Looking for good RPs and Adoptables!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Looking for good RPs and Adoptables!

Postby Risera » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:07 am

Risera

~ Interests/Lil' Bit About Me ~

I found this site by looking for sites similar to the OviPets Facebook game and I have to say that I like that is has forum based RPs! SAFE RPs to be more exact! Safe meaning no sexual content which is hard to find out there in the internet world, especially when just trying to find a good Anthro/Furry/Animal RP ( or any RP ingeneral ). I am ALWAYS interested in RPing and am/can be active near daily. I also love just coming up with characters along with doing edits for/of them. I horse around playing with the Gimp digital art program ( which I usually do stuff on the website IMVU, only stating as that may be where some of my references of my edits may come from ). I am hoping to make a few bits to post as adoptables in the future but we shall see!
Things I am a fan of: Erin Hunter's "Warriors" series, Any animal ( That are not jerks of course :) ), Role Playing ~<3, Long distance hiking, Swamps, Things/People Being Unique, Things/People Being Creative, Things/People Being Unusual/Odd, ( Long list but will leave it at that )

~ Looking/Hoping to Find on Here ~

Some buddies to RP with mostly and hopefully I will find a few people willing to do art trades/art collabs with. Also, very much so, looking for unique Adoptables to adopt! I love the art and the whole experience of it!
Risera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for good RPs and Adoptables!

Postby britneyrox » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:54 pm

Hey! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you! Welcome c:

╔══════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
feel free to pm me,
i don't mind at all c:
━━━━━━━━━

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━━━
Text
━━━━━━━━━━━