The Singaporean Club - Where awesome people are found ♡

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Singaporean Club - Where awesome people are found ♡

Postby Sentoki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:04 am

Oof, I just ended up poofing from CS for the past couple o' days cuz of tests, but I'm finally backkk!
You went on a school trip to Aussie, nugget? Lucky you! I've been planning to go to aussie to study 'cuz I've got friends there, but I may end up staying in SG if I can find a science course where I can study medicine. (Vets ftw)
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:07 am

chickennugget63 wrote:Wow, you're the first person to say that. I hate the tropics. My body is not suited for warm temperatures. I'm serious. I went on a school trip to Australia, and it was end of winter/early spring, so the temperatures were about 8 degrees in the morning, and there I was, walking around in a T-shirt and bermudas. I love the cold, and I don't like heat. Probably won't live in the Arctic, but a temperate country sounds good.

When I say I like the tropics I didn't mean I like the heat. I like the the plants and wildlife found here. I also like the beach and being able to go there anytime of the year.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 am

Weed-Sama wrote:Oof, I just ended up poofing from CS for the past couple o' days cuz of tests, but I'm finally backkk!
You went on a school trip to Aussie, nugget? Lucky you! I've been planning to go to aussie to study 'cuz I've got friends there, but I may end up staying in SG if I can find a science course where I can study medicine. (Vets ftw)

Yup, went to Brisbane for a science/geography trip. There was another one to Melbourne for a tennis trip, but I didn't go for that because (don't tell my coach this) I love science more than tennis! :P But I love both a lot. You're another science fan, I see! Animal lover, too! I have a golden retriever, and she'd the most adorable thing in the world!

Yağmur wrote:When I say I like the tropics I didn't mean I like the heat. I like the the plants and wildlife found here. I also like the beach and being able to go there anytime of the year.

Oh right, well the plants are cool and all, but I don't love the beach. My sister does, though. I prefer wide, grassy plains and farmlands. Which Singapore doesn't have due to the land constraint issue.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Ahaha don't sorry, nugget. Me won't tell yer coach XD Science rocks! You can do so many things with it (hell, much more than math even), and it's also a main component of what I need in order to become a vet.
And you have a golden retriever? Lucky! I have a few rabbits, and I love 'em to bits, but I've always wanted a dog. My favorite breeds are the Husky, GSD, Alaskan Malamute, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Keeshond, Spitz, Collies (all), and the Labrador Retriever.

I hate hate that Singapore is so small... There aren't any actual forests, which I love, or wide open spaces of grassland. Too much people in a too small space, I say.

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Ooh, rabbits! I love rabbits, too! They're my next choice for pets, first being dogs, of course. But dogs require a lot of time and attention, and in my case, space. Rabbits are easier to take care of, so when I grow up and I'm busy doing something science-related I'll probably have a rabbit if I'm ever gonna own a pet.

Science! Which is your favourite? I'm having a tough time deciding between chemistry and biology, that's why I'm planning to go into biochemistry! But overall, I think chemistry is more fun. It's just the calculation, like the mole, which kills me. Organic chem is them best, though!

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Rabbits are just too cute to resist, aren't they? <3 I should post some pics of me bunnehs sometime. I've got 4. 2 males and 2 females. All grey.

My favorite science is biology, and I'm currently taking pure bio, and combined chem/phy. I'm planning to major in bio and medicine when I go to uni, but that may change, since it's a log way away.

Brb, gonna go Star Vista with mah whole familyy.

~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Alright, I gotta go for church soon, anyway. I could post some pics of my golden retriever if you'd like, too! I love her to bits! I'm taking pure bio and pure chem. Is physics fun? I didn't want to take it because if I did, I'd be taking 9 subjects which is really tough, and I don't really like physics that much. It's easier to score than bio, I've heard from my friends, but I don't think that's the main point if I'm not going to love it like how I love bio.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quikkoon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Imma join this awesome club nowz
Username;; ~Fairy Tale~
Nickname (if not, we'll just randomly make one up for ya);; Fairy or FT is good. :3
Guy/Girl/It?;; It's a girl! ^o^
Favourite place/part of singapore;; I can't remember specific places,but the curry house is just awesome! Or was it the roti prata house? Hmm....
The first year and a half of my life was spent in Singapore before I moved to Australia. I've taken trips back since I moved. I honestly can barely handle the heat in Singapore! ^^"
╔═════════════╗
♕MAYA FEY♕
╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
undertale
ace attorney
secretgarden

i love making music,
drawing, anime, and
games. i'm pretty
busy nowadays, so i
apologise if i can't
get back to you
immediately! <3
╚═════════════╝
╔═════════╗
♕INFJ♕
╚═════════╝
╔═════════╗
tumblr
MAL

╚═════════╝
Quikkoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 am

~Fairy Tale~ wrote:Imma join this awesome club nowz
Username;; ~Fairy Tale~
Nickname (if not, we'll just randomly make one up for ya);; Fairy or FT is good. :3
Guy/Girl/It?;; It's a girl! ^o^
Favourite place/part of singapore;; I can't remember specific places,but the curry house is just awesome! Or was it the roti prata house? Hmm....
The first year and a half of my life was spent in Singapore before I moved to Australia. I've taken trips back since I moved. I honestly can barely handle the heat in Singapore! ^^"

Welcome to the gang!

@nugget:
Ooh, I'd love it if you could. I bet your golden is just gorgeous! <3
Physics isn't really fun, unless your teacher let's the class have many practicals (mine doesn't), and only if you're really interested in it. I only took physics because it was the only option I had left if I wanted to take pure bio, but now I'm stuck with three sciences, and it ain't easy I tell ya.

~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 am

I'll post a pic once I get onto my laptop. I don't use it too often since I'm on my phone, so it may take a while. Physics...a lot of calculations, right? That's why I didn't wanna take it... Too much like math. E math isn't too bad, but A math is horrible. And bio does have some calculations, but of the three there is the least, I find. Physics is calculation galore, and chemistry has the mole and stuff (my least favourite topic), but bio is basic stuff, like calculating the rate of diffusion for example. Not too bad. Plus, strangely enough, I score best at those.

And welcome, Fairy!

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me