Hello :]

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello :]

Postby Alice Wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi there :]

I'm ArmageddonDoll, you can call me Armageddon or Armie. I just found this site and I have to say, the pets here are absolutely stunning (I just spent the better part of twenty minutes looking through all the pet archives XD)

I'm not very good with introductions though, so simply put...hello! :]

The names Alice.
Scorpio | Introvert | Female
Horror fan | Music lover | Sci Fi geek

♡Wonderland pets are dreamies♡
Pm's & Trades welcome!

Alice Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello :]

Postby britneyrox » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 am

Hey! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you!

I have some pets I don't need set aside for new CS players. Please PM me if you'd like me to send you a few for free to help you get started with your collection!

╔══════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
feel free to pm me,
i don't mind at all c:
━━━━━━━━━

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━━━
Text
━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════╝

═══════════════
─ amenra ─
═══════════════

╔════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
your touch
── i see ──
in your eyes

━━━━━━━━━
╚════════════╝
╔════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━
╚════════════╝

britneyrox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice Wonderland » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:17 pm

It's nice to meet you too! :] And thats very kind of you, thank you!

The names Alice.

Pm's & Trades welcome!

Alice Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello, welcome to CS!

Here are some extra links that may or may not be in my signature that are EXTREMELY helpful! (I put them in bold for easier access):

The » Newbie Guide & Index « by the amazing Nadine, one of our Global moderators. Just a basic tour around the site!

The Must-Read Topics for Newbies which was originnaly made by BlissfulFarrago but taken over by AquilaFuga, and as you can see her username is a light pink-salmon which means she's a general helper. The thread itself has a few links that you should read!

Now this is an interesting thread, called Adopt A Newbie which is basically another handy guide, but in a super fun way that another experienced user can help you out!

You can see lots of those pink-salmon coloured usernames a lot, eh? Well those are General Helpers, and they are there to help you out with ANY questions you have, check them out here.

To add on to your amazing starter pack, this is The General Helpers Adoption Alliance and it's where you can get FREE pets!

Phew! Don't worry, the links are almost over. But this is the Announcements board, where the site admins, Tess, Nick, and Sollen Fey, post important information.

You can also remember the site admins by their light purple usernames, but don't mistaken them by the oekaki moderators, since their usernames are a DARK purple, which are in charge of taking care of the Oekaki boards, which is a place where you can make art!

Now, in the announcements board there are Site and forum rules, that are really important and refrain you from getting into any trouble.

You can also go to the Rule Index, that gives you other important links for useful information and rules.

Feel free to go to the CS Help, Suggestions, and Problems board where other users can answer your question, solve your problem, or you can always post a suggestion you have for the site!

Now this is something to keep in mind that I'm going to bold, use the Search Function on any board, you can see it at the top under the title and beside "New topic", it will help you find something and/or if someone asked a question you were going to ask and it has been answered, or you were thinking of a post/topic you were going to make but it's already there.

Now we are almost there! c; One last thing, send in a Help Ticket if you have any concerns/questions and you'll get an answer from one of the staff members instead as soon as possible, feel free to PM me if you need anything, or you just want to chat. Have a lovely day! ^^

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Hey there, welcome to CS!
    Looking through the archives must be pretty exciting to do as a new player! I'm trying to imagine how overwhelming it might be to look through all the pets at once. I already found it exciting to see all the different pet designs when I joined, but now there's easily a couple thousand different ones, haha.
    Seems you're enjoying it so far, though, so have fun putting together your wishlist and getting a look at everything c: Have a favourite yet?

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice Wonderland » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Smofir , Thank you very much for the helpful links! :] I'll be sure to look everything through so I don't wind up lost XD

Zel, Oh it was definitely a little intimidating looking through all of them, haha. But I'm enjoying it and getting the hang of things. I've managed to get a few wishlist creatures from the pound, which was both surprising and flail worthy XD and everyone here has been incredibly nice and beyond welcoming :]

And my favorite creature above all so far is the Alice in Wonderland styled "Drink Me" dog from '09 . The moment I saw it I was floored XD I know it's gonna be a while before I achieve that guy but at least it gives me a goal! :]

The names Alice.

Pm's & Trades welcome!

Alice Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:54 pm

Ahh, the Drink Me dog is absolutely gorgeous! It's quite popular, so I'd indeed call it a big goal to work towards^^ But absolutely worth it, haha.
    We do have a few similar pet designs, like this 2012 advent dog, this 2011 one, this summer event pet from 2012, or this 2014 litter, so if you like the concept of transparent/glass pets in general, those might make some nice small(er) goals in between.

The Pound can be a great source of pets, it really pays off to try to catch it open often. It's always worth keeping an eye on the page to make sure you get there right when it opens, so you have the best chances at grabbing the older/more valuable things that may be in there.
    It takes a lot of luck for something very rare to show up, but the chance of seeing 2010-2012 pets when you're there on time is actually decent (even if not guaranteed).

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alice Wonderland » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm

It is! I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, so I pretty much melted when I saw it XD Definitely a big goal, I agree, but totally worth it.

I may start looking for a few of those! sort of a 'work my way up' to the Drink Me :]

The pound has been incredibly helpful, and so far I think I've been pretty lucky. I've been able to add a few uncommons into my creatures from it, as well as wishlisters.

The names Alice.

Pm's & Trades welcome!

Alice Wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 am

Hello new csian! Welcome to the lovely community that is Chicken Smoothie. I am CSwolf. I am a member who has been on CS for six years now and I have loved ever moment of it. I am a member who enjoys reading, writing, collecting pets, and roleplaying. I am here to welcome you to CS :D
If you have any questions you can contact the newbie guide. And here are all the topics you should read as a newbie.
If you have any more questions you can post a thread in the suggestion forms. As well you can send in a help ticket.

Goodbye. Have a great day and be free to contact me if you have any questions :D
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me