Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby shsl vigilante » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Username: spectrophobia
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone i can confide in and joke around with and not be.. judged. i have a wild personality, so I'm looking for someone who can adapt to it and accept my occasional mood swings and/or weirdness
Why do you want a pen pal: i'm pretty new to the site so i don't know that many people, and it feels lonely when you're wandering about with nobody to talk to heh
Anything interesting about yourself: i love to code, draw and sit around all day. i have big interests in voltron and pokemon, and a lot more. i also like to role-play a lot!
[ <3 ]
shsl vigilante

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Username: BORB
Country/Location: Iowa, USA
Which languages do you speak: English, German, and Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is willing to answer lots of questions about their country, whether it be about the language, the food, or just day to day life!
Why do you want a pen pal: I love traveling and experiencing new places and cultures. I am actually foreign exchanging in Germany for the school year, in a year and a half. I love learning about new places and things.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have a bird, named Grumbles. He is a green cheek conure whom I love very much. I also volunteer my Sundays at the Iowa Parrot Rescue, helping out with an assortment of things there.
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual teenager.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 am

Username: Chinchy
Country/Location: Lithuania (Baltic States, by the Baltic Sea, kinda like...west Europe)
Which languages do you speak: English, Lithuanian, a bit of German
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just about anyone who can put up with a snarky, depressed edgelord. Generally someone who likes to rp too.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to expand my tiny friend circle, I suppose.
Anything interesting about yourself: Can't think of much. For me, I'm either not interested in something or I'm obsessed and that usually leads me to cling to something for far too long so I end up missing out on certain things and then I drop my old obsession when I get a new one blah blah.
You can probably tell I'm someone who tends to ramble.
I love all sorts of animals, but the only pet I've ever had was a rat.
Completely random things I've learned that have no purpose include cat/dog genetics.
Currently hold some interest in Warriors (cats) and Camp Camp.
I also tend to use text talk a lot
Yeah, really not much, my apologies for wasting your time. Carry on.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyPlanet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 am

username: LonelyPlanet
country/location: the U.S., regrettably
which languages do you speak: English, but I'm currently trying to learn Icelandic, French, and Spanish
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone learning or who speaks one of the languages I'm learning so that I can get some practice with another speaker! Or just anyone who shares similar interests with me and is regularly active :^)
why do you want a pen pal: I would really love to have some friends outside of the U.S., and again, I'm looking for someone to help me practice
anything interesting about yourself: I'm nonbinary, a freshman in high school, and an artist
Quinn | they/them | agender

LonelyPlanet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Floofy! » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 am

Username: Uncle Floofy!
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, Hindi (more or less...)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: One that's nice and shares some similar interests!
Why do you want a pen pal: I need friends...
Anything interesting about yourself: I do origami. I am a fujoshi. I love Hamilton and anything Lin-Manuel Miranda has written. I like anime/manga.
Feel free to PM me! I'd love to chat!
Uncle Floofy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellio » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Username: Mellio
Country/Location: USA, Florida
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: One that can relate to me, make an awkward conversation funny, a tad sarcastic, is in a few fandoms im in ( Im in a lot more fandoms, not just kpop), would just ignore if I make a typo or joke around about it, the usual
Why do you want a pen pal: I don't have a really close friend on chicken smoothie. I'll start a conversation, and they dont write back.
Anything interesting about yourself: I might be going to a Cinderella play and looking forward to send videos/clips to close friends so they can share my excitement.
( PS: PLEASE DONT PRETEND YOU'RE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT TO IMPRESS ME! IF WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON THATS OK! WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS!)
Mellio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp99 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Username: slipp99
Country/Location: USA, TX
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone kind, somewhat mature, maybe a bit sarcastic/funny
Why do you want a pen pal: It's fun to make friends. And I enjoy talking to people, getting to know them and their personality ^-^
Anything interesting about yourself: Hmmm well I do a wide range of things from with arts, to student council, to living abroad at one point. Pm me if you want to find out more...
slipp99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Username: Hot dad
    Country/Location: West Yorkshire, England
    Which languages do you speak: English also je parle peu le français!
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Honestly anyone, i love chatting. Plus i've always wanted a pen pal so i'm not fussed.
    If this was gonna be a mail thing i'd love to have someone who likes cute things bc i have so many stickers/cute paper i've been saving up n i'd try to pretty mine up ahaha
    I'm interested in a lot of stuff (TV, movies, in a bunch of fandoms ,music), I mean we'll definitely have something in common, if not we can just chat about anything/everything
    Why do you want a pen pal:
    I've just always wanted one. Plus i need some friends out of my circle : )
    I mean ya know what would be cool - If we got to know each other well enough to visit each others countries, that'd make a pretty good holiday. (Or just each others place if you're also in uk!)
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go watch H3H3, god sent......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌───────────┐

Hey guys!
I love art + cats
ENFP - Aries
Feel free to pm me!
xxx
i. I'm playing: DQ9

ii. Other links:
Free pets daily
My Listography
My babes
Monster girl adopts

└───────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackpearl44 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 am

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      username: blackpearl44
      country/location: florida, usa
      which languages do you speak: im only fluent in english but i know a a bit of ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ (cherokee)
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for: well id like for you to either be fluent or semi-fluent in english(i am willing to teach!). id love to find someone who is willing to teach me any other language! or someone with similar interests as me!
      why do you want a pen pal: well ive been really bored lately and id love someone to talk to!
      anything interesting about yourself: i am a violinist and a swimmer. i have a dog, a fish and six birds. i am asexual biromantic. i am twenty-five percent english, fifty percent french and twenty-five percent native american. i love harry potter, the 100, hamilton and life is strange!

ᏙᎾᏓᎬᎰᎢ(bye)!
Blackpearl44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexxa_Astral » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:23 am

Username: Lexxa_Astral
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: English, French(slightly), Japanese(Slightly)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who's willing to talk and listen to my rambling
Why do you want a pen pal: I've been looking for one since we stopped doing it in school
Anything interesting about yourself: I like alot of games, anime/manga and anything writing/drawing related
Hey you, the one who likes Undertale/ Uses the concept of souls from the game for their characters!!
Click here for my Undertale souls Survey, It's really important!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lexxa_Astral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to International Board