The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby ♡cιтʏℓισи♡ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:50 am

Hola! Estoy aprendiendo español en mi escuela pero... no es buena. Todo sobre la gramática. Quiero aprender más vocabulario antes de conjugación (no es difícil pero es un poco complicado, y ya sé un poco). No tengo un libro sobre cómo aprender Español entonces estoy usando Duolingo. (Empecé en diciembre)

Necesito practicar hablando en Español más también. Puedes ayudarme?

Y la razón: Mi mama es de Argentina y mi abuelo es de España. Nací en los Estados Unidos pero no puedo hablar Español con fluidez. Quiero comunicarse con mi familia en esta idioma y también me gusta el acento de los Españoles jaja. En julio, fui a España y fue increíble. Quiero ir ahí otra vez.

Gracias para toda la ayuda!

(Por favor corrige mis errores)
Minimalist.
♡cιтʏℓισи♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 am

CityLion wrote:Hola! Estoy aprendiendo español en mi escuela pero... no es buena. Todo sobre la gramática. Quiero aprender más vocabulario antes de conjugación (no es difícil pero es un poco complicado, y ya sé un poco). No tengo un libro sobre cómo aprender Español entonces estoy usando Duolingo. (Empecé en diciembre)

Y la razón: Mi mama es de Argentina y mi abuelo es de España. Nací en los Estados Unidos pero no puedo hablar Español con fluidez. Quiero comunicarse con mi familia en esta idioma y también me gusta el acento de los Españoles jaja. En julio, fui a España y fue increíble. Quiero ir ahí otra vez.

"Todo sobre la gramática", everything about grammar? or "Sobre todo la gramática", especially grammar? Doesnt mean the same. One says you want more grammar, the other says they suck especially at it xD

Maybe I can help with that, although Im currently ill, so I dont really have body for anything right now. Still, Im trying to do this in one go xD

Well, there are some differences between argentinian spanish and spanish, but you should be ok if you understand the context of the sentence.
You could also spam your grampa with calls (using internet would be easier, if he is a modern gramps xD) and you can try speaking spanish with your mother too.

So now, about errors.
There is that bit about "todo sobre la gramatica" that you need to explain what you mean, so nothing aboit it.... yet xD

This isnt really an error, but I would use puctuation here:
"No tengo un libro sobre cómo aprender Español, entonces estoy usando Duolingo. (Empecé en diciembre)"
Just to make it easier to read. Looks like some policeman is pressing you for answers and you blurted it all out xD

Next I think it should be "Necesito practicar más hablando en español tambien." because the "más" almost at the end looks wrong to me

Last error is:
"Quiero comunicarme (first person, since you are talking about what you want to do, and comunicarse would be third person) con mi familia en este (este, male, because idioma, El Idioma, is male too) y tambien me gusta..."

The rest is all correct in my eyes. Of course, strict teachers would tell you to put the month names always with the first letter being capital, July, not july. But well, I am telling you this online, where I rarely even use accent marks, or the ¿/¡ simbols, so... yeah, not the one to speak xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 am

~Antisepticeye~ wrote:si ( to be honest no clue what you guys are saying )

Just said "Happy new year" even if late xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 am

Oooooooooooook! Colgué demasiado. Onda me perdí una banda de los bichos del advent pero bua

@Kyoko: FELICITACIONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No importa si fue raspando o sea después de todo es finanzas, ultra complicado :C Me re alegro por vos :) <3

@Luxu Rebel: me encantan tus canciones :) seguí así!!

@Kiyomice: Aguante duolingo. ES GENIAL.

@CityLion: YAY mandale un saludo a tu mamá de una argentina a otra c: <3

@Todos: FELIZ AÑO NUEVO que tengan un gran 2018, Dios l@s bendiga ^u^

┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『more productive comfortable』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾fitter happierradiohead,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡cιтʏℓισи♡ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Jinchuuriki wrote:
CityLion wrote:Hola! Estoy aprendiendo español en mi escuela pero... no es buena. Todo sobre la gramática. Quiero aprender más vocabulario antes de conjugación (no es difícil pero es un poco complicado, y ya sé un poco). No tengo un libro sobre cómo aprender Español entonces estoy usando Duolingo. (Empecé en diciembre)

"Todo sobre la gramática", everything about grammar? or "Sobre todo la gramática", especially grammar? Doesnt mean the same. One says you want more grammar, the other says they suck especially at it xD

Maybe I can help with that, although Im currently ill, so I dont really have body for anything right now. Still, Im trying to do this in one go xD

Well, there are some differences between argentinian spanish and spanish, but you should be ok if you understand the context of the sentence.
You could also spam your grampa with calls (using internet would be easier, if he is a modern gramps xD) and you can try speaking spanish with your mother too.

