
Oooh i like how you write *-* it explains sooo much!
Lion Statue? thats amazing i wanna see it haha :3
Well not much i try to get much informations how i can get but i know a lil bit something like americas story, george washington ect all the normal stuff. Well i like hostories about or behind statues states ect. they are pretty interesting :3

KittensRule98 wrote:I mostly know that important NC things are in Charlotte and Greensboro, I know the Dixie Classic Fair might be heard of by people...that's the most important part. The BBQ Festival in Lexington probably isn't that important, but it explains why there are pig statues. And in Thomasville there's a big chair statue and a lion statue. The chair is a pretty interesting story, according to what I've read there was a chair before it that was taken down after about 15 years and it represents the furniture industry (which is also what my parents do, my mom cuts cloth while my dad puts the cloth on furniture)
What exactly do you know about America anyways? I'm guessing you know part of what I just said already.

--------------------------------------
Hello MoonshinesWorld!
Im glad that your here :3
wait so you live now in germany? :o
Aaaaah oh my god thats just awesome! i cant belive sure! :3 that would be nice!
Sounds pretty nice! aaah o.pair? i heard from that ad i wanna do that too >,.< ...but i never found a school who do that :( ...pretty sad...i would love to have a chance to be in the us for 6-12 months <3

MoonshinesWorld wrote:Hi, Kevinne!
I grew up in CT and NY, and I moved away to Germany when I was five. Lots of my relatives are still living all over the US and Canada, we visit them every year. America is a very cool country! I have a dual citizenship (Germany/USA) and I think I will go to the US again, when I have finished with school. My favorite parts of the US are CT and Miami (my aunt lives there and everytime I see this city, I'm thinking: OMG, it's so incredible to be here x'D)
If you like to chat, you can write a message to me! (I can write in German, too)
Have a nice day,
Moonshine
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri May 29, 2015 8:50 am

I'm from Iowa. Ahhh the Midwest.

Iowa is not flat. It has gentle rolling hills. Our weather is bipolar. Summer-iddle of august- 31 degrees..... OK not that severe but seriously.

We get snow. Lots of snow. And a lot of it is corn and soybean fields
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me