Hey. I'm... Wait what??!!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hey. I'm... Wait what??!!

Postby JustWondering » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 am

Hey. I finally officially joined this site and it looks amazing even though this is the first five minutes of my existance on here. :P... yea. Okay well, I'm... Ummm... *Hits head with brick.... Im unconscious... Lol! JK! Im JutWondering. Official Username, JustWonderingAboutYou, but it said that was too long so just call me Wonder.... or something. XD. Well. Yep. Thanks and i hope you don't think im crazy cuz im not... Wait thats a lie.
JustWondering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey. I'm... Wait what??!!

Postby Crippling Machine » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi! Welcome to CS! I hope you enjoy your time here. Some tips to help you are... Um... Adopt all the pets you possibly can. Even if you don't want them, you can use them to trade with later. ^^ There are plenty of topics floating around that you can read to help you get started, but if you just don't feel like reading them, you can pretty much PM anyone on here, including me, to ask questions. Everyone is pretty friendly. The people with the salmon color names are newbie helpers though, if you'd rather go to someone official. :)
Crippling Machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey. I'm... Wait what??!!

Postby WildDragonfly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 am

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me