Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find an International Penpal

Postby Morningpaw11 » Thu May 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Username:
Morningpaw11

I live in Canada c:

What language(s) do you speak:
Fluent English, as it's my first language, as well as some French. It's my second language and I'm not extremely fluent in it, but I can hold a decent conversation (particularly online, as I have more time to think about what I'm going to say and make sure it makes sense xD).

What kind of penpal are you looking for:
Someone who speaks either English, French, or both of the two. It would also be cool if you knew another language, and you could teach me the basics, although this isn't that important. ^^ I have no preferences as to where you live. If you live across the world [or just any other country], we can teach each other about our countries and the culture. If you live in Canada, then that's fine as well! I would like someone who can be humourous, but if something is serious, they're not all goofy. cx I'd like someone who is open-minded ~

Why do you want a penpal:
I like talking to people who I don't know in real life. It gives you kind of a new perspective on things, and I like learning about other cultures and the like.

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
I like reading, using the Internet, talking to my friends, school [yup], piano / music, swimming, biking, sometimes running and uh yeah... I don't really have a favourite band or singer, I just like a variety of different songs by various people. I have a pet cat who is the most adorable thing ever c: Grammar is somewhat important to me (I don't care that much if other people don't use good grammar as long as they're not like 'hai hw r u), but I'm not part of the grammar police. I love candy, chocolate, and Coke *-* I like doing some coding for posts and such, but I'm not an expert on it. c:
Morningpaw11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scyfir » Mon May 12, 2014 1:19 am

Username: J's nuts Sunshine
What language(s) do you speak: German and English
What kind of penpal are you looking for: basically, somebody to Chat, have fun aso
Why do you want a penpal: it's getting kinda lonely here
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): let's see, i love drawing and reading, I'm writing on a longer Story right now, i love bats, snakes, cats, predators... i'm a huge warriors fan...
oh and I'd love to learn a Little more about poland, since my great-great-great- grandfather came from poland.
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phagocytosis » Sat May 31, 2014 7:03 am

Username: chuwy

What language(s) do you speak: English and Malay :3

What kind of penpal are you looking for: Lol any that speaks any from the above that I mentioned ^^. It's okay if you can't speak Malay you don't have to use Google Translate just speak English if you can't ;)

Why do you want a penpal: Never had one? CX.

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Hobbies : Playing CS || Favorite TV Show : Lab Rats || Fave Pets : Red Cerberus and the Joker ;) || Another hobby : Talking XD
Phagocytosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ameryth » Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Username:
What language(s) do you speak: Tagalog-Visaya-Ilonggo-English
-Spanish-still learning it though, I can speak the basics ^_^
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Asia/Europe- ^.^
Why do you want a penpal: I want to connect to someone outside the states. I have a lot of foreign friends in real life, and I'm interested to have more!
I love to draw-Artist-High creativity
and I love cats-
I'm a leftie(left handed) and very outgoing.....and if you want to know more.. shoot me a message!
teen-highschool
Last edited by Ameryth on Sat May 31, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ameryth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the crown, » Sat May 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Posted form farther along.
Last edited by the crown, on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting,, » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:57 am

Username: SkyroWolf c:
What language(s) do you speak: English, Polish, and a little bit of French ^^
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Someone who absolutely LOVES dinosaurs and cats like me c: Not to mention someone who is funny and sarcastic like me and can have a good time.
Why do you want a penpal: I think it's a good way to gain new online friends!
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I have a strange connection with dinosaurs and I have loved them since.. hmm, 3 years old? My favorite dinosaurs are Utahraptor and Deinonychus. I love cats and whales, not to mention a huge role player. I love learning new languages and learning about different countries. And, yes, we do have Canadian Bacon if your wondering! It's called Canadian Maple Bacon c: I am from Poland, and if you want to know about it just shoot me a PM. I also LOVE warriors!
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koily. » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Username: NeonWolfEye
What language(s) do you speak: English
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Anyone from Europe or the UK since I REALLY wanna travel there one day when I have the money.
Why do you want a penpal: I want to get to know how things are outside of the USA since I heard some country's have a whole lot of different rules than here in America. It'd also be nice to get to know about traditions and different languages or folk stories or myths! <3
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): My hobbies would be I like to make bracelets from my rainbow look or Gymnastics. My two favorite animals would be a wolf or one of those black and white water snakes, I really do like reading about folk lore or history(Myths as well). I have one dog, a Yorkshire Terrier named Izzie.

Image Image
Koily.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darling boy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:13 am

Username: carcinoGenetist
What language(s) do you speak: English, and a very, very, very small bit of Latin.
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Someone from India or Middle-East, maybe? Or, really, someone who wants to talk about their culture! c:
Why do you want a penpal: To learn about different cultures and make a friend!
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Uhm. Not really. xD I paint, draw, and charcoal sketch regularly. I am also an anime fanatic, and manga reader!
Last edited by carcinoGenetist Monday, Jan 1, 1666 12:59 am, edited 666 times in total.
Reason; The Glow Cloud was displeased
darling boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killua. » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 am

Username:
Killua

USA

What language(s) do you speak:
English and in Spanish 1 :D

What kind of penpal are you looking for:
Any kind to be honest. Though, it would be cool to have a penpal that could teach me to draw :3

Why do you want a penpal:
I love meeting new people, and I love making friends on chickensmoothie.

I love anime (especially Hunter x Hunter), I love animals, I have two horses, four dogs, four cats, thirteen alpacas, one llama, twenty eight chickens and fish, I love reading, I horseback ride a lot, that's about it :3
"Gon, you are light. [Yeah,
your’e right.] Sometimes, you
shine so brightly, I must look
away. But even so, is it still
okay if I stay at your side?"

- Killua Zoldyck

bisexualx.xx . xx.xfemale

xxxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxx
I'm killua. and i
love to roleplay
xxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxx

anime x..xx . x.x.xaries

"I’m sick of killing people, I
want to be friends with Gon.
And to live a normal life."

- Killua Zoldyck
current mood :: happy and wanting to roleplay
killua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kesidi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Username: Kesidi
What language(s) do you speak: Czech, English, Slovak, little bit Spain and Finnish
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Likely someone from Scandinavia, Canada and somewhere like this. But i will like chatting with everybody who is friendly.
Why do you want a penpal: Cause i like learn about other countries and i like food from other countries. And i love practicing languages.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): i LOVE Finland (also everything about and around it).
Also i like sea, food, music, fashion and chatting. My favourite pets are dogs, sadly i haven't no pet at home. And my favourite color is red.

{BTW i really like chatting in Finnish}

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kateshe/theyScorpioaroaceINTJ

last obsessed with 梦中的那片海 ❤
screaming into the void till the deadlines get me

KdramasCdramasnaturetype 5Hufflepuff

xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x
x
x