A new face...

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

A new face...

Postby Plainsong » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 am

Hello...
I'm completely new to chickensmoothie (my sister played it once and I completely fell in love with all those cuties)... <3
I'm from Germany, so if you speak german, feel free to speak to me in that language. I also understand a little French... but I'm not good at writing... :what: :P

It would be great if some of you could help me through this "newbie-time" because I don't really know what to to... how to adopt a pet and how to get the older pets... well yeah. I guess that's all for now...

Greetings,
Choc
ImageImageImageImageImage
Plainsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A new face...

Postby Tifet » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 am

Welcome et bienvenue !

Sorry but I don't speak german XD Just French, English and Spanish ^^

Have fun here and with yours pets ;D
Tifet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 am

Hello ChocoChip! Welcome to ya :D

No worries ^^ It seems you have figured out how to adopt the pets, unless you were meaning something else?
    There are three ways to get older pets:

• Trade for older pets
    Check out the CS Trades section of the forums. Someone may be searching for a pet you have, and may be willing to trade older pets to get it. Don't get scammed though, try to keep track of pet rarities throughout the month(s). These two topics can help you out in sticky and unsure situations: The "Is this a fair trade?" thread and The "How Much Is This Pet Worth?" Thread

• Adopt older pets
    There are many, many generous members willing to adopt pets out for free, both old and new alike ^^ Stop by the CS Free Adoptions section of the forums once in a while. Just be sure to follow each Centers individual rules, and you will have a heaping collection of pets in no time :)

• Check the Pound!
    The Pound opens randomly now and then, in fact I just caught it open in the middle of typing this. So I need to thank you for reminding me to check :P Anywho, there is a link to it you may have noticed on the left menu on the main Chicken Smoothie page.

• Dec 18th
    Now, I wont really count this as a true blue way, but it is definitely something worth mentioning. Every year, thus far, the CS staff prepare a Christmas advent for all the members :) Each day starting Dec 1st I believe, you can log on and find different gifts. Some days its pets, some days its items, some days its both. But to the point, on Dec 18th, they usually have two pets you can adopt, which will be random for everyone.

If you have anymore questions, or are confused about anything feel free to shoot over a PM to myself or another Newbie Helper ^^

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inatae » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 am

Welcome to CS!! WildDragonfly has pretty much covered all the ways to get older pets. xD And also, check your trades.
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plainsong » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Thank you so much^^

it's great to see all those nice and gentle people in here :D

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Plainsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 am

ChocoChip wrote:Thank you so much^^

it's great to see all those nice and gentle people in here :D

:mrgreen: :thumbup:

Oh yes! For some reason the community here has always remained friendly :)

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me