Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find an International Penpal

Postby panhead » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:06 am

Username: Panhead
What language(s) do you speak: English and *working on* French
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Someone who knows French well that I can practice with and anyone that will talk.
Why do you want a penpal: I love meeting new people.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I love to write, I like doctor who, old fashioned things, and I have a cat. c;
ImageImageImage
panhead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nothingspecial » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Username: supermiaou
What language(s) do you speak?: English and French(both fluently)
What kind of penpal are you looking for?: someone who likes to talk?
Why do you want a penpal?: I want to meet people from other places
Anything interesting about yourself?: I like to read and write, I have a cat(meow)
" In my shyness... At times I retreat into my 'shell',
Clinging to the security of being alone. In my shyness...
I may attempt to merge with my surroundings- to be ignored, unnoticed, a silent voice rarely heard. In my shyness... I can feel completely alone, although surrounded by people. In my shyness... I'm perceived as having a padlocked soul- and few try to gain entry to my realm. In my shyness... Few will dare venture to really know me- to hear my quiet voice or to really try to understand. In my shyness... I can have a myriad of words to say, yet, my sealed lips will not release them. In my shyness... The words I speak will at times be jumbled, and I'll feel worse for having spoken them. In my shyness... I will be viewed as 'stuck up' and unfriendly, labeled by the presumption of a troubled past. Yet, despite my shyness, I will at times emerge from my 'shell' , and you may catch a glimpse of who I am. And despite my shyness... I may put on a good 'front', disguising my innermost insecurities. Despite my shyness... A select few will manage to penetrate these 'walls', with the sharing of time and the evolving of trust. My shyness... Frequently unrecognized, seldom understood- A shackle, a heaven, a veil.
" ~Jason Yarkie, In My Shyness
Nothingspecial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find an International Pen Pal

Postby Tsuru Lunares » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:37 am

Username: Natsumi Dragneel (Natsu, Natsumi or Na-chan is just fine ;D)
What language(s) do you speak: German, ok English, I'm learning French in School (but I'm not really good) and a few basics in Japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone is fine^^ A person from another coutry would be great, because I'd like to learn about other coutries ;D
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to have some friends here. And because here are people from all over the world, I'd like to have one from another country^^
He or she shoud be honest and funny, but not goofing around if something gets serious.
An Anime Fan would be also great, but it doesn't matter if not ;D
I'll also be happy if it's someone with another language than the ones I mentioned^^ I like learning something new :D
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I love Animes and Mangas. My favourites are Fairy Tail, SnK (Shingenki no Kyojin), Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and so on.
I like reading and writing^^ And i love to learn languages and about other coutries, religions and cultures^^
I'm also a great fan of dragons^^ So if anyone loves them like I do, shoot me a message^^

greetings^^
Na-chan
Mizuki Gildin, Saki-chan and I are sisters, so we help out each other, gift each other and trade unfair, pls don't ban us!

ImageImage ImageImage

Ava is my character Tsuru Lunares
Tsuru Lunares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find an International Pen Pal

Postby Schuyler » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 pm

bump!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kesidi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 am

Kesidi wrote:
Username: Kesidi
What language(s) do you speak: Czech, English, Slovak, little bit Spanish and Finnish
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Likely someone from Scandinavia, Canada and somewhere like this. Also Spain, Mallorca or Peru (just somewhere where people speak in Spanish). But i will like chatting with everybody who is friendly. =)
Why do you want a penpal: Cause i like learn about other countries and i like food from other countries. And i love practicing languages.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): i LOVE Finland (also everything about and around it).
Also i like sea, food, music, fashion and chatting. My favourite pets are dogs, sadly i haven't no pet at home. And my favourite color is red.

{BTW i really like chatting in Finnish}

I want to take up my Spanish and Finnish so feel free to send message in them.
Please, don't be angry if i won't understand
Last edited by Kesidi on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kateshe/theyScorpioaroaceINTJ

last obsessed with 梦中的那片海 ❤
screaming into the void till the deadlines get me

KdramasCdramasnaturetype 5Hufflepuff

xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kesidi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby imhappyboy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Username: imhappyboy
What language(s) do you speak: English, Finnish and very basic Swedish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone interesting and nice who'd like to talk about everything from relationships to fandoms etc.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to have new internet buddies owo
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I like history, WW2 and generally war/guns/military related stuff. Fast cars, Top Gear, many fandoms (TVD, SPN, DW, True Blood) are close to my heart. I love writing and enjoy roleplaying. I'm a good listener, very out-going but at the same time see myself as very awkward person. Also I'm very bad at listing things about me..

she/her
adult

imhappyboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Username:
Mintey8

USA

What language(s) do you speak:
English, I'm also learning French and Japanese. I'm better in Japanese

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I'm looking for a Culture Pal! Anywhere welcome, but I'd really appreciate someone who knows French or Japanese, we could help each other learn more or you could teach me!

Why do you want a pen pal:
I want a pen pal because I've always been fond of the concept! It's cute and fun :)

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
I write, play lots of videogames.. have a dog and want to keep rats.
I'm really loyal and once we're friends I'll probably stay around forever c:

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Startedraining » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Username: Startedraining
What language(s) do you speak: English, Arabic.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for someone to get to know, mostly! I like getting letters from all over the world!
Why do you want a pen pal: I would like to learn about other places! qwq
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
I like to read and to write, sometimes I dance and sing. I act in plays a lot!

mudrock/murad
Γεια σου • مرحبا
send a trade if you’d like ^u^
flightrising
Startedraining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Citric » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 am

Username: Citric
What language(s) do you speak: English, but I'm learning Spanish... terribly XD
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Well, I'd really love to meet someone who lives or has lived in Ireland. I'm planning to take a semester in Ireland, and I'd love to know about what it's like to live there. I can read about customs and culture and big events online, but without a real person it's hard to figure out how it would really feel like to live there. I'd also love to have someone who just loves to chat, and could share stories and someone I could just connect with and talk about anything.
Why do you want a pen pal: I think it's rather merged into the above response :lol:
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Um, there are a lot of interesting things about me, I guess. I am a trapeze artist, I am an artist in general as well, I sing and act, I love reading and writing. Concerning pets, I have 2 chickens and a Russian Blue show cat. My favorite book(s)/movie is Lord of the Rings (I'm obsessed), the TV show Merlin is my life, I love birds and cats and wolves and horses and most animals in general, and I take falconing lessons on and off. I also love games like Sims3, WolfQuest, CS, ect...
Pet's name: (Adopted) Baby Christmas Tree

My TradesMy GalleryMy JMDs
Citric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rampagingpickles » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Username:
New York

Although the username may suggest, I'm actually from England

What language(s) do you speak:
English, tiny bit of French and the most random parts of Korean

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I'm just looking for one that's fun to chat with, is similar to me but different to me so we can share our different interests together. Someone from anywhere would be cool, even if it was just a quick chat.

Why do you want a pen pal:
I want to broaden my knowledge on different places of the world and stuff, and to gain new friends

Anything interesting about yourself
I have two cats, both with very interesting stories. I'm into taekwondo, drawing and quite a lot of sports really. Things like WW2 seem to fascinate me. I'm into design and graphics as well.
rampagingpickles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me