Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby paunchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:27 am

Username: soar

Country/Location: southern USA

Which languages do you speak: english, but really, really trying to learn spanish. i'm able to say phrases and words but need a little more immersion when it comes to forming my own sentences and thoughts (working on grammar).

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'd really like to practice spanish with someone, so that's a big plus! however, if anyone is looking to practice english or just needs someone to talk to, i'm more than happy to!

Why do you want a pen pal: i'd like to immerse myself more in spanish because my partner's parents only speak spanish and i'd really like to remove this language barrier. i'd also really like to talk with someone about our day to day lives and stresses and achievements. i don't get to talk to people much and i'd really like the connection.

Anything interesting about yourself: i'm a college student (nursing), a dog enthusiast (i have two!), i love betta fish and rodents and basically all animals. i enjoy roleplaying and video games, more specifically bethesda and nintendo. i do digital art and enjoy reading.

if any of this interests you, please PM me! hope to hear from you soon :)
paunchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZozoJesterz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:50 am

Username: OtakuZozo~
Country/Location: England
Which languages do you speak: Fluent in English, learning Dutch and Japanese but don't know near enough to have a conversation.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone with the same intrests as me and that can hold a conversation really well as all my other friends say one thing and then just leave since they don't what to say and I find that rather annoying since I can't hold a conversation either. I also want someone who I can talk to when I'm feeling down and for them to listen. I have a few trust issues since I've had some bad experiences with past pen pals so I also need someone who will be understanding if I have a hard time opening up to them. It would also be great if you knew some Japanese and would be willing to teach me some but that is not required but it would be really nice if you knew a lot about Japan so we could talk about it ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Why do you want a pen pal: I don't really have anyone that I can talk to and I don't know anyone that likes the same stuff as me therefore I have an extremely bhard time talking to anyone I know.
Anything interesting about yourself: I absolutely love anime and watch it all the time, some of my favourites are listen in my signature. I also am obsessed with Japan and it's my dream to go there one day and maybe even live there when I'm older. I am very interested in figure skating and would live ti take lessons once I get the money. I have quite a few quirks and imperfections so please understand if I don't seem the most mentally stable of people at times. I love animals and hate it when people kill bugs (〒︿〒) some of May favourite animals are: ferrets, dogs, cats, horses, bunnies, snails, snakes and tarantulas. I also like FNAF, fursuits, vocaloid, video games, YouTube, staying up really late, cosplay, going to conventions, drawing, singing and horse riding. I am available to talk most of the time since I am homeschooled therefore I am always home and I stay up untill at the very least 1 AM every night except usually it around 3-5 AM that I go to sleep and I wake up at at least 9:30 AM. I also love reading fanfictiond and making quizzes. That's all I can think of to put here for now, I hope you decide to be my friend, thank you bye! (*^o^*)

Fish Orb

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
ZozoJesterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actmissing999 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Username: spectrophobia
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone i can confide in and joke around with and not be.. judged. i have a wild personality, so I'm looking for someone who can adapt to it and accept my occasional mood swings and/or weirdness
Why do you want a pen pal: i'm pretty new to the site so i don't know that many people, and it feels lonely when you're wandering about with nobody to talk to heh
Anything interesting about yourself: i love to code, draw and sit around all day. i have big interests in voltron and pokemon, and a lot more. i also like to role-play a lot!
[ <3 ]
actmissing999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Username: BORB
Country/Location: Iowa, USA
Which languages do you speak: English, German, and Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is willing to answer lots of questions about their country, whether it be about the language, the food, or just day to day life!
Why do you want a pen pal: I love traveling and experiencing new places and cultures. I am actually foreign exchanging in Germany for the school year, in a year and a half. I love learning about new places and things.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have a bird, named Grumbles. He is a green cheek conure whom I love very much. I also volunteer my Sundays at the Iowa Parrot Rescue, helping out with an assortment of things there.
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual human.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 am

Username: Chinchy
Country/Location: Lithuania (Baltic States, by the Baltic Sea, kinda like...west Europe)
Which languages do you speak: English, Lithuanian, a bit of German
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just about anyone who can put up with a snarky, depressed edgelord. Generally someone who likes to rp too.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to expand my tiny friend circle, I suppose.
Anything interesting about yourself: Can't think of much. For me, I'm either not interested in something or I'm obsessed and that usually leads me to cling to something for far too long so I end up missing out on certain things and then I drop my old obsession when I get a new one blah blah.
You can probably tell I'm someone who tends to ramble.
I love all sorts of animals, but the only pet I've ever had was a rat.
Completely random things I've learned that have no purpose include cat/dog genetics.
Currently hold some interest in Warriors (cats) and Camp Camp.
I also tend to use text talk a lot
Yeah, really not much, my apologies for wasting your time. Carry on.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuervos » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 am

username: LonelyPlanet
country/location: the U.S., regrettably
which languages do you speak: English, but I'm currently trying to learn Icelandic, French, and Spanish
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone learning or who speaks one of the languages I'm learning so that I can get some practice with another speaker! Or just anyone who shares similar interests with me and is regularly active :^)
why do you want a pen pal: I would really love to have some friends outside of the U.S., and again, I'm looking for someone to help me practice
anything interesting about yourself: I'm nonbinary, a freshman in high school, and an artist
they/them

Free pets | tumblr

cuervos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Floofy! » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 am

Username: Uncle Floofy!
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, Hindi (more or less...)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: One that's nice and shares some similar interests!
Why do you want a pen pal: I need friends...
Anything interesting about yourself: I do origami. I am a fujoshi. I love Hamilton and anything Lin-Manuel Miranda has written. I like anime/manga.
Feel free to PM me! I'd love to chat!
Uncle Floofy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Username: Mellio
Country/Location: USA, Florida
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: One that can relate to me, make an awkward conversation funny, a tad sarcastic, is in a few fandoms im in ( Im in a lot more fandoms, not just kpop), would just ignore if I make a typo or joke around about it, the usual
Why do you want a pen pal: I don't have a really close friend on chicken smoothie. I'll start a conversation, and they dont write back.
Anything interesting about yourself: I might be going to a Cinderella play and looking forward to send videos/clips to close friends so they can share my excitement.
( PS: PLEASE DONT PRETEND YOU'RE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT TO IMPRESS ME! IF WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON THATS OK! WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS!)
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Username: slipp99
Country/Location: USA, TX
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone kind, somewhat mature, maybe a bit sarcastic/funny
Why do you want a pen pal: It's fun to make friends. And I enjoy talking to people, getting to know them and their personality ^-^
Anything interesting about yourself: Hmmm well I do a wide range of things from with arts, to student council, to living abroad at one point. Pm me if you want to find out more...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"

open to
trades
and pms!

xxxxxxxx

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Username: Hot dad
    Country/Location: West Yorkshire, England
    Which languages do you speak: English also je parle peu le français!
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Honestly anyone, i love chatting. Plus i've always wanted a pen pal so i'm not fussed.
    If this was gonna be a mail thing i'd love to have someone who likes cute things bc i have so many stickers/cute paper i've been saving up n i'd try to pretty mine up ahaha
    I'm interested in a lot of stuff (TV, movies, in a bunch of fandoms ,music), I mean we'll definitely have something in common, if not we can just chat about anything/everything
    Why do you want a pen pal:
    I've just always wanted one. Plus i need some friends out of my circle : )
    I mean ya know what would be cool - If we got to know each other well enough to visit each others countries, that'd make a pretty good holiday. (Or just each others place if you're also in uk!)
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me