Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:10 am

Username: TokioHotel_alien
Country/Location: India
Which languages do you speak: Bengali, Hindi and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just a friendly, nice person to talk to honestly, I've been here for a long time and met many great people :3
Why do you want a pen pal: It's fun to make friends. And I enjoy talking to people, getting to know them and their personality ^-^
Anything interesting about yourself: Hmmm well can I write about my hobbies? I like to paint and draw and swim. Sometimes I write poetry and I love listening to new music with like-minded people C:

Mods: Zoker is my sister
TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexandrrfamilton » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:00 am

Username: alexandrrfamilton
Country/Location: U.S.A.
Which languages do you speak: English, A small bit of Spanish, A tiny bit of French, Like three words in Russian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone nice and young that I could talk to/play video games with. Someone that
could teach me Japanese would be nice.
Why do you want a pen pal: I need friends. Also, I want to learn Japanese.
Anything interesting about yourself: not really lol
alexandrrfamilton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 am

Username:
      prince lotor
    Country/Location:
      bavaria, germany
    Which languages do you speak:
      i'm fluent in german and english. i also know bits and pieces of spanish and french, but not nearly enough for any proper conversations. my knowledge for those two languages is limited to the basics (like introductions) and a few super specific phrases/words/sentences.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
      just someone to talk to and befriend. someone who has common interests (some are listed below) to chat about and who can keep a conversation going, since not knowing what to say in response to messages like "lol" is kinda discouraging, not gonna lie. someone who won't mind if i disappear for a while - my life and my head are both a big mess at times and i promise that i always check back in with my pals eventually. honestly, i'm pretty open to meeting new people online and, as long as we don't have absolutely nothing in common and can't keep any conversations going for more than 5 messages, i'll be happy to chat with y'all. c:
    Why do you want a pen pal:
      why not to be honest? it really feels great to wake up to messages, or to check in during the day and see them. it always makes me feel more wanted and appreciated (as sad as that might sound). plus, on the occasions that i meet someone i really "click" with, it feels even better, because it's super hard for me to find super good friends i feel 100% comfortable with and it just makes me really, really happy (and it's easier online, who would have thought). all in all, i really just look forward to making a new pal or two.
    Anything interesting about yourself:
      - i really enjoy writing and roleplaying, it's probably my favourite hobby. i also do a bit of amateur digital art on the side.

- i also really love cartoons. some of my favourite ones are voltron, over the garden wall, gravity falls, rick and morty, steven universe and star vs. the forces of evil. i also do watch the occasional anime, but i'm not into a whole lot of shows. i do like shingeki no bahamut, nanatsu no taizai, noragami,one-punch man and owarni no seraph though.

- my biggest passion besides writing & roleplaying are probably video games. a few pf my favourite series are the elder scrolls, fallout, dragon age, the witcher, the legend of zelda, pokémon, fire emblem and stardew valley. there's lots more of games that i enjoy, this is just a small list.

- my music taste is varied and i always appreciate music suggestions. some of my favourite bands/singers are madeon, zedd, missio, innerpartysystem, the weeknd, mystery skulls, hurts, hollywood undead and kshmr.

- youtubers are a+. i mostly watch some gaming channels (noteworthy are call me kevin, criken2, tomato gaming, wilburgur, general sam, vinesauce, peanut butter gamer, caddicarus, jontron, ...), "scary" content (such as rob dyke, cayleigh elise, scaretheater, night mind, nightmare expo, lazy masquerade,, chills, ...) and some random, comedic content (sorrow tv, soothouse, brandon rogers)

- i own a seven year old boxer dog lady named dreamy. i really love large dogs as well as any type of birds. i've owned a few different birds over the years, but haven't had any in a few years now.

- some random interests of mine include fantasy-type stuff (especially if it's something like lord of the rings and the hobbit). i also like sci-fi, although i only ever get super into it when i manage to find something that really appeals to me. i am just super in love with how easy it is to be creative in a sci-fi setting - creating planets and inhabitants, their culture and customs, etc. as a result, i primarily like sci-fi stuff that primarily deals with different species, intergalactic relations/politics, exploration, that kinda thing. i also thing psychology is super duper interesting! i'm also very much inspired by authors like h. p. lovecraft; his writing is amazing and i love his darker and twisted, yet often fairly subtle horror. horror in general is super nice imo, be it written stories, or movies. i prefer something that's psychological horror rather than slasher/gore-themed horror, that just doesn't appeal to me as much.
xxxImage
x

────────────────────────────────────
THE PRETTIEST PETALS ARE THE SHARPEST THORNS

- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ german -
writer, gamer, roleplayer, and parent to six guinea pigs.
never beating the irl clan toreador vampire allegations.

avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter

THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween.egg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Username: frankegg
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: English, I'm wanting to learn French.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anybody!
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm looking for somebody to talk to, and to hopefully help me learn French. :)
Anything interesting about yourself:I love love LOVE Hamilton and the American Revolution and WWII are two of my most favorite things. I also really really love animals.

heyo! i'm em. i'm kind of a massive mess. i love bts
more than i love myself, and my biases are yoongi and
taehyung. i also love broadway! feel free to message me<3

[credit | tracking | trade | pixel credit]

halloween.egg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brittato » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:36 am

Username: Brittato
Country/Location: New Zealand
Which languages do you speak: Let's just say English for now :)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for anyone to talk to!
Why do you want a pen pal: I travel a lot, like a lot lot, and I'm hoping to talk to and meet some new friends (I'm always online on Discord, it's my preferred place for messaging!)
I'm a traveler, I traveled the world this year! (2017) I take photos.. a lot! And I play a lot of video games.
┌──────────────────────────────────────
Kia Ora!

I'm slowly working on this signature c:

└───────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
Brittato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i n t e r. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Username: unicorn.angel
    Country/Location: Central USA
    Language Mainly English, can keep a somewhat decent Spanish conversation (mostly basics, I do know how to conjugate preterite fairly well)
    Ideal Pen Pal someone who would be willing to put up with my Spanish practice? I also can casual chat in English as well!
    Why I want a pen pal Although I’m somewhat social, there’s something about talking to someone you’ll never meet irl that is comforting. You can tell the, your deepest, darkest secret ad they can’t tell people at your school!
    Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a high schooler, book worm, cheerleader, band geek. I can rant at times, so heads up lol
Last edited by w i n t e r. on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w i n t e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueLego » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 am

Username: BlueLego

Country/Location: Southern USA

Currently I only speak English, but I am very interested in learning Russian or German. I have issues staying focused on language learning so I would be at an absolute beginner stage in both languages.

Anyone, really. I'd love to get to know someone from another country. Maybe someone who knows already or is learning one of the languages mentioned above?
Alternatively, I am very interested in Paganism/Witchcraft and the Norse Pantheon, so I'd love to talk to someone about anything related to that, as well.

Why do you want a pen pal?:
Social interactions are difficult for me, so I dint really have anyone to talk to in real life. I'm kind of worried my conversational skills are suffering as a result, so I want to have a pen pal to retrain myself to talk to people without my anxiety messing it up. Plus, I'd love to get to know someone from another state/country.

Anything interesting about yourself?:
Well, I just recently got into Vulture Culture and have taken up bone cleaning/collecting. I'm thinking about possibly crystallizing some of the bones I get, so if you like that kind of stuff I can hold a conversation (still a baby vulture, though, so I'm no expert haha)
Apply garlic to a freshly opened wound to immediately intensify the pain
BlueLego

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfyChan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 am

Username: WolfyChan
Country/Location: Utah, North America
Which languages do you speak: Only English at the moment
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone from a different contry
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm very anti-social
Anything interesting about yourself: I really hate people who kill poor spiders!!!
My precious childs~
Sunset
WolfyChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryukrem » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:14 am

Username:
      trico
      Country/Location:
      canada
      english
      anyone from canada or australia as i want to visit all the provinces in my country and want to learn about them, plus i want to visit australia.
      Why do you want a pen pal:
      as stated above, i want to learn about the other provinces in my country & all about australia since i want to visit those places. plus id like some friends on here c:
      not really? peep my signature to see all my pets xD but i am an open book so please just ask !!

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3

prefer to roleplay off site. pm me.

roleplay search
ryukrem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ello!

Postby turpitude. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

username // turpitude.
      llocation // eastern coast of north america
      languages spoken // I speak fluent english, but I do speak a tad-bit of portugese, italian, german,
      french, and spanish. by tad-bit I mean I know a few greetings, some phases, and a few words. out
      of all of those, I know mainly portugese and italian.
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for // anyone nice and willing to talk to me, I just want a
      friend in the end. I think it would be cool if it was someone from another country, but honestly, I
      am okay with anyone.
      why do you want a pen pal // 'cause I'm incredibly lonely and bored haha.
      about myself // the way I talk can be somewhat weird, I apologize beforehand. I am almost online
      24/7, sometimes it's just me on my phone. I am a terrible insomniac, due to personal reasons, so I
      am often lonely while trying to fall asleep and I just want someone to talk with. I've been told I've
      got a weird personality but eh, find out for yourself.

turpitude.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me