Hi

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi

Postby Cxdew » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 am

Hey c:
Cxdew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi

Postby Nolan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:46 am

Welcome to CS! I'm Nolan, resident rabbit lover. CS can be confusing to navigate and figure out when you first start, so here are some helpful links to check out.

• The first place to check out is the Must Read Topics for Newbies thread! As the title states, this thread compiles all of the most important links for a new player including links to rule pages and where to get help in one post.
  • The Newbie Guide & Index is another great thread to check out! It goes over the basics including managing your account, pets, and trades. Definitely give it a read if you have time.

Whew! Now that all the introductory stuff is out of the way, make sure you grab each set of pets from the Monthly Adopt pages! A new set of pets will be released each month, so check back there every 1st to adopt new ones!

So you got some pets...now what?

• Personally, I recommend checking out the Archives and browsing for any pets or items you like. Make sure to add anything you want to your wishlist!
  • Check out the CS Trades Board if you're looking to trade! You can create one active thread in that board at a time. Don't worry if your thread has fallen off the first page, you can bump it up by posting to get it back up there! Make sure to include what you're looking for in your thread or in your Trade Rules.
  • Not sure you'll be able to immediately get into the trading scene? Don't worry! CS has tons of kind members, so browse the CS Free Adoptions board. This board contains threads made by members who are giving away free pets as the name implies! It's a good place to visit to get started with your collection.
  • Looking for some items? Visit the Store! Don't be fooled, while many of the items are to be purchased with C$, there are some free item sets on the Accessories and Special Offers page.
  • Looking for alternative ways to get pets, items, and C$? Create an art shop in one of these three boards, depending on what you're looking to sell!

All right, almost done! All that may be a lot to take in, but it's better to know than to not. If you have any other questions or need some helps, you can PM a General Helper, create a thread in the CS Help Board, or submit a Help Ticket.

I hope you enjoy your time here on CS, and see you around!
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby --I am Sherlocked-- » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:13 am

Hey there! Welcome to CS. C;

I hope you have a wonderful time here!
--I am Sherlocked--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Welcome to the site!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby britneyrox » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Hey! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you!

I have some pets I don't need set aside for new CS players. Please PM me if you'd like me to send you a few for free to help you get started with your collection!

╔══════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━
feel free to pm me,
i don't mind at all c:
━━━━━━━━━

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

━━━━━━━━━━━
Text
━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════╝

═══════════════