Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby the crown, » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:49 am

Username: Screaming O2L
What language(s) do you speak: Learning Spanish. I fluently speak English :3
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Anyone who can speak Spanish, or any other language, I want to be trilingual.
Why do you want a penpal: I enjoy meeting new people and learning about them. c:
Anything interesting about yourself: I swim competitively, with the best time in my age group. I love BBC shows (Doctor Who). I also like Tyler Oakley, Jon Cozart, Bart Baker, and many other Youtubers. Please, if you are interested, I will be interested to meet you!
hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kloverguineapig » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:07 am

Username: Kloverguineapig
What language(s) do you speak:english, guinea pig, little bit of spanish, i'm learning italian in school
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: random one
Why do you want a pen pal: for the days when I get bored and I just want to PM somebody and talk about random flavored pie
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): i knit and do a lot of rainbow loom stuff. I am in spelling bees and my goal is to go to scripps nationals. I love mlp (female brony alert) and I write books. Right now I'm working on ドールハウス (dollhouse) about a little world of chibis where everything is awesome. Did I mention I love anime and everything Japanese? I'm also writing a warrior cats fanfiction. I love baking and cooking. I'M GETTING A GUINEAPIG IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love nightcore. I draw anime and chibis. I am a great party planner and I swear I have my own pinkie sense. Klover sense anyone? I play minecraft username arachne_storm and I do videos on youtube Kloverguineapig
PROUD TO BE PAN

LGBTQ+ advocate, peta member, oekaki artist, creative writer, nerd, pegasister, whovian, princess in my own world
Kloverguineapig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fandom_things101 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Username:
fandom_thing101
USA, New York-New Jersey
What language(s) do you speak:
English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
A fun pen-pal, who's willing to have really weird conversations, and just let's the conversation drift from topic to topic. Someone who just says what's on their mind. Plus people who are willing to talk about their culture, and try to teach me their language a bit.
Why do you want a pen pal:
I would love to learn a new language as I said before, plus I just would love to have a new friend to talk to.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
Um, I guess as my username suggests fandom things. I recently started watching Supernatural. I love Hetala and Attack on Titan. Plus I LOVE to read. I've read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Warriors, etc. Plus I would love to get recommendations on TV shows and books. PM if you wanna talk.
~WIP~
fandom_things101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittybelle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 am

Username:
Chick-fil-a
I'm from the US but I'm currently living in South Korea.
English, some Spanish, I'm teaching myself German, Portuguese, French and Italian, and I'm continuing to learn Spanish by myself
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Anyone, really. I would love it if someone could help me learn Korean
I want a pen pal because I want to learn about other cultures and I would like to make more friends, because I don't have many
I want to travel, like, everywhere, while I have the chance, which is why I've set myself up to the insano task of learning, like, 5 languages at the same time. I love reading ( especially fairytale stuff) and I love watching tv, so I've acquired myself a nice little bundle of fandoms, including but not limited to Supernatural, Percy Jackson, & OOAT (my preciouses > : 3 ). Anyway, I like drawing and I like roleplaying and I frequently ignore English grammar.

Fun fact: I'm 25% Korean and my grandpa met my grandma while stationed at the same base I'm currently stationed at.
Kittybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ashie. » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:20 am

Hey There ! You yeah YOU!
Username:
.Ashie.
The fabulous one
Country: I'm Nigerian, but I've been in Murrica for over 7 years now?
My first language was British English, sometimes I slip up and accidentally speak that, but now I'm fluent in American English and I understand Yoruba well and can say it, but I'm not so good at reading or spelling it x.x But I doubt anyone here speaks that. I used to speak French and I will soon be learning Spanish very slowly.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Well I'd prefer an Englander or an African, but I'd like anyone really ❤️
I would like it if they don't mind me freaking out over the little things or if I'm weird.
I'm not that great with people in real life and. I struggle a bit with some family issues, and it would be great to have someone to talk to. On the internet I'm someone else and I can be accepted for being awkward and weird, so why not take advantage of it?
I'm a twin. As I said before, the fabulous one! I like swimming, but I cannot float, I'm an underwater swimmer, I love pizza, I have tons of cats, crazy old cat lady in training, I have 2 birds. I'm terrified of dogs. I've had fish before. At one point I had a turtle and it (somehow?) ran away... Slowly... Somehow... I love reading manga, romance, and WATTPAD! If you're on Wattpad I will love you so much. I'm a very excitable and awkward and weird person, but I can be really mean so...
.Ashie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XtraFrosting » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 am

