....Americans? :3

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: ....Americans? :3

Postby Fusselsturm » Sat May 30, 2015 9:17 am

Hello ~Windy Nightfall~ welcome here :3

Iowa i heard alot from it! i saw some landscape and its pretty ncie. seems really nice to be there :3
soyfields? i love soy <3 :3
i would love to hear mor from you :3

~Windy Nightfall~ wrote:I'm from Iowa. Ahhh the Midwest.

Iowa is not flat. It has gentle rolling hills. Our weather is bipolar. Summer-iddle of august- 31 degrees..... OK not that severe but seriously.

We get snow. Lots of snow. And a lot of it is corn and soybean fields
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat May 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Well everyone here is really friendly. Ppl will talk to u no matter where u r!:)
I'm a city girl, though my city is small compared to other places, only about 55,000 people here I think.

The best part is thst we never get earthquakes or tsunamis, we never get bombed or targeted by terrorist groups. Because apparently Iowa is pretty insignificant. And the place I live, we haven't had a tornado in 50 years!
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dundundundun » Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Sup! I am a true Texan of the US and I know 2 Germans both of them are really nice, funny and friendly. They are both my sisters close friends! Oh and in Texas I love sitting outside next to my dog gazing at the beautiful starry night sky. :) like you I enjoy air soft, drawing, video games and defiantly LOVE animals!!! I also play soccer and love to swim!

Some about Texas:

Texas has extreamally odd weather! It can be 85 degrees, sunny and nice then the next day, it's 50 and stormy or wet and foggy. I would prefer it to be hot all the time like it is in the summer 85-100 all the time BD
Were I am in Texas there are amazing stars at night! They light up the night sky and I love it! On my way home every day I get to see wonderfull pastures with dogs, horses and cows roaming around under beautiful green trees casting great shadows! <3 I love Texas!!!
dundundundun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Greetings!

I call home in Colorado aka the state with crazy weather. Seriously weather changes in one minute from a 70 degrees day to a hail storm to give an example. I am actually from Bolivia and moved here with my adoptive family who one is a pure American and the other a Bolivian like me. I do speak a bit of German but not much since I am a beginner myself. Though here in Colorado our most popular attraction is skiing but I'm not much of a fan of it but I would like to go one day again. Much I am the drawing type really. I would have to say my favorite state in the US is probably Nevada to be honest. If you want to chat or know some more info about me or Colorado itself ill be happy to have the chat.

- CB
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TShark » Sun May 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Hallo! Ich komme aus Kansas! Ich heiße Tasha!
I took 3 years of German in high school.. There is not much that I remember how to say.
Anyways, Kansas is my home. Its that state right in the middle of the US that is like a rectangle that someone bit the corner off of. Not much to do here really.... It is quite boring... Well, we have sports that we play and watch, like: American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Track and Field, and Bowling. Around here a lot of people hunt and fish, but I have never been. They also go to lakes and swim and chill with family and friends, but my family does not do that either. But yep, thats Kansas. Highest point is a pile of dirt with a neon sunflower called Mt. Sunflower. Big ol' river called the Arkansas River, but it has been almost dry for years. We go from drought to flood often. Farming and airplanes are our big industries. The Koch Brothers live here (really rich people, big in manufacturing) and Boeing is here (airplane manufacturer). I have lived in this splendid state my entire life and have not been many other places.

-Tasha

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝

𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 | 𝘥𝘪𝘹𝘪𝘦 𝘥'𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘰

╚═════════════════════════╝

TShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kess » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:50 am

Hi Kevinne! Nice to meet you! I'm Kess and I live near Washington DC :) It's really nice here most of the time and I love living in such a historical city. I love dogs and cats especially, and I often spend my time drawing and being creative ^_^
My name is Kess! Been around a long time and I still love my CS pets!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Kess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pragmatic » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi Kevinne!
I'm from the state of New York. The state I live is famous because of New York City. Even though most people think of New York State as only New York City, this state is full on activities. Upstate New York is filled with many natural wonders such as waterfalls and mountains. During the winter, you can ski or snowboard on some of the mountains.

Some Facts About Me
-I love Netflix
-Hanging out with friends
-I like Cooking
-I love watching Youtube
-I'm addicted to Buzzfeed. I watch the majority of their videos and take their quizzes.
-I own 8 cats
-I have a ear piercings (1 piercing for each ear)
-My favorite actress is Amy Poehler
I used to be Hermès

I took a break from CS and now I'm back

I'm Obsessed with the show Quantico!!!
Pragmatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose tea » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 am

You're from Germany? That's really cool! I've been to Germany once, and I loved it! I wish I could speak German. I live in the U.S. I have a pet dog and a younger sister. My favorite classes in school are science and American History. My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and Twilight Zone. I love cats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Feel free to chat with me anytime!
    ' all's well that ends well
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ImageImage
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    x | gemini | she/her | u.s.a.
    probably listening to a podcast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxto end up with you ♡ '

rose tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

hi , i'm from America , lousiana , I like origami , hence the name , I like drawing, video games( mainly monster hunter) and I like animes , my nick name is thirteen due to my luck , it's not the best , example , I got caught in the rain, spilled a drink on myself , stepped in four puddles of mud and sat down on an ant pile... that was before lunch, today actually /.3 , and I had a cat but she disappeared some where ,smile , and it's nice to meet you katniss everdeen
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfofwinter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Hello Kevinne! You can call me Winter :3 Nice to meet you!
I'm from Oregon, though part of my family is from Germany. I love my state, but I have always wanted to visit and learn about it firsthand. I know a little of the language, enough to read but my grammar is horrible, so if you want to chat more and exchange tips, I'd be happy to. I love the outdoors and nature, science, art, music and food. What's your favorite veggie dish to eat or make?

Call me Winter | ♀ | I ❤ art, rp, science, gaming, and doing stuff outdoors.

Trades . Character Sales . Art Shop . dA

Feel free to send me send me random PMs, meeting new people is always cool! ~
wolfofwinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me