Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Autumn Ghost » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 am

Going to reapply ❤

Autumn Ghost wrote:Username: Autumn Ghost
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, I apologize
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have never actually been a helper for one thing, I have posted on the 'is this trade fair' thread a couple of times trying to help everybody out a little. I've tried to help out with C$ a little too (How much os this with in C$)(I'm very sorry, I don't believe i could find those posts)
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: Since I've gotten used to Chickensmoothie I've always tried to help out a little. I love the feeling when getting to help out someone, there's just something inside of me and that's make me feel so good when I've helped someone out. From prior experience I've gotten scammed out of a lot of trades and when you finall find out that you have you feel terrible. I don't want that to happen to anyone, even if this is a game. I wish I would have had the help from some more experienced user when I joined, and I really want to be that someone for another person. It's very hard to start a game and understand everything at one point, rarities, demands and everything, I feel I want to be that person that helps someone with having an easier time understanding all of that information. I have been on this site for almost four years, I feel I know a little of a lot about everything, I want to help somebody who is having trouble and that's really why i'd like to do it.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I can get on chickensmoothie everyday. I am usually on at least once every 1-2 hours (except for when i'm asleep) I check chickensmoothie very often, even on the days i'm very busy.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Definetly! I've got everything down and am planning to reread a couple more times to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I know it can be rough when your new and being yelled at so I would like to help prevent that and be nice and very helpful to a new user ❤
Autumn Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skypoppy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:30 am

SkyPoppy wrote:Username:

SkyPoppy

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English):

None that are spoken today (Latin)

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s:

I have through pms - comfort corner and newbies

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?:

I feel I know this site in and out, and I love to help those who may need it. When I was a newbie, I did sign up here, but for some reason never got an email. I wish it had worked out, as I bet it would have been very helpful.

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?:

Every night, for at least an hour and also random hours in the day

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5):

I am willing to adopt 5

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?:

Yes, of course.

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:

Of course!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey! i'm sky!
i like music and animals
i have a lot of nostalgia for this site
so i hop on occasionally
always open to trades, my pets
are kinda rotting
she/her

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

skypoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:44 am

valekstar. wrote:
old form wrote:Username: valekstar.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): n/a.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i've helped in the "is this a fair trade?" thread before and helped a few new members around cs in general. unfortunately, i'm not able to link anything.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i might not have been on chickensmoothie for as long as a few others but i've been on this site avidly for the two years. because i don't have a particularly busy schedule, i'll be able to reply to questions quickly and be able to assist a newbie to the best of my abilities. i'm also generally patient and can hold my temper in case something happens.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i get on chickensmoothie practically everyday, usually around a few hours.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: i do.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course!
Other: i applied for a newbie awhile ago and received one but when i sent them a pm they never responded and haven't logged into chickensmoothie since december 2016.

reapplying. <3
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boopsiedaisy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 am

I'm a newbie and would love someone to adopt me and show me the ropes? I was recommended this site by a friend but have no idea where to begin! Thanks :)
boopsiedaisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 am

boopsiedaisy wrote:I'm a newbie and would love someone to adopt me and show me the ropes? I was recommended this site by a friend but have no idea where to begin! Thanks :)

Welcome to the site! Just fill out the form on the first page and you will be assigned to an adopter soon :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonacreStables » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:09 am

Username: MoonacreStables
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Google
What do you like best so far?: PONIES
Any questions?: How do you earn money?
MoonacreStables

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nutella14 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:21 am

Username: Nutella14
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): none
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: no
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I would like to adopt a newbie because when i first started the game I didn't really know what to do and I would like to help the newbies find their way around the site and advise them on their trades. I would basically like to guide them through and make them feel welcome. :) I also love helping people out and I like new people
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm on most days but as i have school I am mostly on during the weekends and holidays. I am also available after school (5:00)
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): as it is my first time I think that 1 or 2 would be fine
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yup
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course :)

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Nutella14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merilin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 am

MoonacreStables wrote:Username: MoonacreStables
Any questions?: How do you earn money?

You cannot EARN C$ (the currency here), but you can get them from trades or buy them for real money.
Ex GMod

Timezone: Eastern Europe Summer Time (EEST/UTC+3)

Merka|Estonian|introvert|ADHD|ace|she/her|21.08
Merilin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHsilver223 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:40 am

Username: MCHsilver223
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I searched "adopt virtual pet" and this just looked interesting
What do you like best so far?: The cute pets!
Any questions?: What are "Dreamies"? Or "Lists"? I heard them mentioned, but I don't know what they are.
MCHsilver223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am

MCHsilver223 wrote:Username: MCHsilver223
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I searched "adopt virtual pet" and this just looked interesting
What do you like best so far?: The cute pets!
Any questions?: What are "Dreamies"? Or "Lists"? I heard them mentioned, but I don't know what they are.

dreamies are pets a person is dreaming to have. still don't understand?
let's say i have a dreamie that is the new store pets. that's my goal and i would
like it if someone traded me them. (don't actually trade, i have them c: )

Lists are high demand pets which usually go from Very Rare - OMG so rare. there are different groups
to lists. there are main lists, which are the highest list group, then there's the big gap with other list pets.

next to that, there's the September list, the advent list, and then going down is just normal rares.

if you need help, here is the rares guide c:
click me !
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me