Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby mr.scamander » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Username: Elite_Ninja_Squad
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I know some Spanish, but I am not fluent yet.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I’ve helped my friends o it with some questions on discord and pms sometimes!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I love CS, and I sorta had an adopter to help me when I first started (my rl friend Cherry, but it wasn’t official) and I want to make sure that others have a great expierience here too! I applied once a couple months ago, but it was denied because I hadn’t been on long enough. Now I’ve been on for just over a year, and really want to help others! I am somewhat skilled in all areas of CS except for the different Oekaki tools, but I am trying to learn those! One last thing you should know is that I take a class at my school that helps other students with certain disabilities. I really would like to adopt a newbie! (Sorry this was so long XD)
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Every day after school for as long as I can!
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): Um, I’ll probably just stick to 1-2 for now. Maybe I’ll be able to take on more later.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Definitely!
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tortilla » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:18 am

Username: Tortilla
Languages that you are fluent in (besides english) Nothing besides English
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have, but i don't remember what posts or who specifically.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I am a pretty experienced player and love helping people when they need it.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I go on CS daily. I am on depending on my free time but I will always check my messages and trades atleasr 6+ a day. I am on alot if I am free because I run giveaways and auctions all the time normally.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 1-3.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: The FAQ? Yeah
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yeah
Tortilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honey Mustard » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 am

If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language ? : English is my first and only language

How did you find Chicken Smoothie ? : Wiki

What do you like best so far ? : The adopts (they're cute:3)

Any questions ? : How long will it take for my posts to be approved ?
Honey Mustard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Aye I’m a bit new... sorta. I still have no idea what I’m doing though.
ᴀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴅɪᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
ᴀ ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ᴘᴇᴇᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
ɪ’ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴏꜰ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ
ɪ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜱᴏ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
ɪ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ
ᴀꜱ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇ
ɪ’ᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ

My Giveaways and Adoption Center
commisson me please
my poems

ImageImageImage
scan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.in.the.moon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 am

Username: rabbit.in.the.moon
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: (Just English)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Instagram
What do you like best so far?: I like the designs of the pets and the kind atmosphere!
Any questions?: Right now the two I'm struggling most with are how do I post art I've made on another program and how do I edit my signature? (I have read all the links, I'm just having a hard time)

I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong place.
rabbit.in.the.moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TedTed13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:19 am

rabbit.in.the.moon wrote:Username: rabbit.in.the.moon
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: (Just English)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Instagram
What do you like best so far?: I like the designs of the pets and the kind atmosphere!
Any questions?: Right now the two I'm struggling most with are how do I post art I've made on another program and how do I edit my signature? (I have read all the links, I'm just having a hard time)

I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong place.

You can upload images to a website like imgur and get the URL and post it like this: [img]URL%20GOES%20HERE[/img]
To edit your signature, go to the top 'My Stuff' tab and find the 'My Profile' option. Go there, and you should see your signature with an option to edit it. Hope this helps!
TedTed13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skullguy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 am

Username: SkullGuy
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Seen a banner for it when I was on another site.
What do you like best so far?: Well I have not been on here long. but the advent seems like it would have been fun, though I was high;y disappointing that I could not adopt the pets from the advent the day I joined.
Any questions?: What is the easiest way to obtain older pets and items?
Skullguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mina Ashido » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:28 am

Username: Littlecho
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I'm only fluent in English. Sorry.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: No, I frequently try to help with trades or if anyone needs it but it's not really official.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I love this website and helping people. When I was new someone kindly gave me a lot of good pets, showed me where to go and what to do. I will forever be grateful, and I want to do the same.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm typically online 6-8 hours (it's a lot but I love this site and I'm always on)
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 2 :D
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee + Bellz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 am

Username: Lee + Bellz
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: We are both fluent in english and prefer english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: We got introduced to it
What do you like best so far?: The cute pets
Any questions?: How can I get older pets? What is a ur?
Lee + Bellz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:11 am

Lee + Bellz wrote:Username: Lee + Bellz
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: We are both fluent in english and prefer english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: We got introduced to it
What do you like best so far?: The cute pets
Any questions?: How can I get older pets? What is a ur?

welcome to CS!
    You can obtain older pets by trading other players, getting them from the Pound, or on December 18th;
    Tess wrote:Each year on December 18th, we have an extra special gift in the advent calendar. The Dec 18th giftbox is full of hundreds of different pets which have been released before over the past 6 years - many of these are rare and valuable. You will have the chance to adopt a few, but like all gifts the pets you receive are randomly chosen, so some people will be luckier than others.

UR means Unreleased. These are pets that have never been seen before. They are also found on December 18th! Every year, on Dec. 18th, UR pets are found in the giftbox by lucky users. There are usually two UR pets each year, like this year's UR peas and UR fox.
    UR pets are usually very valuable, so if you every recieve one, hold onto it!

Hope this helps!
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me