I'm New

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I'm New

Postby Hope4Ever » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:00 am

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. Can I please have some help starting out? and some good advice?
Hope4Ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm New

Postby Chinese crested dog » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:27 am

Hello! Welcome to Chicken Smoothie!

Free pets:

Adopt pets This is the easiest way to get free pets. Every month staff will release new pets for you to adopt for free. I recommend adopting the maximum amount of pets that are available for adoption from each species. The more pets you adopt, the more pet outcomes you are likely to get. If you don't like a pet outcome or pet species you can always trade it for a different pet outcome or pet species with another user.

The pound The pound opens at random times. The pound will tell you when it will open again if it's closed so I recommend setting a timer or checking to see if it’s open every 30 minutes or every 1 hour.

The General Helpers Adoption Alliance The General Helpers Adoption Alliance (GHAA) is a staff-approved adoption center account that is owned and operated by the General Helpers to give newbies free pets. The General Helpers don't use the GHAA to benefit their main accounts, they only use it to adopt out free pets to newbies.

CS Free Adoptions This is a adoption board where users give away free pets for other users to adopt. Before asking to adopt a pet from another user from this board you must read and obey the adoption rules of the user you're asking to adopt from.

Trading:

C$ Trades - Pets, items, and C$ This is the board where you can trade your pets, items, and C$ with other users. C$ is the equivalent to real life currency and can be purchased here using real life currency, payment options are paying with PayPal or paying with a credit card. C$ can be used to buy pets and items from the Chicken Smoothie Store but can also be traded with other users for their pets, items, or for off-site currency with other websites that allow off-site trading. If you're going to buy a set of store pets then I recommend buying them from the special offers section because you can get a set of store pets for 20 C$ off and sometimes you can even get a bonus store pet for purchasing from the special offers. There are some items that can be taken for free so I recommend searching through the different categories and taking as many free items as you can.

CS Auctions This is the board that you can auction your pets, items, and C$, for the pets, items, or C$, of another user.

Trades & Auctions for Other Websites This is the board where you can trade or auction your pets, items, or C$, for other things from other websites that allow off-site trading. Before you ask to do an off-site trade with another user you must read the Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading list to confirm the website you want to off-site trade with allows off-site trading. If the website you want to do off-site trading doesn't allow off-site trading then you're not allowed to do off-site trading with that website. If you're caught scamming another user you will probably be permanently banned. If someone scams you immediately report it to the Global Moderators.

Help:

If you have any questions you can submit a help ticket or you can ask the General Helpers. It's a General Helpers job to answer questions so please don't hesitate to ask them questions.
Hello, my name is Evelyn! I am online Chicken Smoothie for at least an hour everyday therefore I usually respond to my private messages/trades almost immediately. If you have a question you can submit a help ticket.

If you are feeling depressed or suicidal please click here to talk to a crisis counselor. It is against Chicken Smoothie rules for me to give you my medical advice but I can give you links to websites of medical profesonals who can give you medical advice.
Chinese crested dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm New

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:55 pm

x
x