I am New ?

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I am New ?

Postby Ghoulîa » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello there I am sort of New here. I registered a few weeks ago but due Christmas hollidays I had no time to play this Game. This is the first pet Site I joined so I am sorry If I don't know how things here work. I am living together with some People in a flat we study at the same University and I got invited from one of them to join this Site. I hope I don't get her in Trouble because we use the same Internet Connection (there is only one for all People living in this House)
I am sorry for writing mistakes english is not my native language and Auto correct loves to change my words.

I am not quite sure what to do on here so far. The only way to get Pets is waiting for a new Month or for the Pound to open ?

I won't tell any Private Informations of myself on here (besides the ones above) I am 18+ and you can call me by my Username.
Just in case someone is curious: Yes my Username is Monster High related.

Thank you for reading :thumbup:
Ghoulîa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I am New ?

Postby Coatl » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 am

Hello! You can get more free pets in the CS Free Adoptions form, but before you adopt pets from other users there you must read the Adoption Board Rules. You will not get in trouble as long as you trade fairly with each other, meaning do not use your account to benefit the account of the person you are living with, and vise versa. If you have any other questions you should submit a help ticket. :)

What if my friends/family join and send me their pets and items? Can we gift each other?

Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used just to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.
Submit a help ticket if you have any questions

Global Moderator [ ]

Admin Assistant [ ]

Administrator [ ]

Goals with a '[✔]' next to them have been completed.[/size]
Coatl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghoulîa » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Coatl wrote:Hello! You can get more free pets in the CS Free Adoptions form, but before you adopt pets from other users there you must read the Adoption Board Rules. You will not get in trouble as long as you trade fairly with each other, meaning do not use your account to benefit the account of the person you are living with, and vise versa. If you have any other questions you should submit a help ticket. :)

What if my friends/family join and send me their pets and items? Can we gift each other?

Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used just to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

All trades on Chicken Smoothie are permanently recorded, and will be checked by our cheating detection system for signs of unfair gameplay.

Thank you. :thumbup:
Ghoulîa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Hey there Ghoulîa, welcome to CS! I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye