Kool Kid Asking Question

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Kool Kid Asking Question

Postby Kmankool » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 am

Hello, I've been on here since about... November, October ( I don't know exactly when because my friend forcibly made my account like she took my email and said "MAKE IT")? But I just now realized the forums existed so I figured I'd take the time to introduce myself and ask a few questions about CS.

So hi, my favorite species on here are cats. Well, that was quick.

Now for my questions,

1. When are rarities for species determined (i've heard several numbers from my friends like 30 days, two months I was wondering if there'd be an exact number)

2. How do items affect the "value" of a pet do they actually increase it for people or is it just to make it look pretty

k thnx bai
Last edited by Kmankool on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kmankool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kool Kid Asking Question

Postby Lady Masquerade » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:34 am

Why hello there!

I'm Lady Masquerade, and welcome to Chicken Smoothie! Since you are new, I suggest taking a look at the Newbie Guide & Index and the Must Read Topic for Newbies. Reading through them will offer great amounts of help so you can navigate your way around Chicken Smoothie.

If things are still a little confusing, don't be afraid to contact one of the lovely General Helpers, or to send in a Help Ticket. We also have Adopt a Newbie, where you can go to sign up and get a 'Mentor' that will be your own personal guide.

To answer your questions, most monthly pets will get their rarities after 30 days, but some of the rarer pets given out during events can take a little longer.
    Items don't increase the value of your pet, they are just put on the pet to make it look pretty. However, specific items can have value (it just doesn't increase the value of the pet if it is wearing the item)!

If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask! None of us bite, and we're always happy to help you. Again, welcome to Chicken Smoothie. <3
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me