The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re:

Postby Kiyomice » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:01 am

[ redamancy ] wrote:
    sorry

I wrote that because Spanish is confusing sometimes. I didn't mean that I was screaming at you, there's no need to apologize for anything (:

Jinchuuriki wrote:Estudia and Estudio come from the same verb, but Estudia means "He/She studies/Is studying" and Estudio means "I study".
So it is the same verb, but different person.

The sex of the person you speak of, be it first, second, or third, it doesnt affect the verb, only changes it if you are using plural persons, and only point out that more than one person is being affected by that verb.

So, no verb in spanish has sex, and if any does, I dont remember it right now. The sex is given to other words, while the verb only tells us the action and the time the action happened. For example "Corrió" (Ran, as in he ran) tells us the person we are speaking of did an action in the past, and that action was to run. But that person, if we are only given the verb, could be male or female, he or she, and we cant tell, same as if I just say ran. Can you identify if the person Im speaking about is male or female just by the verb "ran"?

Thats more or less the why. I hope you understood it xD

Thank you, that makes sense!
Last edited by Kiyomice on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 am

ooh a beer would suit me just fine now
    i learnt the wrong kind of spanish, since i'm an argentine haha
    sorry for corrupting your language <3 c:

@Kyomice hahaha i know, i just wanted to apologise in behalf of the spanish language for being so confusing

┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『more productive comfortable』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾fitter happierradiohead,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Kiyomice » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:05 am

[ redamancy ] wrote:

@Kyomice hahaha i know, i just wanted to apologise in behalf of the spanish language for being so confusing

Oh okay, relieved to hear that!

Yo quiero cerveza, pero soy no 21.
I don't feel like that was the correct way to say the second half of the sentence, but I tried x'D
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Jinchuuriki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 am

Kiyomice wrote:
[ redamancy ] wrote:

Oh okay, relieved to hear that!

Yo quiero cerveza, pero soy no 21.
I don't feel like that was the correct way to say the second half of the sentence, but I tried x'D

Hmn... "soy no" sounds a lot like "Im not". Since we have the opposite order, no, it is not xD
It would be "no soy". But for age, you dont use "soy" as in to be. You use "tengo" as in to have. (Also in spain its ok to drink if you are 18+, no need to be 21 xD

[ redamancy ] wrote:

Creators of Lionel Messi, creators of that "sho" sound that makes me want to squeeze you all like plushies... I have nothing to complain xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm

hahahaha the "sho". i wonder is there's another country where it's pronounced that way? maybe Uruguay?

┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『more productive comfortable』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾fitter happierradiohead,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:11 am

[ redamancy ] wrote:
    hahahaha the "sho". i wonder is there's another country where it's pronounced that way? maybe Uruguay?

Yup, I had a classmate from there once, and she used to say it too, but it sounded different somehow xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby illusion. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Hola me llamo illusion, voy a ir de espana en el ano proximo, mi espanol es bastante mal lo siento.
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:03 am

illusion. wrote:Hola me llamo illusion, voy a ir de espana en el ano proximo, mi espanol es bastante mal lo siento.

Hi! It isnt that bad! For example, "ir de espana" and "es bastante mal" ate your only errors. They should be "ir a españa" since you come to spain, not from spain. And "es bastante malo" because español is male, and so mal ends in male o, malo xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:38 am

Thank u I was sending that in my Spanish lesson lmao, your help is much appreciated thank you 😀😀😀😀
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 am

Odio mucho mi escuela, es estúpido. Siempre estoy siendo intimidado por una chica, ella sabe quién es mi padre y está decidido a arruinar mi vida

I hate my school a lot, it's stupid. I'm always being bullied by a girl, she knows who my father is and is determined to ruin my life

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but any support would be most welcome I am finding life a little hard rn
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me