So now, about errors.
There is that bit about "todo sobre la gramatica" that you need to explain what you mean, so nothing aboit it.... yet xD

This isnt really an error, but I would use puctuation here:
"No tengo un libro sobre cómo aprender Español, entonces estoy usando Duolingo. (Empecé en diciembre)"
Just to make it easier to read. Looks like some policeman is pressing you for answers and you blurted it all out xD

Next I think it should be "Necesito practicar más hablando en español tambien." because the "más" almost at the end looks wrong to me

Last error is:
"Quiero comunicarme (first person, since you are talking about what you want to do, and comunicarse would be third person) con mi familia en este (este, male, because idioma, El Idioma, is male too) y tambien me gusta..."

The rest is all correct in my eyes. Of course, strict teachers would tell you to put the month names always with the first letter being capital, July, not july. But well, I am telling you this online, where I rarely even use accent marks, or the ¿/¡ simbols, so... yeah, not the one to speak xD

Thank you so much! lolol I was trying to say that all they teach in my school is grammar (conjugation, tenses, sentence structure, etc.) and no real vocabulary or speaking practice- or much of anything aside from conjugation of a handful of verbs.

I'm currently taking Spanish Hon.3 but I don't think anyone takes that class seriously- even the teacher. XD

I usually try to talk to my mom in Spanish but then she just gives up and goes back to English because my dad and brother don't speak a lick of it. My grandpa couldn't even figure out how to use WhatsApp until recently, so online language exchange it is!

Thanks so much for all of your help, I really appreciate it! I hope you get well soon! ^^
Minimalist.
♡cιтʏℓισи♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ♡cιтʏℓισи♡ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

nua, wrote:
    Oooooooooooook! Colgué demasiado. Onda me perdí una banda de los bichos del advent pero bua

@Kyoko: FELICITACIONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No importa si fue raspando o sea después de todo es finanzas, ultra complicado :C Me re alegro por vos :) <3

@Luxu Rebel: me encantan tus canciones :) seguí así!!

@Kiyomice: Aguante duolingo. ES GENIAL.

@CityLion: YAY mandale un saludo a tu mamá de una argentina a otra c: <3

@Todos: FELIZ AÑO NUEVO que tengan un gran 2018, Dios l@s bendiga ^u^

Lo haré! De dónde eres en Argentina? Tengo familia en La Plata y otros lugares.
Minimalist.
♡cιтʏℓισи♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiegirll » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Hola! Espanol es muy dificil y facil. La hablaramos espanol muy un poco - [Not Translation] I doubt I had the correct grammar, I have only taken one semester of Spanish but I hope to learn more but I quit for the next year, any good suggestions on apps that can help me keep studying Spanish?
Hey! You can call me River or Wolfie!

Feel free to trade or pm anytime!!

ps. i need to redo my signature so just ignore it. I'm too lazy to do it rn lol
Wolfiegirll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 am

CityLion wrote:Thank you so much! lolol I was trying to say that all they teach in my school is grammar (conjugation, tenses, sentence structure, etc.) and no real vocabulary or speaking practice- or much of anything aside from conjugation of a handful of verbs.

I'm currently taking Spanish Hon.3 but I don't think anyone takes that class seriously- even the teacher. XD

I usually try to talk to my mom in Spanish but then she just gives up and goes back to English because my dad and brother don't speak a lick of it. My grandpa couldn't even figure out how to use WhatsApp until recently, so online language exchange it is!

Thanks so much for all of your help, I really appreciate it! I hope you get well soon! ^^

Oh, I see. Then I would say "Todo lo que enseñan es gramática", all they teach is grammar. Maybe they expect you to learn words by yourself? A dictionary can teach you words, bit cant teach you grammar xD

Spanish Hon.3... I wonder what my level would be called xD

It is good to speak about secrets then xD
Doesnt have to be 24h spanish, I meant it like... she is going to ask you something, or ask you to do something, then she can use spanish to do it, since it helps you practice, and doesnt matter if the other two doesnt understand xD
Kinda like my mother then, just knows how to send audio, and that took me a full week to teach xD

I will get well, I always do. This stupid body became weaker, so I should probably train it. Sadly, Im lazy xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:16 am

Wolfiegirl57944 wrote:Hola! Espanol es muy dificil y facil. La hablaramos espanol muy un poco - [Not Translation] I doubt I had the correct grammar, I have only taken one semester of Spanish but I hope to learn more but I quit for the next year, any good suggestions on apps that can help me keep studying Spanish?

I have never used one, because I already know spanish, but people here seem to like Duolingo (or something like that) so I suppose thats the "go to" on apps.

Also, we can help you here too xD

"Hola! Español es muy dificil y facil. Lo hablamos (hablaramos, we talk, we speak) (español, we dont use español again if we use lo, since its the same as "it", so we are ommiting the subject, español) muy/un poco. Now, muy poco OR un poco. Muy poco means very little, and un poco means a bit. Very a bit doesnt make sense, and "muy un poco" doesnt either.

Español es muy dificil y facil. Here you are saying spanish is very hard and easy. Kinda confusing, but I suppose you mean some parts are easy and some are difficult, so I guess it could be said like that too xD

Ah, "la hablaramos". I translated it as "we speak", so it goes as "lo hablamos". If you meant I, first person, then it would be "lo hablo"
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 am

Please delete me
Last edited by ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me