Username:AlkaloidMerle
What language(s) do you speak: English.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: ANYONE!!! Lol
Why do you want a pen pal:Someone to talk to. I sit on CS all day with nothing to do ;-;
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I do LOTS of art, videogames, writing... Favorite color is green. I have three dogs. I'm a super nice guy and would love to chat!
XtraFrosting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicithestar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:32 am

Username: cicithestar

What language(s) do you speak: English and a little Spanish

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'll talk to anyone but I'd especially love to talk with someone outside of my country! I need help working on my Spanish and I'd be more than glad to help with English in return.

Why do you want a pen pal: I believe connecting with people through experience and languages helps make the world a little smaller. I also could use help on my Spanish and I LOVE learning about different cultures!

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I love to read and watch movies and I'm a huge Hunger Games fan (Jennifer Lawrence is AMAZING). I'M also obsessed with anything Disney (except Disney Channel). I dance, sing, act, and model. I love food and am obsessed with animals!
Last edited by cicithestar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cicithestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candu » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:58 am

Username:
My username is just keep breathing but feel free to call me Emma, Emmy, Breathe, Aqua or anything as long as it isn't offensive c:

I live in Ontario, Canada.

English is the only language I speak fluently, sadly, but I can speak the basics in French (learning it in school but my French teacher isn't too helpful D:). I'm also have been using an app called Duolingo to learn German and can speak a few words in it.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I would love to have someone who is frequently online and maybe someone from Europe? It's a continent that interests me a lot, so it'd be awesome to have someone from there to talk to!

I haven't been on CS in months and I'm not 100% focused on getting pets, so I need someone to keep me occupied on here!

Anything interesting about yourself:
I love Disney, animals, YouTube vloggers (Big channels like CTFxC & Shaytards, smaller channels like The Chick's Life) and computer games (Minecraft & Sims 3) I also watch minecraft Youtubers, mostly ones directed towards younger kids. I hate swearing, so I tend to watch kid friendly stuff. I do love The Fault In Our Stars and my favourite band is We The Kings. I love to swim and bike ride. So yeah, PM me :3

happenings in 2015:
discovered dan + phil,
swam competitively,
went to we day twice,
started listening to p!atd,
got my braces off,
visited family i haven't
seen since like 2004,
tried candy from japan,
saw superwoman and
justin trudeau in person,
got ice cream a lot,
stopped being friends with
some really toxic people,
had an amazing year.

ImageImage
ImageImage
/. ImageImage
candu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Αρμονία » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Username:Hello I am Αρμονία
What language(s) do you speak:Greek, English, and French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Someone who I can talk to about anything, and someone who wants help with languages
Why do you want a pen pal:Because I get lonely, a lot.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.); I love cartoons, anime, Disney movies, YouTubers, Music, Singing,Videogames, you know all that jazz.
Αρμονία

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Username:►Hørcrυx

What language(s) do you speak:English and a tiny, tiny bit of German

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Someone who I can have a chat with about anything and everything, even if it is random!

Why do you want a pen pal: I love learning about others ( like what they enjoy/hate. That type of stuff...) and it would be nice to have someone to talk to. Maybe even learn a new language....

I am love with a lot of shows and movies such as Supernatural,Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock, The Hobbit,Lord Of the Rings, Teen Wolf and Star Trek to name a few! I love reading, music, RP and also animals. Video games like Assassin's Creed are a passion of mine as is food!
─────( others' motives
ImageImage
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
┌──────────────┐
coding shop